Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/30/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! I have bought it over and over again! Best part is that now Equate (walmart) makes an off brand of it that is just as good.

It says oil free, it does feel oily too me but that doesn't bother me even though I have super oily skin. I use Pond's Cold cream to remove the rest of my makeup after this and it takes all the residue off and leaves my skin silky smooth! Takes off even the most resistant waterproof mascara! A+++++

on 6/30/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like this eye makeup remover. I use it on the lips too. I gave it a 4 because it does leave somewhat of an oily residue, but not much, and it's not a big deal since after using this, I am going to wash my face anyway. (Also, I have the tendency to try out with the makeup removing solvent types... So that oily residue is ok IMO.) It does a wonderful job and removing just about any makeup I am wearing. There is a little trick to getting really stubborn waterproof mascara off though. Like a previous reviewer mentioned: Use a cotton ball to moisten the lash/eye area. Let it sit for a sec and gentle massage at the lashes. It will make removing waterproof mascara truly gentle. No rubbing or ripping out of the lashes. I love this stuff for the price too. Really can't be beat!

on 6/29/2009 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

works good :)

on 6/29/2009 3:27:00 AM

When I used this for the first time, I was pleasantly shocked.

Usually Neutrogena is my skin's worse enemy. It breaks me out, irritates my skin, causes it to go red and blotchy... blargh... just gross. Thus, I was really hesitant to try this out and relive those memorise. But I gave it a go when it was on sale at Priceline for AUD$7.99. And all I can say is... I LOVE IT! It clears away all my makeup, even waterproof, so easily and its SO, SO, SO gentle. I didn't want to do a review till I used it for a good month or so. And now that its been about 1.5 months since I bought it, I haven't broken out and my skin hasn't gone all gross.

I'm very happy with this product and I will definitely buy this again!

on 6/27/2009 4:42:00 PM

this makeup remover is greattt! i love it. it removes everything without me having to use too much product and it doesn't tug at my eyes. will def be repurchasing!

on 6/25/2009 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I usually have bad luck with eye makeup removers, but this stuff works like magic!!!! It doesnt leave the usual streak of makeup after I apply it, and my makeup just glides off. I'm so glad that I bought this stuff, because its made my makeup routine very simple.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

best makeup remover ever. i barely have to rub my eyes. i just pour on a cotton ball or cotton pad and swipe across 3 or 4 times. for the price it is totally worth it, 10$ at shoppers. it lasts me a long time and takes everything off even when i use waterproof! also unlike almays that i tried previously, it does not really sting. love it! its a staple for my roomate and i.

on 6/23/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an HG product for me. I use waterproof mascara and this removes it no problem. ( I do apply it twice though) I used Lancome Bifacil for years, which works great too. Then I found this. It is just as good of a product for a fraction of the price. Will repurchase forever.

on 6/20/2009 10:27:00 PM

Works Great. Doesn't tug on delicate eye skin. Removes makeup effectively. Worth the $7.

on 6/16/2009 1:20:00 PM

I don't wear much makeup or eye makeup in general, but when I do wear mascara, I wear waterproof. And this gets that off very nicely. You shake it up, soak a cotton ball, sit the cotton ball on the eyelashes for a moment, and then gently wipe off. And it all comes off. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I love, and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. I have no comparison as this is the first eye makeup remover I've used, but I have nothing to complain about! It's cheap and works effectively and does not bother my eyes at all. Who could ask for more?