October 1, 2014 | 2028 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

This foundation only works for certain skin types. The product is very oily and slick. I do admire the lightweight feel and it blends well. It just has no staying power, especially if you have combination to oily skin. This is a no no! I recommend this to girls with dry skin. Always set it with a light powder though to help it stay!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jaykayen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to hate this. Like everyone else, it made me look really greasy, and it transferred everywhere. Now I apply it directly to bare skin, no primer, no moisturizer (except to a couple of dry spots around the eyes) and then set with powder. I love it! It has pretty good, light to medium coverage, and the finish is natural looking.

I use the color 220, which I think is the most perfect match for my yellow undertones I've ever seen. I think it would be good for NC 40 girls.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by catatonic

This melted off my face within a few hours. I loved the scent! My skin looked cake when I put it on. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING! Not for oily skin! Very oily texture broke me out not for me, This could be idle for dry skin to normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Im really on the fence with this product. I decided to try it, to have a cheaper and more lightweight alternative to my MAC foundation. Ever since Cover Girl discontinued Toasted Almond in their regular formula, I basically gave up on drugstore foundations. I swatched this at Ulta and I was surprised at how good of a match it was.

Pro:
*Good color match (350 matches my NW43 skin really well)
*Lightweight compared to my current foundation, but still decent coverage
*Decent Price

Cons
*NO PUMP- Seriously, it is so difficult to not waste this product, Im hoping I can dig up one of my old MAC pumps and it will work.
*Watery formula, Ive been mixing in a thicker liquid foundation with it just to get a decent consistency.
*Really wouldnt reccomend if you have oily skin. I use a setting powder AND touch up with the Fit Me powder it matches...but its still a greasy yucky mess by the end of the day.

Bottom Line- its OK. If for some reason I couldnt afford to buy my normal foundation anymore, this would be an acceptable alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by blush1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has a great idea behind it but I didn't like the way it looked or lasted on my skin.

I have dry skin, and found this foundation made me look oily or sweaty without using a powder. Also it would slick right off my face very easily so I didn't find the staying power the best.

I also couldn't find a shade that matched me very well because the line doesn't accomodate yellow toned skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 170895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good foundation, it has I would say light-medium coverage and there is an all right selection of shades. It is easy to blend, gives you a dewy finish and a little bit does go a long way. However, this foundation does not stay on the skin for long at all. I would say it lasts me about 4 hrs maximum maybe? Now at high school and work, 4 hrs is nothing at all and the foundation will start to smear off. I do have oily skin so this might be the case. I have tried it by itself (above my nivea oil free moisturizer) and over my moisturizer and Bare Escentuals Primer and still only lasts about 4 hrs. Wear it under my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Powder and still smears off.

PROS:
Affordable
Adequate range of shades/colours to choose from
Easy to blend into skin
Can build up coverage

CONS:
Doesn't last long at all
Colour becomes darker on skin when it has settled (all blended in)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupluvr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale. The color matched me but i used it twice and both times it made me break out. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by raspberrypeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great dewy foundation for light to medium coverage. If you have oily skin I dont recommend this, but it's great for dry or normal skin. At the end of the day my nose is always very oily, I suggest if you do have oily skin you use a good face powder to set this foundation. I hate the bottle! If it had a pump I would like it a lot more. It's a good price and covers redness well so that my face has an even tone. I'd recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Saige7

thought it was a great everyday foundation, it wasn't too much coverage, but just enough. it quite liquidy, but i do prefer that in a foundation because i feel its easier to blend. it does have buildable coverage though it would be no more then medium and it does look better put on with a light hand. i have oily skin but not extreme. it stays on my face (powdered) for about 3 - 4 hours before im oily. i also feel staying power isnt so good, especially if you do have oily skin it tends to slip and slide as well as fade.

overall not a bad foundation would suit most skin types, didnt break me out, breathable and light.