November 28, 2014 | 2023 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ehhhhh... I got it on sale at walmart fir 4 bucks so I was like what the heck. I was satisfied for the price it did "change" to my skin tone it was all liquidy and oily but I used some oil control stuff and set it with powder and it stays on ok for the price but not great enough for me to buy it again. It doesn't have exeptional coverage but with concealor I'm most of the time fine and it evens out my skin tone which is what foundation are supposed to do.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was ok. It didn't give me enough coverage, and melted off my face after a few hours. It did blend nicely, but it wasnt enough coverage for my skin. i'm going to try the revlon colorstay foundation and hopefully have better luck.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by britc420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom purchased a bottle of this. Gave it to me because she hated it. It makes my skin oily, and shiny. It was AWFUL! It even broke me out, and I NEVER break out. I threw the bottle out, I didn't even want to give it away. Wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I initially fell in love with this foundation because of the nice coverage and healthy, natural glow. Unfortunately, after wearing it for a few hours my face got super shiny like an oil slick which caused me to breakout pretty severely. Might be good for dry skin only but even then I think it'd make anyone oily and that isn't a good look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dominiqueashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

at first i loved this product, i was barley getting into foundations. i loved it so much that i bought 2 even though my first one was full enough. i got this in 320 honey beige and i got the matching powder.

this color is too dark for me so i looked at 315 and its way too light, so theres no perfect shade for me. its weird because 315 looks like it could be in the 200s and its lighter than 310, soo?

this color makes me orange. i use my fingers to apply this and it stains my hands as if i was dying my hair dark orange. im not messy with it but it just gets everywhere somehow.

its very waterey plus theres no pump so you waste alot of product and some people think thats unsanitary, it doesnt bother me at all. but the packaging is so nice it looks like something you would find in sephora. the smell smells literally like paint.

when you put this on your face it feels like silk so natural like nothings even there. i would compare this to a tinted moistuizer. its very sheer but buildable. dosent cake even with the power. the finish is dewy and i dont like that, and with this foundation its so easy to over do it. i little goes a long way with this,

since its so sheer i use it on days where i feel i dont want alot of coverage, but i wouldnt ever wear this ANYWHERE because when i apply this it looks great! natural like im not wearing anything. within 4 hrs my face will be black. some how this foundation just darkens on its own and i hate that. it also is super oily, i have dry skin but this is still too oily for me.

i use this as my summer foundation when i get tanner. but its not good to use in the summer because of how oily it is.

i wouldnt buy this product ever again but im determined to finish the bottle i bought.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BabyFace0996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product for two reasons. First off, the coverage is great and its easy to apply. Second, it's the only liquid foundation I've found so far the perfectly matches my skin tone. However, I don't like how it makes my skin oily nor do I care for the packaging, a pump would work better and so would a less oily finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by reizacross

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this foundation is OK. It is easy to blend and that really helps especially if you don't really have a lot of time to do your makeup. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Yes, it does let your skin breathe. Is this cakey? I don't know. At first I thought it wasn't since it felt like you're not wearing makeup when you use this but one day my friend told me that my face looks cakey. I don't know, it's probably just the way that I'm applying it. But what confused me is that I only put a little bit of it then a little bit of powder. I'm probably just gonna think that I did something wrong. I think it's also because the one I was using was light for my shade. I do wanna make another go and buy a darker one but it's just too hard to find my shade though it comes in a great variety of color. And I think that since I'm not in love with this product I'm just gonna try out other ones. Anyways, this is not for oily skin. I have a dry skin but I noticed that in the middle of the day my face got oily especially in the forehead. The oiliness was not that bad to the point that I look like a grease ball since I have a dry skin. But for those who have oily skin, then I suggest you pick another foundation. I do see myself buying this product again if I do not see a good foundation for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

This is a pretty good foundation. Though, I was told it was a light foundation I found it somewhat heavy on my skin. It has a nice color though, and lasts a long time. A pump would have been nice. This is a pretty natural foundation but if you put to much on it can look very cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Nailpoleon

I think I would but this again if I had found my shade. I couldn't find my shade anywhere, so i got one that was similar, the 115. It has decent coverage, and sort of blends into my skin tone when I apply it with my foundation brush. The bottle is very hard to get the foundation out. I have to tip the bottle carefully and keep my brush at the end to get just enough on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by 4665325

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i'm an NW20 or NC25 in mac and I wear 120 or 130. 210 is a nice colour for me as well in the summer month or when I self tan. I love the dewy look of this foundation. I find this makes skin look more youthful. I saw a review on youtube and a girl put a matte foundation on one side and a this foundation on the other. I noticed all the comments from viewers leaned towards the matte side, which looked nice as well, but few people liked the dewy side because they said it looked oily. To me it just looked like beautiful natural dewy skin. So i know alot of you like the matte look because it can look more polished, but in my opionion, nothing beats natural looking skin.

Also, when I went into Sephora one day, a smashbox makeup artist was there and commented on my skin and asked me what I use, I told him maybelline fit me and he was shocked but he said "you know what, if it works for you don't change it, it looks beautiful" he didn't even bother pushing the smashbox foundation on me.

Men like the dewy look better too..............and this is a foundation that looks beautiful in natural sunlight as well.