Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3.0

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I've been using this foundation for a few months now and I really like it. However, I've noticed that it made my skin, especially my nose area very oily. Also, it only last a few hours. On the other hand, it is very affordable (only $5 at Walmart) and its very easy to find a shade that matches your complexion.

on 9/20/2012 9:31:00 PM

This foundation is kind of expensive. You definitely do NOT get what you pay for. This foundation is instantly dewy. After two hours, it gets extremely shiny and feels sticky. Also, it rubs off really easily. The only pleasant things about this line of foundation is the packaging and the color selection. If you have oily skin, do not buy this foundation!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first when I started using this product it looked really good I was pretty satisfied but then the second or third time I use it it made my skin and face look really weird and it made the corners of my mouth black as well with under my eyes. I would not really recommend the foundation but the powder is really good if you have oily skin!

on 9/16/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I dont see why ppl r h8n on this foundation! i have somewhat oily skin, i dont have much by way of breakouts or dark spots or dark under eyes. my skin is pretty even tone. i love how this feels on my skin. it really makes my skin look nice and smooth. i usually put on 2 layers (im a lil ocd) i put it over my lids and to help cover my colorful lips. i dont find it melting off my face. i put it on, do my brows, eyes, cheeks, and lips adn high lighters, then set everything with a powder. at the end of the night when i take my make up off i can see that my foundation is coming off as well.
over all i like this product a lot better than some others that i have tryed. im on my 2nd bottle!

on 9/16/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have normal to dry skin and I found this made my skin feel oily and greasy ! It gives okay coverage but does not last very long, I found during the warmer weather it melts off your face pretty quickly and it doesn't really give you a nice looking finish, another issue was the bottle, it's difficult to get the foundation out the bottle without a pump, either you can't get enough out or you too much comes out. Would not recommend it.

on 9/16/2012 1:05:00 AM

Wasted $10 don't buy this stuff comes off in like 30 mins with setting powder and Primer and makes my skin look weird

on 9/14/2012 4:25:00 PM

I was really excited to try this when I saw all the ads for it in magazines and stuff and it was extremely disappointing. If you have a slight oily face or if it is hot outside forget it. The foundation will be completely gone in 30 minutes.

Pros:
*its cheap
*there's a lot of colors to choose from

Cons:
*it completely MELTS off if it is the little bit hot
*it feels greasy and gross on your skin
*it does not have a pump
*it made my face look so oily and disgusting

on 9/14/2012 10:45:00 AM

I bought the 225 (medium buff) and the matching powder. I can wear either warm or cool foundations, which is sometimes a curse. I did swatch a few colors first on my neck, the 225 seemed to be the best match. If I couldn't afford something better, I'd probably just use this up. But this stuff is just another reminder on why I'd rather spend an extra $12-$20 at a cosmetic counter to purchase something that doesn't smell weird and is almost an exact match to my skin. There is no reason why foundation should have a smell to it! Good thing I have some Clinique BB cream on hand. As for the FIT line, curiosity satisfied...not worth it!

on 9/13/2012 6:38:00 PM

I really don't like this foundation, although it comes in a lot of different shades, the foundation itself is nasty feeling on your skin. It feels very greasy and cakey, like you have a mask on. Even though it's very easy to blend. I also REALLY hate the smell of this foundation, it's like it wants to be a "fresh" smell but it's nowhere close and every time I applied it I wanted to hold my breath because I couldn't take the smell. It also doesn't have a pump, so you don't have full control over how much you use. NOW, I will get down to the reason why I REALLYREALLY do not like this foundation, the reason being.. I tried the concealer, and powder before - they were "okay" not the best at all. I decided to try out the foundation, and broke out into a disgusting horrible burning rash. I don't have extremely sensitive skin and this has never happened to me before, I don't know if I got a bad bottle or if this foundation just really sucks. But with everything being said, I'm not all that surprised. The bottle looks sleek and nice, and makes you want to try it with all the different shades but stay away. I'm sure you could find something better without the risk of looking like a cake face with a nasty rash!!

on 9/13/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I seem to always have a love/hate relationship with foundation and can never find the perfect one. Let's begin:

Good:
-The shade I got (120) matched flawlessly
-Light weight and good for evening out skin tone
-Nice feeling packaging
-Easy to work with/blend into skin
-Good price
-Readily available at most drug stores
-Good shade selection

Bad:
-No pump (I can live without one, but it would be nice)
-Not the best for oily skin. I'm extremely oily and if I set this it looks decent throughout the day -HOWEVER-
-GREASY HORRIBLE UGLY MESS if you have very oily skin and wear this on a hot summer's day. The coverage goes away and you're left with a shiny and greasy "sunscreen" look. It is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, love/hate. It is doing the job until I can get my hands on Revlon's Whipped Creme foundation to try. As said before, the hunt for the HG continues........

I would like to update: 10/15/2012- I have worked with this enough to say I would repurchase. I still won't wear it in the hotter more humid months, but during fall and winter if I just powder it in the morning and touch up mid day it wears fine. Plus the match is just impeccable. I would repurchase this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by sheisobsessed