Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

I love that the packaging is sleek looking, comes in a glass bottle. It almost looks high end. BUT it does not come with a pump which makes it hard to control the amount of product that comes out. I got the right shade for when I had a tan, but it's winter now and way too dark for me. I also notice that it starts to oxide within a few hours... It's a little TOO DEWY for me, even when I set this with powder I get oily within an hour. I really wanted to like this foundation but I think it sucks.

Although I appreciate the glass packaging in a drugstore product, I really wish this was a pump. It is difficult to get out the correct amount of product. I find this foundation to be very oily and it slips off after only an hour. I hate to waste the bottle so I've been using it over a primer and under Bare Minerals foundation just to minimize it's tendency to slip off. The color match was initially pretty good (I bought 115), but, after a few uses, it's been oxidizing to a bit of an orangey color that's difficult to blend into the neck. I won't be repurchasing!

Such a complete waste of money for me. I purchased the lightest shade 115 and it was initially a good match to my MAC NC15 complexion, but this oxidized horribly into a weird orange shade within a few hours. Besides the oxidization this foundation felt heavy and greasy for such a sheer coverage, plus transfers and rubs off onto anything and everything. From the packaging, formula, wear, and performance this foundation was a complete fail.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Firstly A foundation job is to EVEN SKIN out. I can't stress that enough. It is not made to cover spots and dark circles.This is a light to medium coverage foundation and is better for dry to normal skin and not very oily skin. You need to invest in a good concealer and the job of a concealer is to hide all blemishes and dark circles. After that you should apply this to give a even tone and a nice finish to your face. It does go on slightly dewy so you'll have to put some powder on top. Does last most of the day and for yellow skin tones this is perfect for you.
I would definitely repurchase this and good luck hope you guys have a good experience with your foundation choice and again foundation is not made for concealing :)

This product is a great everyday foundation with light-medium coverage. Im in the shade 135 and I usually use this in the winter. the bottle for me is okay but I would of prefered a pump.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product when I first purchased it. It felt lightweight and spread really well. But after awhile it started to make my skin more oily than normal (even though I use mud masks several times a week), and it eventually started to make me break out, even though I usually don't have acne prone skin. Even on winter break I broke out when I was not stressed. It also feels really cake-y and it comes off really easily, so it tends not to stay on as long. I really want to love this product, but there are too many things wrong with it. Not worth repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this in the shade Ivory 115 for about 7.00 USD. When I first got it, I liked it fairly. However, it quickly became tossed in the back of my foundation drawer until I recently reorganized and found it again.
My skin has cleared up quite a bit since the last time I used this and a lot more dry and less oily due to Accutane.
I apply this with a synthetic buffing brush. It doesn't have a pump which is a bummer and it can get a little gross after daily use.
This foundation gives a sheer-medium coverage and a natural finish. It contains SPF of 18 which is a little added bonus for daytime wear. It goes on smoothly and blurs things such as acne scars but lets my natural skin show through.
I do quite like this now and use it almost daily for wear to school and such.
I really do like this foundation now and I would purchase again however I'm a makeup connoisseur and I'm always looking for new, interesting products to try. Overall, 4 lippies because I like it, but it didn't blow me away.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from the Maybelline website. It was in a little squeezy tube so I can't really rate the packaging or price as it was free. But I can tell you I haven't bothered much with this foundation. I tried it on when I first recieved the sample and noticed how little coverage it gave. The foundation was less greasy that others I've tried and it didn't look flakey, but that's because I couldn't really tell I'd even bothered with foundation. It made a difference from Maybelline's usual greasy, cakey crappiness, but for some reason they went completely the other way. Shame, I really think Maybelline could take note from Max Factor. Their Second Skin foundation is much better than this, with no cakiness but a decent amount of coverage. I've tried so many Maybelline products now and have only ever been impressed by their 24 hour lip colour. I'd really avoid all of their products if you don't wanna be disappointed every time.

This foundation is very lightweight
its not heavy on the skin
It has little coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer.
It made my skin look clearer and brighter.
not cakey on the skin.

i wished it had more coverage.
I suggest using concealer with this foundation for more coverage.

I bought it at Walmart for $5.94. (very affordable and does have quality) I chose the 220 shade which matches my skin tone really well.

GREAT FOR BEGINNERS! (teens who are just starting to use makeup should consider this product, it doesnt make you look like you're wearing too much makeup.

update*** after using it for about a week, i'm pretty sure it broke me out a little. i started to get pimples on the side of my face and some of my blackheads seem to worsen??
I love this product at first, but i dont think i will repurchase due to it breaking me out.

I bought this product for myself simply because I was on the lookout for a new foundation that was cheaper than my MAC studio fix and MUF HD. I've heard much reviews on this product and wanted to love it but sadly this product is just an alright foundation.
I actually have 2 bottles of this because my boyfriend surprised me with the whole FIT me! line and I instantly noticed that one bottle was more of a yellow undertone and the other more of a pink undertone although each was the same shade 315. Not much of a big deal since after both oxidizes they eventually turn out to about the same color.
As for people talking about shimmer, I don't notice any shimmer what so ever. It to me has a nice golden glow and a slight dew factor.
The biggest drawback to the foundation is it's lasting power. Living in humid Florida during the most warmer months this foundation would eventually just slip right off my face and would settle into fine lines so if the color is slightly off from your natural skin tone when the foundation slips and settles you'll see darker areas than others which is just completely unflattering not to mention if you're oily this will only enhance the shine on your face.
I find the most appealing thing to this foundation would be the wide color selection that Maybelline does all too well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl