Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 11/30/2012 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i bought this on the rec that it is comfortable on dry skin. That it is. It applies nice and easy. Not a lot of coverage, but that doesn't bother me since i have decent skin. But after wearing this one day, i noticed that it looked shiny and greasy on me. Will not repurchase.

on 11/28/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really loved the concealer and still continue to use that, but that is a different review.

So I bought this product again a few months ago and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. Although I do like the coverage, it has created little acne bumps all over my face

on 11/25/2012 5:18:00 PM

I brought this foundation after I ran out of my usual liquid make up.This foundation is by far one of the best I have used.My skin is usually fairly normal but at times it can be weird and get a bit oily around my forehead. I do have small break outs around the bottom of my face.But with this foundation and some powder my skin didn't feel oily or caked with makeup throughout the day.And when it came to covering up a small break out the foundation done a wonderful job.Bottom line this foundation gives you a fair coverage and is pretty good for the price and I would buy it again.My only complaint is the packaging has no pump and since it's a bit on the runny side when you go to pour it out more comes out then you really need.

on 11/23/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this product! I have dry skinso it works really well. I like sheer, dewy coverage, so that was perfect too.

If you like those things or have any of those things you should try this product.

I didn't have a problem with the scent.
The packaging in my country has a pump, but I know in America it doesn't have one.

It's true it doesn't stay the longest but it fades nicely at least.

My only real problem is that even thought it supposedly has a huge range of colours, even the palest shade is too dark for me:(

I will finish the bottle, but won't repurchase.

on 11/23/2012 9:23:00 AM

Applied for a free sample of this foundation from Maybelline website in colour 115 Ivory. I was excited to try it as I am a rather big fan of most Maybelline products...However this is without a doubt the worst foundation I have ever used and I'm very happy I did not waste my hard earned pennies on it. Very poor coverage, even in the lightest shade it was too dark for my skin and it has the cheapest nastiest smell. It seemed quite patchy coverage wise appearing quite orange in patches, applying a powder over the top did in no way reduce the greasy nature. I would strongly suggest sampling this product as opposed to throwing your money down the drain...:-)

on 11/21/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Fit Me by Maybelline for around $6.99.At first i LOVED IT.Then.....It seemed like I wasn't wearing foundation at all.It lasted around 4-5 hours.Then coverage is medium.I wouldn't wear this alone due to the fact I like coverage.So put pressed powder,if want a boast of coverage.I would buy this again if it was on sale.

on 11/21/2012 1:30:00 PM

I purchased this produce after all they hype about it and really wanted to like it, but I don't. I have fairly oily skin and found this foundation made it much worse. Within half an hour of application my skin was shiny, even after using power on top. I used this for several days,but it never got any better. I was constantly mopping my skin to reduce the shine.

I also didn't like the feel of it nn my face. I knew I had foundation on, which is not a good feeling. I want something on my skin that doesn't make itself obvious. I also found it did not cover as well as other foundations, but that obviously depends on what you want from a product. I have small blue thread veins which it did not cover at all.

Overall I was very unimpressed with this and would not recommend it or buy it again.

on 11/21/2012 10:18:00 AM

I bought fit me powder and foundation last month.What i love about them is that you will always be sure to get the right color,cause they are marked with numbers (wich i love).I have fair skin so i choose nr 15 on both powder and foundation.The foundation blends really nice on the skin and the powder is great too,i dont get so shiny.The skin looks really flawless and natural. the foundation costs 130 kr,wich i think is ca 13 dollars. the powder is 120 kr (12 dollars).I cant find anything bad to say about these products.I really recommend them and it will be the only foundation and powder i will ever use.

on 11/19/2012 3:35:00 PM

This foundation is NOT a good foundation at all in my opinion... it turns me into an oil slick within an hour after setting with a mattifying powder! The only thing that is positive about this foundation is that the colour range is really broad, so you'll be sure to find your shade! ;) another positive thing about this foundation is that it has spf in it, so thumbs up for that~
To put it short and sweet for someone with oily skin this foundation is a no-go, however if you have dry skin (and anyone with a very unique skin colour) give this foundation a try.

on 11/18/2012 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pros it as a pump smells really good it blends like a dream and is non drying. Cons it done last long and this product is not for people with oily skin

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl