Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/15/2012 4:29:00 PM

To begin my review on this product, well, it's absolutely terrible and a waste of money. It made my skin oily and provided no coverage at all and at the end of the day, it felt as if it clogged every single pore on my face. Would I repurchase this product? NO! In fact, I threw the bottle while it was still full, so definitely a waste of money.

on 10/14/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is so oily, streaky, and has zero coverage. I'm not sure what Maybelline was thinking with this one! I had to put layers on to attempt to have some sort of coverage and that resulted in my face looking cakey and so oily. So I tried to add powder to take the oil out, and it just looked like I grabbed cake batter and smeared it on my face.

Whether you apply this with a brush, sponge, or fingers, it's so streaky. It doesn't cover ANYTHING. It just melted off of my face. Literally leaked onto my hair and smeared off onto my clothing and cellphone. When powder doesn't help to take oily foundation down a notch, you know it's a terrible product!! When they advertised it they said it's a "gel", I should have know it would be so wet and greasy! I broke out with cystic acne after wearing this for 8 hours one day.

on 10/13/2012 1:11:00 PM

I got on the internet to look at the reviews for this product to see if I was the only one that didn't like it.. After looking thru pages of reviews I am happy to know that I am not the only one. I have oily skin, and this product makes it even oiler. It doesn't stay on my face, and by 3:00 you can every blemish on my face. By reading the reviews people who had drier skin also had this problem.. Will give it to my sister who has normal skin, and see how it works on her.

on 10/12/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Worst product ever Seriously
i dont even know why its for sale it should of been discountinued
its too oily and has no coverage

on 10/11/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

bad....just bad. no coverage....way to oily.

on 10/7/2012 6:45:00 PM

This foundation is terrible, I bought 120 I am nc115-120 in mac
The undertone of this foundation is orange not yellow, its oily not dewy, and it doesnt last. It was incredibly dark on me, and the next color up the lightest color was way too pink.

I wore this to the office a few times,and was horrified to see by lunchtime i had become an oily mess and slid all over my face.. and I have normal to dry skin.

I started breaking out while wearing this too.

I will never buy again

on 10/6/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The coverage is very low, but I guess you could build it to medium. It's very blendable and gives off a dewy finish. If you have dry skin, I think you could like this. If you have oily skin, I think this would melt off your skin veryyyy quickly. If your looking for something like a tinted moisturizer but with a bit more coverage, this will be great. They have plenty of shades to choose from and the price is inexpensive. Comes in a glass bottle and no pump, so packaging is just okay.

Well If you need a good foundation for like 2 hours by this...because after 2hrs it will disapear, some parts and u would look horrible, I mean, and i dont even have oily skin or anything, normal to dry on winter. At first it looks great but wait a few hours, I do not recomend this.

on 10/4/2012 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this foundation at all. It is very oily even with a primer and after setting it with a powder. The staying power is only around 2-3 hours. Even the color match was not exact and looks more grey on me. It is cheap, but now I wish I had saved that $7 and put it in some other product. Not impressed at all.

on 10/4/2012 3:12:00 PM

The packaging sold it for me - smart and classy
so naturally I wanted to adore this foundation.

BUT
It doesn't work as a foundation - I use this as a base now after concealer, it's too thin.
Doesn't really cover my skin.
Doesn't last during the day either.
I am going to mix my thicker w7 photo shoot foundation into this as it's a lighter colour and the Fit me foundation is quite orangey.
Hoping it will thicken it up too.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu