August 20, 2014 | 2078 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by clm1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I notice a lot of reviews are people with oily skin who don't like this product. As someone with very dry skin, I don't care for it at all. It looks so cakey, and comes off on everything. It doesn't blend. The best thing I can say about it is it matches my skin great, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't look natural. Won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by laycdeeann

I have very light skin and it is always hard to find something that will match me correctly. The lightest shade for most other brands are still too dark, but this product matches me pretty perfectly. Other than that, I'm not too thrilled about the overall qualities of this foundation. It is very runny, and the coverage is too lightweight for me. It makes my skin look very oily only after a couple of hours of wear, so it's definitely not something I am able to use for a full day at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation, HOWEVER, it is best used WITHOUT a base. If you use it with a base it will go on a bit greasy-feeling.

But it is a very nice looking foundation on my skin. The color and coverage are good and it is a staple in my makeup bag. Pair it with the "Fit ME" concealer and it is great. I haven't used the powder in the line, because the only powder I ever use period, is L'OREAL True Match Powder. And it works great with this foundation as well.

If you get it on sale you'll definitely be happy with it. But it is a good foundation overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by asianwifey

Cute little bottle and pour spout. Not easy to apply and won't stay put long enough on oily skin. It transfers onto everything and my phone has foundation stain from talking with my phone next to my face. Funny how I have to clean my phone everytime. Just won't recommend it to anyone who has a combination or oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by fairbeauty16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't bother trying this. It is extremely oily to begin with and gets even more oily throughout the day. Also, this product doesn't have a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Lesl5

Packaging truly makes a difference because the elegant glass bottle caught my eye while I was in Walmart. I live in Arizona so it's very hard for me to find a dewy foundation that doesn't make me super super oily in the sun. I typically have very sensitive and dry skin but during the summer my t-zone becomes oil central! When I first tried on this foundation I hated how liquidy it was because with my moisterizer under it, the foundation didn't seem to set and I was very bummed out that the product didn't fulfill my expectations. Like always, I decided to give it a second chance & mix it with my Lancome Luminescence Foundation that turned out to be too dark for me. The blend of both foundations works miracles for my face and gives me a very light coverage that looks SO NATURAL! If you have this foundation, I suggest you mix a little bit of another foundation with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by missve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely the worst product ive used by maybelline!! it comes out really runny!! and it doesnt set on your skin properly!! what ive noticed through out the whole day my face becomes really oily!! and i have to keep using blotching paper to get rid of the oiliness on my face even though ive used a primer prior! one of the worst things about this product is, it rubs off easily, if you simply run your fingers across your face itll leave a trail.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

This foundation is the worst! it's extremely runny and watery and separates almost immediately. I have pretty clear skin but when I used this foundation over a month or two, my whole face was covered in acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by alleeeey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I seriously HATE this foundation. Usually, if I generally dislike a foundation, I will try to use it up before pruchasing something else. This went in the garbage. No matter if I used it with a primer or not, set it with powder, or not, it would never set! It would just feel slimy and gross all day long and make my skin look oily. I don't even have oily skin! And if I so much as brushed something against my face, the foundation would just slide right off. Definitely would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by thevelveteengoat

What a horrible piece of foundation. It feels like there's too much water in it. So in order to have 'decent' coverage you have to build it up -in theory. Problem is, this thing never sets. No matter what tool you apply it with or how much you blend it, it will NEVER set. It leaves a slight sticky feeling on your skin once applied that won't go away.
The finish is dewy/juicy that may work for super duper dry skin; oily or combination skin forget it. Will the dewy/stickiness go away with powder? Not a chance!!
I've tried other Maybelline foundations over the years that were way better than this. How come Maybelline came up with such a crappy product??
Want good & affordable? Go for Revlon ColorStay. This one sucks.

PS. It oxidizes, so be sure to choose a much lighter tone

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No