July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't need much coverage, so I only need to do spot coverage(?). My problem area is mainly my chin and at times my cheeks. This wouldn't provide heavy coverage for people with heavier skin problems. Didn't have a problem with the finish as I like my finish to be dewy. The color was spot-on and it's dirt cheap for me. So far I haven't had any additional breakouts with this and it leaves the portion of my skin I use it with looking well matched to the rest of my face! Also I have super sensitive skin and my skin has been fine with this product. Will buy again although probably won't have to soon because I only wear foundation when I need to look extra fancy without having to shell out big bucks for a foundation that will break me out and leave me skin looking haggard.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by iamjoelle

I switched to this foundation from L'oreal's True Match because that formula felt heavy and mask like. FIT me is the same idea but feels much lighter leaving your skin with a dewy finish. Coverage wise it gets the job done, and they have an excellent range of shades (210 works for my light-medium skin tone). I like that the covereage is buildable and the cost is very affordable.

The drawbacks are that it does have the tendency to migrate over the course of the day; so I'd suggest a primer--it doesn't really last without one. And it can make you look greasy. You need to use blotting papers or carry around the bottle for touch ups.

I'm thinking about switching to a more matte foundation for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by eprincess31

Love this foundation perfect match doesn't cake goes on smoothly I always apply it with my beauty blender for a flawless finish for everyday use I wear a translucent powder from cover girl but when I want the full coverage I use the powder I reallllllyyyyy wish they would put a pump and if u have oily skin be cautious will get oily but I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

First off: A warning. The color in the bottle is lighter than it will appear on your skin! I did my research, so I got this in 110, which looked a little lighter than my skin tone. I'm so glad I did- it matches my skin color perfectly! I use this on acne scars and small pimples. Now, it dosen't cover everything, (some things are virtually impossible to cover) but it covers a lot, while taking away redness and giving my oily skin a dewy finish. It will move around on your face, but only if you touch it. So I use revlon colorstay foundation on my forehead, where my bangs brush aganist my skin. The bottle, however, is hard to use. Since there is no pump, you have to tilt it...But since it has such a liquidy formula, you might wind up with foundation spilled everywhere...
In general, it's pretty good. Keep in mind that it will move if you touch it.
UPDATE: I stopped using this. I realized it was breaking me out. I switched over to the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in 125, which is perfect for my skin. If you're color 110 in this, your color in the Rimmel concealer would probably be 125 fair.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

Great color match, smooth and easy to put on, and best of all it doesn't cake or flake in dry spots! For only $6, this is a pretty good foundation. However, it has a huge problem: it leaves you looking super oily, even if you apply powder on top! You'll definitely have to bring along powder or blotting sheets with you if you plan on wearing this out all day. I think I'll look for a foundation that's a little less maintenance next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by stormiangel20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the very first foundation I ever tried adn it was from my freshmen year in highschool but I remember how bad it was back then. It didn't last very long, it looked shiny from the beginning and at the end of the school day it would wipe right off. But thenlast week when I was packing for my trip to Arizona I found it my draw and tried it on and the color was amazing, I mean compared to all my foundations none of them compare to how much coverage I got from this and how well it made my face glow. It was amazing and so I took it with me ti Arizona and it's lasted pretty well and even though i did get alot of shine it still looked good and i could always take the shine away with blotting papers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by vanessalettuce

LOVED the packaging and I was super excited about trying this product out. I finally put it on and it lasted for about the time i walked from the bathroom to the door. No joke. It looks just.....wet. You're face shines and its just awful. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Kaylinde

First of all I really like fit me in the lightest shade because i am very pale however when i put it on certain days it's either oily or leaves lines on my skin. When I first started using it when it first came out I loved it. I also used to put it all over my face which I dont anymore. The pros are that it's very light and you do not need to apply very much, it doesnt smell chemically or old like some foundations and it gives you a subtle glow. The cons are that it can leave you feeling oily and as the day goes on you can tell that it's either starting to come off or it's seeping into your pores which does not look good. I want a foundation that looks like I'm not wearing any and this one does not always do that for me. I agree with other users, this is a foundation to use in the winter time strictly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Let me just start off with saying i got a sample of this a year ago and have used it a lot and still have some left. The pros : goes on smooth and blends well. Cons: i can only wear this in the summer due to i have the 120. I have tried the 110 and it was way too light for me even in the winter and i have fair to medium skin. And for some reason the 115 is very orangey on my skin but the 120 works well for me. But like i said i can only use in the summer due to my face gets a little darker. But i will not be repurchasing due to not being able to find a color that i can wear all year round

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I enjoy this foundation and let me tell you why.
PROS:
Glides on nicely and does not cake
Lets your skin breathe
CONS:
Does not have a pump.