Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Cute product, packaging is sweet, glass with black 'fit me'
I have the whole set of this, foundation powder and concealer, I overall prefer the powder.

The foundation goes on smothely, however during the day I find that it is a tiny bit patchy, thats not a problem, only when the weather is bad and it catches the rain or snow. A umbrella should sort this problem, woopsie.

Its great that it fits the colouring of you, great way to do things, the colour fits me perfectly (125) I have tried better foundations, personally I prefer tinted moisturisers, but when I need a bit more coverage I will use this, cute product, I would buy the whole set again.

on 12/7/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am loving this foundation. I have dry but otherwise fairly good skin so a light coverage is ok for me as I just want to even out my skin tone and reduce redness on my cheeks. If you want a medium or full coverage this is not the foundation for you. I don't think it would be great for oily skin either. At first I wasn't sure about the colour match as I thought it looked a bit dark. I have this in 120 classic ivory which is the lightest, yellow-toned shade, although in my opinion it is actually fairly neutral. However, after this sat on my skin for a few minutes it looked much better. I find that the longer I have it on, the better the colour seems to look. This foundation is one of the best-wearing I have tried. After several hours it actually looked better than when first applied. Like my own skin but better. First time I used a sponge but the coverage was too sheer, now I use a brush and blend with my fingers. It looks like good skin without make-up - a great Summer/Daytime look. For something which is so light and comfortable to wear, and not drying at all, it lasted really well - much better than I was expecting. I only wish the bottle had a pump.

on 12/7/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the bad ratings for this. I really really like this foundation, I find it's almost as good as my all-time fave MUFE Face and Body. It turned out to be more liquidy than I expected, I expected it to be more gel-like like the MUFE one, but it was easy to apply all the same. Seems this is good for dry skin, not for oily skin. I have dry skin in the winter and oily in the summer, so this is great for winter. Here in Europe the bottle comes with a pump so the packaging is great. I like this foundation because it has light coverage, which is what I like. It looks and feels like I'm not wearing anything, it looks completely natural and like real skin, but at the same time it is covering everything that I want it to cover, uneven skintone, melasma, red cheeks, etc. I didn't find it sticky or tacky or feeling "wet", as soon as it dried it felt like I couldn't feel anything. Maybe it has a dewy look, which you might not like if you are oily. It also lasted all day for me. I still prefer the MUFE over this one because the MUFE wears like iron, you can even swim in the MUFE foundation and it won't budge! But I also like this foundation very much and it's about a quarter of the price of the MUFE one. I plan to use it often.

i think this foundation is very great. it looks so natural you cant even tell your wearing any foundation. sadly its a very light coverage im pretty sure you can built it up to a medium coverage though. i do wish the packaging could be a bit different, i think they should change it and give it a pump will be repurchasing again around summer time because my skin is much more under control during summer time and i don't need lots of coverage

on 11/30/2012 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i bought this on the rec that it is comfortable on dry skin. That it is. It applies nice and easy. Not a lot of coverage, but that doesn't bother me since i have decent skin. But after wearing this one day, i noticed that it looked shiny and greasy on me. Will not repurchase.

on 11/28/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really loved the concealer and still continue to use that, but that is a different review.

So I bought this product again a few months ago and thats too light for me but if I use it with the concealer and some bronzer it all works out okay. I love the way this makes my skin look, it is not cakey at all, is easy to blend and the foundation-concealer combo gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. The foundation alone is light to medium coverage. Although I do like the coverage, it has created little acne bumps all over my face

on 11/25/2012 5:18:00 PM

I brought this foundation after I ran out of my usual liquid make up.This foundation is by far one of the best I have used.My skin is usually fairly normal but at times it can be weird and get a bit oily around my forehead. I do have small break outs around the bottom of my face.But with this foundation and some powder my skin didn't feel oily or caked with makeup throughout the day.And when it came to covering up a small break out the foundation done a wonderful job.Bottom line this foundation gives you a fair coverage and is pretty good for the price and I would buy it again.My only complaint is the packaging has no pump and since it's a bit on the runny side when you go to pour it out more comes out then you really need.

on 11/23/2012 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this product! I have dry skinso it works really well. I like sheer, dewy coverage, so that was perfect too.

If you like those things or have any of those things you should try this product.

I didn't have a problem with the scent.
The packaging in my country has a pump, but I know in America it doesn't have one.

It's true it doesn't stay the longest but it fades nicely at least.

My only real problem is that even thought it supposedly has a huge range of colours, even the palest shade is too dark for me:(

I will finish the bottle, but won't repurchase.

on 11/23/2012 9:23:00 AM

Applied for a free sample of this foundation from Maybelline website in colour 115 Ivory. I was excited to try it as I am a rather big fan of most Maybelline products...However this is without a doubt the worst foundation I have ever used and I'm very happy I did not waste my hard earned pennies on it. Very poor coverage, even in the lightest shade it was too dark for my skin and it has the cheapest nastiest smell. It seemed quite patchy coverage wise appearing quite orange in patches, applying a powder over the top did in no way reduce the greasy nature. I would strongly suggest sampling this product as opposed to throwing your money down the drain...:-)

on 11/21/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Fit Me by Maybelline for around $6.99.At first i LOVED IT.Then.....It seemed like I wasn't wearing foundation at all.It lasted around 4-5 hours.Then coverage is medium.I wouldn't wear this alone due to the fact I like coverage.So put pressed powder,if want a boast of coverage.I would buy this again if it was on sale.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu