October 21, 2014 | 1237 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I hated this product. I wasn't too impressed the first time I wore it and I got the wrong color. One day I figured id give it another try so I got a darker color, and I liked it..its light to medium coverage, its very natural looking on me, I apply it with a wedge make up sponge and then go back with clean hands and blend it all back in because I get better results that way....it gives a dewy look, it does last pretty long but I do wear primer,set with powder, and use a setting mist. one day I was wearing it and was outside all day sweating in Fl heat, and I came back in and it was still there, didn't move, it wasn't running of my face. I like the powder too, I haven't used the concealer but I do like the powder. The only thing I don't like is beating the bottle to get the make up out, everyone needs to make pump bottles!!! that would be so much easier

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by helwa88

Nice foundation with nice finish. But 1 big problem. It transfer way to too much. Even after setting it with powder it transferred way too much for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After continuously being lured by Maybelline's ads and giving them so many chances, I think I've finally learned my lesson. This foundation, although it feels weightless on the face, is super oily. I have to use a ton of powder to set this and even then, within a few hours of wear, my face will look like it's melting, even in the winter (then again I'm oily all year around). This is the one characteristic I've noticed in all of the liquid foundations I've tried from Maybelline: they don't hold up on oily faces... Now I know better than to keep buying them. If your skin is dry and/or you're looking for something with lighter coverage, you might consider looking into this, but my advice to the oily-skinned girls is to steer clear of this product unless you're willing to spend the extra money on a really good primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jaz87r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this product cuz i needed a foundation, I'm a 210 in the fit me I used it a few times, days before I just cleared my acne I was feeling so hot and cleared but after awhile I've seen acne forming around both side of my cheeks of 5 to 6(well everywhere) pimples close together which was cuz from the foundation running and gathering with the oil that was created do to the blocking of this product. I hate this product now I'm locked in my house trying to fight the acne it caused which was a mistake and a waste of my time ..cant enjoy my summer :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not for oily skin, my skin looked very shiny after only a few hours. I have very fair skin and the lightest shade looked too yellow on me. I will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

This foundation only works for certain skin types. The product is very oily and slick. I do admire the lightweight feel and it blends well. It just has no staying power, especially if you have combination to oily skin. This is a no no! I recommend this to girls with dry skin. Always set it with a light powder though to help it stay!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jaykayen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to hate this. Like everyone else, it made me look really greasy, and it transferred everywhere. Now I apply it directly to bare skin, no primer, no moisturizer (except to a couple of dry spots around the eyes) and then set with powder. I love it! It has pretty good, light to medium coverage, and the finish is natural looking.

I use the color 220, which I think is the most perfect match for my yellow undertones I've ever seen. I think it would be good for NC 40 girls.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by catatonic

This melted off my face within a few hours. I loved the scent! My skin looked cake when I put it on. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING! Not for oily skin! Very oily texture broke me out not for me, This could be idle for dry skin to normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Im really on the fence with this product. I decided to try it, to have a cheaper and more lightweight alternative to my MAC foundation. Ever since Cover Girl discontinued Toasted Almond in their regular formula, I basically gave up on drugstore foundations. I swatched this at Ulta and I was surprised at how good of a match it was.

Pro:
*Good color match (350 matches my NW43 skin really well)
*Lightweight compared to my current foundation, but still decent coverage
*Decent Price

Cons
*NO PUMP- Seriously, it is so difficult to not waste this product, Im hoping I can dig up one of my old MAC pumps and it will work.
*Watery formula, Ive been mixing in a thicker liquid foundation with it just to get a decent consistency.
*Really wouldnt reccomend if you have oily skin. I use a setting powder AND touch up with the Fit Me powder it matches...but its still a greasy yucky mess by the end of the day.

Bottom Line- its OK. If for some reason I couldnt afford to buy my normal foundation anymore, this would be an acceptable alternative.