September 2, 2014 | 2031 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

Oh i love this stuff, I have just run out and need to buy some more. Although I do not wear this every day, when I do apply it I always think 'Man I should wear this every day!'. It gives you a lovely glow when applied properly, and really makes all the difference to your face. You can highlightunder your brow bone too, and it looks fab there. (Although I use Mr Frosty for that... hmmm- why do I bother!)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by LusciousLashes123

It does do what it says on the tin, it's not called 'supermodel in a bottle' for nothing. However, the way it's made, much like a nail varnish, it's difficult to get all the product out of it for your money. It does work wonderfully as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by janetgrace

I've had this forever and ever. It is the most delicate angelic pale pink highlighter!!!! Absolutely no need to spend $$$$$$ This does it all and you are in control just addding a dab here and there where you have a bit of darkness. The first highlighter and the BEST........

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by u0567077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gotta remind you that I have a very long makeup experience This is the worst product i have ever used. i dont usually write a review unless something is really really bad that i want to warn people about it. First of all, the TEXTURE is like a nail polish or a weaker version of a cheap liquid eyeliner with a very light pink shimmer. It is liquid in the bottle but once you apply it on your cheeks, it dries to a very unnatural GLASSY manicure-like coating. The worse part is that it flakes, cakes, and rubs off like ERASER DUST when it combines with liquid foundation. I am pretty sure why the reviews here are saying it made them break out. Also, it dries up the brush badly. it leaves brush strokes when it dries up and if you apply with your fingers, it leaves fingerprints. I hate the odor as well b/s it smells like glue. I am 22 who is very enthusiastic about makeup and want to be honest about makeup in every single way i could. I have smooth skin with no acne or any problem. I moisturize my skin day and night and make sure it doesnt go wrong. I tried to find any good in it by trying it on my skin several times. I tried to get used to this product but everytime i tried, i was more convinced that this product was the best example of the power of advertisement. This product is a BIG hype and i would NOT spend a penny on this. I can seriously send this bottle to anyone for a free trial. or just apply shimmery manicure on your face and thats what this highlighter looks and feels like. (I am serious) And for a quality like this, a one dollar label goes on better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Tgallop

A very interesting product but I love it! Bought in on a whim (as are many of my make-up purchases) but it's soooo pretty, how could I not have it. Wasn't sure about the nail polish applicator but it works like a charm. Others commented on how they received bottles that weren't full - mine was full to the top... can't imagine ever running out since you need so little for the desired affect. I've used this on the top of my cheek bones, and on my brow bones for subtle highlights. Can see getting a lot of wear out of this - a little heavier for evening application, on it's own for weekend, casual wear. LOVE. IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

It gives me exactly what i want in a highlighter, a dewy, illuminious pearly pink shine on my cheek bones and brow bones on a night out, really compliments smokey eye make up.

Apply to the apples of your cheeks for a fresh looking glow or place a few dots along your brow bone (right under your eyebrow) for a perfect shimmer to set off your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. I have very fair skin and it gives me a lovely glowy sheen when I apply it to my cheekbones without looking oily. I also like to apply this to the inner eye area as well as the brow bone for some added shimmer in those area to lighten up the dark areas. I do have some problems though, like the fact that the bottle seems to have been almost a fourth of the way empty when I purchased it...not sure if this was a mistake or what, but it was a little disappointing for the price. I also don't really like the applicaation with the nail polish brush and the consistency of the product...kinda thick and goopy. All in all, a very nice product that does give a nice subtle highlighting effect.

As of right now, I would purchase again, but I am looking for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by RVB2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am feeling quite mixed on this product. I bought it a couple months ago thinking my mind would be blown..and turns out it really isn't. Good highlighters are always hard for find (for me at least) and spending as much as I did on High Beam I thought the results would be better. It is a nice color, so is Moon Beam...but it is a bit oily and it creases if you put a little on the lids.. I would recommend this product for cheeks only. When put above cheekbone, it can look very pretty and eye catching.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jlheartsmakeup

you have to apply this with a light hand because its so liquidy on dry skin it hardly needs blending or itll slide everywhere and have sparkle overload, which is wierd for my dry skin. i love this and its lasted FOREVER dont think itll be a two month thing, its been two YEARS and i use it twice a week it seemd for natural days

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is absolutely amazing. my barely- there cheekbones are transformed instantly in supermodel ones. it is not obvious at all, and you can use it anywhere on your face and it won't break you out. it is very subtle, and suitable for all skin types. i really like the small nailpoilish - like bottle, and i find the brush is really handy to dab it on, and then blend with your fingertips. yes it is rather expensive but it is worth it.
this is the best highlighter i ever tried. i have had so many compliments since i started wearing this. " you have amazing skin... what's your secret?"