Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 7/21/2004 10:28:00 PM

I really enjoy this product. I think it moisturizes pretty well. I like the fact that the lotion is not greasy like some other lotions and it leaves my hands feeling softer. I recommend this product. Only thing is that is does not smell very pretty.

This lotion makes you smell like a medicine cabinet. On the up side, it has the power to zap away dry skin. On the down side, nobody will be willing to stand next to you.

on 7/10/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I love this lotion! I have tried many lotions in my adult lifetime and have yet to find something that beats Aveeno. I use it in the morning and evening after a shower, and my skin feel moisturized for hours. It does not feel greasy and is absorbed very quickly. It has a very faint scent, but it's not offensive in the least bit and fades away in no time at all. I prefer the tube to the pump bottle. There isn't much waste with the tube, especially since it's stored on it's cap. However, I feel the pump is wasteful, because the lotion is thick, it's impossible to get sucked up through the dispenser when you get down to about the last 1/4 bottle. I've repurchased this many times because it has become one of my staples along with my daughters who use it as well.

on 7/2/2004 8:10:00 PM

i bought this because i heard it has no scent and i like the squeeze tube bottle for traveling. i couldnt stand the 'no scent' smell, it was oaty in the worst way. it didnt dry quickly and left me feeling icky.

on 7/1/2004 8:08:00 PM

I used to use Cetaphil (cream and lotion version both), and comparing to those, I find that I like the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion better. It seems to stay on the hand longer. Even after I washed my hands, I can still feel it on me. The texture is very good. Very light and absorbs very well. It doesn't last 24 hours despite the claim on the package, but it does last longer than most of the stuff I've used. This has become a staple for me in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

on 6/30/2004 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My super dry hands gobble this light lotion up. I love the texture because it soaks into my skin nearly instantly, yet leaves no greasy feel or residue, and my skin is super smooth and silky afterwards. The moisture even seems to stay on after washing my hands! That's a huge plus. And the travel-size tube fits perfectly in my bag to carry it around. What a great drugstore find!

on 6/26/2004 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this lotion.My skin feels so soft and moiturized after using this.I buy the fragrance free because I don't like strongly scented lotions.It has a super light scent to it that I really like.This is the best drugstore lotion that I have tried.I'm on my third bottle and I plan on buying more when I run out.Great stuff!

on 6/11/2004 12:52:00 PM

I was a little put off by the scent of this lotion, but it's absoultely wonderful. Still don't like the scent, but what can I do? Strangely enough, my keratosis pilaris cleared up when I started using Aveeno. I didn't even notice it until one night I was in bed and noticed that my arms were smooth for the first time in 15 years! Anyway, I don't know if it was the lotion or not and I started using 2% BHA shortly afterwards, but it does help relieve dry, itchy skin.

on 6/6/2004 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this because it isn't greasy but it's very moisturizing. It comes in a really big pump bottle which is great because it's very convenient to use. The smell isn't great but it fades away really fast. It doesn't last 24 hours as it says it does, but it lasts for most of the entire day. It's pretty cheap, considering how much you get and it's great if you have sensitive skin.

on 5/23/2004 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The consistency is light and slightly liquid-y/creamy. The smell is a little disgusting, but as long as you don't smell yourself closely after you slather it on, you'll be fine. It moisturizes all day long, and leaves skin wonderfully soft. And it is non-greasy. I have purchased this over and over again.