October 2, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2002 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yuck! I hate this lotion with a passion!!! It has a wax-like finish and made my skin feel rubbery. It also never fully absorbs, so my skin feels tacky, and overall gross! Reminds me of a lotion version of Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, which isn't a good thing. Plus, it does NOT even moisture the skin! Another thing that bugged me was that even though it says it's "fragrance-free", it's not. It smells like burnt plastic. Ick! I would *strongly* NOT recommend this product, as there are so many nice, truly fragrance-free lotions on the market...like Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, for example.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lotion! Soothing, creamy, and since I use it mostly at night before bed, I don't mind that it takes a few minutes for this soothing formula to sink right in! This is one of the creamiest lotions that I've found so far in a drugstore. Very moisturizing, I will purchase again. Actually, I'll stock up!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2002 8:04:00 PM More reviews by AndreaM

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was talked in to trying this, and what a disappointment. It has all the right ingredients, but it seems to only lay on top of my skin. I don't see any improvement whatsoever. I like Vaseline's products better, specifically the Advanced Healing lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2002 2:44:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like the packaging because it's hard to get the last inch out, but I do like this lotion. It's thick and wasn't greasy on me, and didn't irritate my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 8:04:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This is a thick rich lotion and unscented. Initially it felt very moisturizing and did stop some of the itching I was experiencing. However after an hour or so I touched my legs and they felt a little tacky and rubbery, kind of like I was wearing a wet suit. This coating didn't go away with soap and water. In fact, the next day I could still feel this on my legs. And my hands--some of it transferred to my contacts when I was cleaning them and it wouldn't come off. What is this stuff? It should be used to seal cracks in the space shuttle. I like the idea of a protective coating but this is ridiculous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion has a distinct scent and left my skin feeling dry. It also didn't help to stop any itching.