TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, and use it everyday on my hair before blow drying. It sprays on evenly and makes my hair shiny. Also, it smells really good and the smell stays on your hair for the rest of the day. I can't tell you how many times I've been told that my hair smells good because of this product.
I asked my hair dresser if my hair was damaged at all and she said that she couldn't even tell that I straighten my hair or anything, so that I must be doing something right.
I will keep buying this product as long as it is sold at target! It's a great price for something that will save your hair from a lot of damage.

on 5/10/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good product for the price. I straighten my hair nearly everyday and this really helps me protect against heat damage. I spray it on either wet or dry hair. It has a nice smell and a convenient spray nozzle that helps you get product onto larger sections of hair.

it smell good
but did not like the product
i feelt it didnt cover or help my hair at all
it feelt more dry with the product
plus the handle broke after a couple of pumps

on 4/30/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product because it's cheap and it smells good. It's only 5$ and it does the job i love it !

This is probably the most affordable heat tamer that most people can get to. It smells good, and does its job. I've used this for a long time but now i feel like i want to try something new but with someone who doesn't want to fork out a lot of money on a heat protectant spray that does the job then go to your nearest drugstore and pick this up for $5 only. I like the packaging but the if your not careful the sprayer can get clogged and it can spill.

on 4/20/2009 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with Tresemme antibreakage shamoo and conditioner because they were haveing a 3/$10 special. i can honestly say i jsut stragihtened my hair and its so smooth and shiny and soft. Usually when i straighten my hair its dry and staticy looking and jsut looks dead at the ends. I used antibreakge shamppoo and conditioner and then sprayed the heat tamer and my hair feels great.the ends look a lot better and my hairs a lot less big and fluffy looking. I think i will keep on buying this product. Im soo satisfied =]

on 4/18/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great product. I straighten my hair everyday with my CHI and I use this with my Sunsilk 244/7 Hydra TLC creme and my hair is nowhere near heat damaged. I have no split ends or breakage whatsoever. I either use this or the VO5 one (also another great heat protector). This is so cheap and I love it. I don't think I'll ever buy a high end one. Anyways, it has a nice smell and dries quick so you won't have to wait for it to dry, you can just straighten your hair right away. I'll definitely repurchase when it's done.

on 4/10/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i really dont know if this worked or not. it really does not help with frrizz. but it says it protects while styling with heating tools. i finished mine and i will probably repurchase in the future.

on 4/7/2009 7:41:00 PM

This product does its job in making my hair shiny and soft after straightening but the down side to it was that it made my hair look very greasy a few hours later. I'm not sure why that is, maybe I sprayed too much. But if I don't spray as much as I did, I feel like its not enough product to protect my hair.

So overall, a good product but the fact that it makes my hair feel greasy took 2 lippies away instantly=( I wish this product worked better on me

its my favorite! I buy it in bulk because I use it alot. As a professional cosmetologist I highly recommend this product to anybody.

Video Reviews & Tutorials