TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

it smell good
but did not like the product
i feelt it didnt cover or help my hair at all
it feelt more dry with the product
plus the handle broke after a couple of pumps

on 4/30/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product because it's cheap and it smells good. It's only 5$ and it does the job i love it !

This is probably the most affordable heat tamer that most people can get to. It smells good, and does its job. I've used this for a long time but now i feel like i want to try something new but with someone who doesn't want to fork out a lot of money on a heat protectant spray that does the job then go to your nearest drugstore and pick this up for $5 only. I like the packaging but the if your not careful the sprayer can get clogged and it can spill.

on 4/20/2009 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with Tresemme antibreakage shamoo and conditioner because they were haveing a 3/$10 special. i can honestly say i jsut stragihtened my hair and its so smooth and shiny and soft. Usually when i straighten my hair its dry and staticy looking and jsut looks dead at the ends. I used antibreakge shamppoo and conditioner and then sprayed the heat tamer and my hair feels great.the ends look a lot better and my hairs a lot less big and fluffy looking. I think i will keep on buying this product. Im soo satisfied =]

on 4/18/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great product. I straighten my hair everyday with my CHI and I use this with my Sunsilk 244/7 Hydra TLC creme and my hair is nowhere near heat damaged. I have no split ends or breakage whatsoever. I either use this or the VO5 one (also another great heat protector). This is so cheap and I love it. I don't think I'll ever buy a high end one. Anyways, it has a nice smell and dries quick so you won't have to wait for it to dry, you can just straighten your hair right away. I'll definitely repurchase when it's done.

on 4/10/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i really dont know if this worked or not. it really does not help with frrizz. but it says it protects while styling with heating tools. i finished mine and i will probably repurchase in the future.

on 4/7/2009 7:41:00 PM

This product does its job in making my hair shiny and soft after straightening but the down side to it was that it made my hair look very greasy a few hours later. I'm not sure why that is, maybe I sprayed too much. But if I don't spray as much as I did, I feel like its not enough product to protect my hair.

So overall, a good product but the fact that it makes my hair feel greasy took 2 lippies away instantly=( I wish this product worked better on me

its my favorite! I buy it in bulk because I use it alot. As a professional cosmetologist I highly recommend this product to anybody.

on 3/28/2009 6:52:00 PM

I really don't know how much this protects my hair from heat damage but despite that I still like it. You can either use it on wet or dry hair and that is a huge plus for me. I have bought other stuff that you can only use on wet hair. There are times when all of a sudden I feel like straightening my hair without washing it (I only wash my hair every other day) so it is nice when I can spray it on dry hair unlike other products where it has to be wet. The price is cheap and smells good too so there no doubt I will repurchase!

on 3/24/2009 8:52:00 PM

I really love this product even though I'm not sure if it actually protects my hair from the heat. Like the other reviewers say, it smells great, and it seems to control frizziness of the hair that can happen after using heat appliances. I usually use this on damp hair before blow-drying my hair, but even if used on dry hair, it doesn't make the hair oily at all.

Popular Styling Products