TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 5/23/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I really think that it keeps my hair looking really good. I can go over 5 months without a hair cut (I am trying to grow it out) and not have any split ends. I always make sure that I spray the ends really well.

I can't imagine ever having to try something more expensive because this works so well.

It has a great smell. I put this on before i straighten or blow dry my hair and it leaves my hair silky and smooth i have frizzy wavy hair and with this product and a straightener you will never know! one of my friends said she loved my naturally straight hair and im like its straightened and she said you couldnt even tell! the pump makes it easy to put all over the hair. love it and will be buying again

on 5/16/2009 5:55:00 PM

I really liked the smell and how this product made my hair look after I straightened it, but after using a whole bottle my hair is definitely a LOT more damaged than when I started using it. I have tons of split ends and breakage now :( so...I don't really think it works. I will not buy again.

on 5/16/2009 5:07:00 PM

At first this product was AMAZING! About 3 months later, it leaves my hair stringy and just plain gross. Maybe when it's new, the product works then as it gets older it turns to shet?

Not sure.
May repurchase then update.

UPDATE.
I got a new one and it's fab! It leaves my hair super soft and helps when straightening & hair drying. Obviously as the product gets older it stops giving good results.

Goody goody though.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, and use it everyday on my hair before blow drying. It sprays on evenly and makes my hair shiny. Also, it smells really good and the smell stays on your hair for the rest of the day. I can't tell you how many times I've been told that my hair smells good because of this product.
I asked my hair dresser if my hair was damaged at all and she said that she couldn't even tell that I straighten my hair or anything, so that I must be doing something right.
I will keep buying this product as long as it is sold at target! It's a great price for something that will save your hair from a lot of damage.

on 5/10/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good product for the price. I straighten my hair nearly everyday and this really helps me protect against heat damage. I spray it on either wet or dry hair. It has a nice smell and a convenient spray nozzle that helps you get product onto larger sections of hair.

it smell good
but did not like the product
i feelt it didnt cover or help my hair at all
it feelt more dry with the product
plus the handle broke after a couple of pumps

on 4/30/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product because it's cheap and it smells good. It's only 5$ and it does the job i love it !

This is probably the most affordable heat tamer that most people can get to. It smells good, and does its job. I've used this for a long time but now i feel like i want to try something new but with someone who doesn't want to fork out a lot of money on a heat protectant spray that does the job then go to your nearest drugstore and pick this up for $5 only. I like the packaging but the if your not careful the sprayer can get clogged and it can spill.

on 4/20/2009 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with Tresemme antibreakage shamoo and conditioner because they were haveing a 3/$10 special. i can honestly say i jsut stragihtened my hair and its so smooth and shiny and soft. Usually when i straighten my hair its dry and staticy looking and jsut looks dead at the ends. I used antibreakge shamppoo and conditioner and then sprayed the heat tamer and my hair feels great.the ends look a lot better and my hairs a lot less big and fluffy looking. I think i will keep on buying this product. Im soo satisfied =]

Video Reviews & Tutorials