October 31, 2014 | 885 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by fabchic

Been using this soap for the past 4 years. My dermatologist recommended it to me. It lathers up great and gently cleanses. I wouldnt switch to any other brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by velveteenchaos

this bar is wayyy too drying for me to use on my face. i tried it for a week and my skin got so flaky, so i switched back to my normal cleanser and my skin went back to normal. i decided to use it again this morning and my face is like a desert. all dry, cracked, and lines showing up all over the place -- and i'm a teenager! icky.

i bet this is awesome on the body, but i haven't used it in the shower yet, but definately don't use this on your face!

i have combo, young skin (oily in t zone, dry everywhere else)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best! I have the most sensitive skin in the world and this is perfect. Soothing, cleanses well, makes a rich lather and doesn't dry out my skin. Awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2005 7:25:00 AM More reviews by zoemiller

I don't use this on my face as I find it blocks my pores. However on the body it just can't be beaten! Love! HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah, Dove. It's like a comfy old sweater--not the most glamorous thing in the world, but reliable and useful. Sometimes I get on these skincare tangents and wildly buy all sorts of expensive products (Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Clarins) Which are all fine and dandy, but when I want to save a few bucks, smell clean and fresh, have soft, smooth skin, I always rely on my white Dove beauty bar.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by spitefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore dove soap. I use this for showering, hand soap and daily face cleanser. I have combination skin and this does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing without breaking me out or over drying. What's more it got rid of my bacne, hurray! Does leave skin feeling a little tight, so follow with moisturizer of course.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I always seem to go back to this soap after using other ones. It leavs my skin soft and I don't need to use a bodylotion when I get out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by RiaBel

The ONLY soap I use. great for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Desz4817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I prefer Dove's bodywashes. But, I always have this in my home. This is the only soap my husband and I can use.

2008 update: still love it.. started using it on my face too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only soap that I can use on my body, All other soaps dry out my skin and makes my hands feel like it has residue of the soap on them. Leaves my skin feeling clean and has a great smell.