September 2, 2014 | 1798 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I always seem to go back to this soap after using other ones. It leavs my skin soft and I don't need to use a bodylotion when I get out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by RiaBel

The ONLY soap I use. great for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Desz4817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I prefer Dove's bodywashes. But, I always have this in my home. This is the only soap my husband and I can use.

2008 update: still love it.. started using it on my face too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only soap that I can use on my body, All other soaps dry out my skin and makes my hands feel like it has residue of the soap on them. Leaves my skin feeling clean and has a great smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by srgriffin

I think I have tried every face wash on the market, including department store brands. I recently started using the Dove white bar and it is terrific! I'm 30 with combo/oily skin and occasional hormonal breakouts. This bar washes my makeup off completely, doesn't dry me out, or irritate my skin. And I personally like the scent. Besides, I've seen alot of older women who have beautiful skin in their 70's and 80's and it's Dove that they generally use. So, if it makes them look that good, then it has to benefit me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jrhiteach

I use this every morning. My face doesn't go crazy and it gets clean. I am glad to finally have a HG face cleaner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the fragrance of this soap and it doesn't dry my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by dustyrox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been scared to try a "bar" cleanser to wash my face with since I have oily & acne prone skin. I've always been told that bar cleansers clog pores. But then I remembered back in my teenage years when I had really sensitive skin and Dove was the only cleanser I could use in the bath and even on my face. Well, about twenty years later and suffering with bad skin in my 30's, I decided to try it again. So far, it's been working great. I've tried loads of other cleansers and this has been the best so far. Unfortunately, I sometimes have to wash my face twice because I wear a "stay-put" type foundation. It still does not dry out my face like other cleansers. I think others that might experience dryness with Dove are possibly rubbing the bar directly against their face while washing. I'll admit that washing this way with Dove bar can be drying. I think it is better to form a foam in the hands first and then apply to the face and make sure to rinse thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 10:18:00 PM More reviews by meldawn316

This is my favorite soap of all time. I get a wild hair every now and then and go for something that smells really good or a body wash from B&B Works or something, but I ALWYAS come back to Dove, especially in the winter. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer - I feel clean, but my skin is soft with no tightness. I like taking two showers a day too, so this is nice. I could never use anything else twice a day. I can even use this on my face in a pinch, so pure! The smell is just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by courtneygarner13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is simply the best soap bar I have been using it since more than 8 years now but its still the BEST!!!!!!