July 29, 2014 | 1520 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove white beauty bar! It's my favorite cleanser and I have been using it for years. I adore it's soft, creamy scent and luxerious lather. It rinses clean, leaving my skin soft and moisturized and softly scented, with a healthy glow. I trust Dove and my fiancee' uses and loves it as well. I love the fact that you can shower with Dove, and then use your favorite perfumes and lotions without it interfering or being over powering in the least. For the ultimate gentle cleanser for soft glowing skin, try Dove beauty bar. You'll love it and your skin will thank you! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rschon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really wanted to like this product... it is affordable and soo highly raved about. But when i use this on my face, I break out. 2 lippies because though i don't like using this soap on my face, it is a good eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love my Dove beauty bar...love the pink and white...makes me feel so soft after my bath or shower...smells so pretty...love taking my bath or shower with my pretty Dove...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

This *was* my HG body soap so I have already purchased numerous times (I grew up on this soap, so it has been purchased MANY times). For some reason it started making me feel dry... I started using my SO's Lever 2000 w/ vitamin E in it... It is so much better & the smell is not nearly as strong, just clean & light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I do. The ultimate soap--smooth and creamy with a lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I love it and use it so much I buy it in bulk. Perfect creamy soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used Dove soap literally my whole life (I'll be 31 in 2005) and loved every bar of it! My parents used it on me when I was a baby and now I buy it for my home. Nutrium, regular, unscented, pink, exfoliating, you name it, I've tried it and really liked it! It's very soft, rinses easily, causes no irritation, has a nice scent and is fairly inexpensive. I love how creamy it is--it's a soapy soap, the way soap should be! Love Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lindseyh

I have been using this soap for years. I love it for the light smell and I can use it all over my body. Good Stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ibaibybo0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products. A couple years ago I was testing different soaps that would be good for my skin. I found this to be the best one. Its not harsh and it cleans well. The only problem I have with this soap is that it runs out too easily. But I give it a thumbs up !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by DELILAHIZ1ST

it's great. my derm doc. suggested that i use for my skin. i think it's great for what it is.