November 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Mexipina

This is my HG soap, have used it forever and will continue to use this. I love the scent, I love that it lathers easily and isn't drying, it's gentle yet cleanses well. Plus you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by barbre

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I use it for my body and recently I used it as a face-cleanser, just to take a break of my regular cleansers (Lancaster for example). It's really great! It cleanses perfectly without drying my combo skin. I'm not sure yet, but if my skin keeps reacting like this to this soap, it might become a staple face-cleanser of mine. It's also dearty cheap! As for my body, I'm quite sure it's the best soap on the market(I don't like gels), it doesn't melt too fast and it leaves my skin extra soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by fabchic

Been using this soap for the past 4 years. My dermatologist recommended it to me. It lathers up great and gently cleanses. I wouldnt switch to any other brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by velveteenchaos

this bar is wayyy too drying for me to use on my face. i tried it for a week and my skin got so flaky, so i switched back to my normal cleanser and my skin went back to normal. i decided to use it again this morning and my face is like a desert. all dry, cracked, and lines showing up all over the place -- and i'm a teenager! icky.

i bet this is awesome on the body, but i haven't used it in the shower yet, but definately don't use this on your face!

i have combo, young skin (oily in t zone, dry everywhere else)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best! I have the most sensitive skin in the world and this is perfect. Soothing, cleanses well, makes a rich lather and doesn't dry out my skin. Awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2005 7:25:00 AM More reviews by zoemiller

I don't use this on my face as I find it blocks my pores. However on the body it just can't be beaten! Love! HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah, Dove. It's like a comfy old sweater--not the most glamorous thing in the world, but reliable and useful. Sometimes I get on these skincare tangents and wildly buy all sorts of expensive products (Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Clarins) Which are all fine and dandy, but when I want to save a few bucks, smell clean and fresh, have soft, smooth skin, I always rely on my white Dove beauty bar.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by spitefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore dove soap. I use this for showering, hand soap and daily face cleanser. I have combination skin and this does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing without breaking me out or over drying. What's more it got rid of my bacne, hurray! Does leave skin feeling a little tight, so follow with moisturizer of course.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I always seem to go back to this soap after using other ones. It leavs my skin soft and I don't need to use a bodylotion when I get out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by RiaBel

The ONLY soap I use. great for sensitive skin.