BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 2/2/2003 6:50:00 PM

Here is my review. HUH? I poked, prodded and played every way possible with this. I came up with no constructive use for it. It is a dry cakey mess. I feel, if Benefit spent more time creating their products, and less time on their gimmicks, it would substantially improve the quality. I got this for free, so I can't complain about price, though I can't tell anyone else they should buy it, obviously.

on 2/1/2003 6:59:00 PM

I like the results of the product on my eyelids, it does what it said it would for me. My biggest problem is that it is very dry going on, at first I thought I had gotten an old compact but then I saw the reviews here and found I was in good company! It would be sooooo much better if they made it creamier to apply. The applicator it comes with is worthless. But I would buy it again because I like the results.

on 1/31/2003 8:25:00 PM

I use this on my eyelids and a bit under my brows and it really brightens them up and makes me look awake and refreshed. I've had no problems with it and I'll probably be buying this again.

on 1/31/2003 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thick comes in a black small compact that looks like an eyeshadow case. It is very thick and cakey and I found that it was just too thick to blend well at all. Also, it is far too yellow to match my complexion (and my skin is a bit on the yellow side). It made me look like I hadn't gotten a good nights sleep in months. Scary.

on 1/23/2003 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gave me problems from the get go. It didn't go on easily so I had to pull at the skin to spread it on even after warming it on my hand. It had wax and/or oil in it that made me break out. And it was streaky when I finally got it on my eyes. Ick.

on 12/22/2002 2:06:00 PM

Great product... now instead of having dark circles and lids, I look like I have pastel yellow ones.

on 12/5/2002 3:45:00 AM

I did not like this product. Not only did it make me look like I had a yellow eyeshadow on, it was hard to apply evenly. And the compact isn't all that sanitary either.

on 11/22/2002 10:23:00 AM

What is the point of this? It is hard to blend and does not really do much. i have really dark eyelids and need to use coverup. I thought this would bypass that, but I was wrong. A waste of money. Not one of benefit's winners in my opinion. Maybe if they rethink the packaging, texture and consistency this could be good.

I have read some of the comments below, and let me say that you people (tm) do not read directions well enough. If you did, you would notice that Lemon-Aid is neither a concealer, nor an eye shadow base. Lemon-Aid is a cream for your EYELIDS on those days when you want to achieve the look of a more even complexion without without wearing eye shadow. It's like a 'no make-up' make-up. It is not meant for any other part of your face other than the eyelids. That is why you hate the product. You don't know how to use it. If you want a concealer, try boi-ing. If you want an eye shadow base, try f.y...eye. If you want to look awake and refreshed, use Lemon-Aid on your EYELIDS! Get it?

on 11/15/2002 10:53:00 AM

One of the theories behind this product is that yellow "neutralizes" purple; ie shadows, eye-circles, etc. A great idea, if only it worked for me... it didn't. Applied with a taklon concealer brush, the creamy-powder texture was nice, but it just didn't cover enough. If your eye discoloration is dark, like mine, you'll need concealer anyway so this just seems like a wasted step. BTW, zapping it with a hot hair dryer for a few seconds to warm it up before using makes it more blendable.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products