BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

I think a lot of people are using this product wrong -- I never had the impression that I was to put it UNDER my eyes. I use it on the lids and in the corner -- it provides a great base for eyeshadow, making it last loads longer, and I also wear it alone when I'm wearing my glasses, because it really makes my eyes pop. Two downers: the applicator is a horror show -- use your finger -- and you need to be careful to only use it on the lid or under brow, avoiding the crease, because it cakes. But with careful use, it's a full night's sleep in a compact!

This stuff is gross. It made my eye area look yellow because of the color of this product. It made me look sick. I can't understand how this is supposed to help you at all. Plus, the packaging isn't quite sanitary either IMO.

I quite like this. It makes my eyes look fresher. Its a bit dry and since my eyelids are a bit oily it also helps to keep my mascara in place. You only need a bit to neutralize red veins.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just don't see why an "average" person would need to use this. This is like make-up artist stuff for photo shoots. I find it irritating to have on my eyes all day and the wax melted on my eyelids, making them all shiny and sticky looking. I don't like this stuff :(

Here is my review. HUH? I poked, prodded and played every way possible with this. I came up with no constructive use for it. It is a dry cakey mess. I feel, if Benefit spent more time creating their products, and less time on their gimmicks, it would substantially improve the quality. I got this for free, so I can't complain about price, though I can't tell anyone else they should buy it, obviously.

I like the results of the product on my eyelids, it does what it said it would for me. My biggest problem is that it is very dry going on, at first I thought I had gotten an old compact but then I saw the reviews here and found I was in good company! It would be sooooo much better if they made it creamier to apply. The applicator it comes with is worthless. But I would buy it again because I like the results.

I use this on my eyelids and a bit under my brows and it really brightens them up and makes me look awake and refreshed. I've had no problems with it and I'll probably be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thick comes in a black small compact that looks like an eyeshadow case. It is very thick and cakey and I found that it was just too thick to blend well at all. Also, it is far too yellow to match my complexion (and my skin is a bit on the yellow side). It made me look like I hadn't gotten a good nights sleep in months. Scary.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gave me problems from the get go. It didn't go on easily so I had to pull at the skin to spread it on even after warming it on my hand. It had wax and/or oil in it that made me break out. And it was streaky when I finally got it on my eyes. Ick.

Great product... now instead of having dark circles and lids, I look like I have pastel yellow ones.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products