BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 1/23/2003 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gave me problems from the get go. It didn't go on easily so I had to pull at the skin to spread it on even after warming it on my hand. It had wax and/or oil in it that made me break out. And it was streaky when I finally got it on my eyes. Ick.

on 12/22/2002 2:06:00 PM

Great product... now instead of having dark circles and lids, I look like I have pastel yellow ones.

on 12/5/2002 3:45:00 AM

I did not like this product. Not only did it make me look like I had a yellow eyeshadow on, it was hard to apply evenly. And the compact isn't all that sanitary either.

on 11/22/2002 10:23:00 AM

What is the point of this? It is hard to blend and does not really do much. i have really dark eyelids and need to use coverup. I thought this would bypass that, but I was wrong. A waste of money. Not one of benefit's winners in my opinion. Maybe if they rethink the packaging, texture and consistency this could be good.

I have read some of the comments below, and let me say that you people (tm) do not read directions well enough. If you did, you would notice that Lemon-Aid is neither a concealer, nor an eye shadow base. Lemon-Aid is a cream for your EYELIDS on those days when you want to achieve the look of a more even complexion without without wearing eye shadow. It's like a 'no make-up' make-up. It is not meant for any other part of your face other than the eyelids. That is why you hate the product. You don't know how to use it. If you want a concealer, try boi-ing. If you want an eye shadow base, try f.y...eye. If you want to look awake and refreshed, use Lemon-Aid on your EYELIDS! Get it?

on 11/15/2002 10:53:00 AM

One of the theories behind this product is that yellow "neutralizes" purple; ie shadows, eye-circles, etc. A great idea, if only it worked for me... it didn't. Applied with a taklon concealer brush, the creamy-powder texture was nice, but it just didn't cover enough. If your eye discoloration is dark, like mine, you'll need concealer anyway so this just seems like a wasted step. BTW, zapping it with a hot hair dryer for a few seconds to warm it up before using makes it more blendable.

on 11/6/2002 2:08:00 PM

I really like this stuff! I was kind of mystified by all the people who complained about it being a bad undereye concealer. The ads for it make it pratty clear that's it's primarily intended for use on your eyelids so they don't look blotchy. I have very fair skin and my eyelids tend to look pinkish and blotchy, so I use this as an eyeshdow base. It works wonderfully at neutralizing the red blotches. Sometimes don't even bother with eyeshadow.

on 10/26/2002 12:46:00 AM

I bought this product because the concept sounded so cool and I have the darkest circles. This product is so yellow, cakey, and application / wear is extremely poor. I tried it once and threw it out. I was very dissapointed. The coverage was not good either.

on 9/24/2002 11:43:00 AM

This thing is like a thick paste. So hard to blend and feels totally made-up and unatural. The consistency is the thing that grossed me out the most. If it's this hard to blend, you must be doing a lot of damage to the delicate eye area by doing so. The color is not for everyone either, too light, and the whole product feels like industrial paint. Package looks very cheap also.

on 9/17/2002 10:48:00 AM

Bleah! Too yellow, too dry and wouldn't blend. I returned this ASAP!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products