Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 5/10/2006 12:19:00 PM

Burt's Bees is extemely hit-or-miss, but this is one of the hits. I like to use this while I'm in bed, and I use it all over my hands, albeit I concentrate on my cuticles. I'd been using this for a few weeks (years ago) and when I went in for my first manicure, I was complimented on how nice my cuticles were--a shock, because I'd spent most of my life with peely, ragged cuticles. The smell is great, too.
I think this has the exact same ingredients as the hand balm, and I use them interchangably with the same results.

on 5/9/2006 9:38:00 PM

This stuff is GREAT! Put it on before going to bed and you'll weak up with the smoothest cuticles ever.

on 5/6/2006 10:42:00 PM

This works really great and the smell is nice too. I agree with what others have said about the tin being pretty inconvenient packaging. I do like it anyway though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It keeps my cuticles soft and keeps them from getting ragged. I use it every night before bed and it works wonders. The tin is a pain to get open though. I wish they would package it in something else.

on 4/23/2006 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works nicely to moisturize cuticles. No doubt about that. It smells like furniture polish and the pot is hard to manipulate, especially after you've used it and your fingers are a little greasy. But people keep giving it to me, so I keep using it. As an alternative, I recommend Weleda Skin Food or L'Occitaine shea butter.

on 4/23/2006 6:55:00 AM

Great product - I love the tin can packaging; it's very cute. Its small so you can easily carry it in your purse. The smell is a fresh lemony scent, and also very nice. It works great on the cuticles, it even helped my boyfriend's raggedy cuticles. Plus, I had accidently ripped off one of my cuticles, and using this product has helped it grow back to its original state. It's not greasy either, so applying it during the day is fine - you don't have to sit around waiting for it to absorb.

on 4/22/2006 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a cosmetology student so my hands and cuticles get very dry from being in and out of water all day. I keep this stuff in my station drawer and use it a couple times throughout the day and it has really seemed to help. Plus I love the smell!

on 4/21/2006 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I work at a veterinary hospital and therefore have to wash my hands about a bajillion times a day. Needless to say my nails/cuticles were not in the best shape. I had weak, thin nails that peeled and the worse cuticles. I have tried all the Sally Hansen products and haven't found a single one that actually stopped my nails from peeling. I received a Burt's Bees sampler about 2 weeks ago and started using this cuticle cream alone (bare nails) and I LOVE it! Finally my dry, cracked cuticles are starting to heal and my nails are actually feeling stronger, more healthy and (the best part) they're getting longer!

on 4/18/2006 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Again costs too much and packaging is in a tub and it melted all over in my car.....the cream it self works great and its tiny so you can carry it in your purse. I use it all the time. The smell isn't too bad. I would buy again.

on 4/16/2006 3:01:00 AM

Great stuff and it smells good!

Popular Treatments