August 1, 2014 | 1746 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the effects of this product. Smells nice, keeps my cuticles moisturized... but the tin TUB! i can't express how much I despise tubs of anything that I have to dig into with my finger. This should come in the form of a chapstick that you can just rub on your cuticles. It works for lazy people like me that don't want to go thru the next step of finding something to wipe your finger on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sammyrae

This is one of my all time favorite products. It's like a miracle cream for me, because my cuticles tend to get very dry easily. The thing I love about this cuticle cream is it works right away. I only need to use 2-3 times every night and and after that I notice a big difference. Not only does it soften my cuticles, I've also found that it strengthens my nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by wgrape

I'm always in the kitchen and so my hands are usually dry but in the winter time my cuticles get ashy and unruly. This is less a creme and more an balmy like texture. At first I felt like it was doing nothing but making my cuticles smell like key lime pie but I continued to use it. I began carrying it with me and throughout the day, I would periodically rub it onto my cuticles. I know this sounds time consumming but it isn't. I now find myself naturally pulling out this tiny case and rubbing my cuticles while reading or checking my email.

It has been over a month now and I can truly tell when I've forgotten to moisturize. My cuticles are softer and hang nails have dissappeared. My nails have also seem stronger.

This isn't a overnight magic trick. You will need to continue to use this product. I suggest moisturizing your hands with Neutrogena Hand Cream, placing a bit more around your cuticles. Place your hands in gloves and go to bed. In the morning your hands and cuticles will be soft and lovely. Then use Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme as a maintenance product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cata00

This make my hands more dry. I bought then the neutrogena norwegian formula and my hands look ver amazing now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ina_moramento

I started a bad habit of biting my cuticles... really really bad. There was a point where it would start to bleed and when they would grow back, they would be really hard. I started using this cuticle cream and massage it into my cuticles when I was bored in classes, or just anywhere. It would prevent me from biting them and also made them grow back softer. I love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by abbyabrams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like lemon Pine-Sol! Nasty. I can't get past the smell to use it long enough to report results. Sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 11:15:00 AM More reviews by teenystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff. I took one lippie off because it's a bit gritty. I'd like it better if it went on more smoothly. It does an excellent job of softening cuticles, and the jar is adorable. Definitely one of Burt's Bees best products. Here's a tip--When it starts getting to the bottom of the pot, you can stick it in a warm oven for a few minutes to melt it back down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a must have in the winter months!! I love the smell, but I'm not to crazy about the tin. Maybe if it came in a jar. The tins are hard for me to open.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

My cuticles are typically ragged and dry, thanks to neglect and frequent handwashing. I sometimes use handcream e.g. L'occitane's or Aveda but my cuticles remain embarassing. Thus, cuticle cream. This smells sharply of lemon(in a good way) and is more of an ointment than cream but it contains sweet almond oil, lemon oil, vitamin e, cocoa butter, rosemary extract and beta carotene, in addition to the ubiquitous beeswax that appears to be a staple of Burt's Bees. I've been using this 2-3x/day, almost absentmindedly, and my cuticles indeed look marvelous. The tin is adorable and easy to open. The ointment also serves somewhat as a barrier when I wash my hands so that my hands are not completely stripped. In any case, though not usually a fan of Burt's Bees, am now a convert to the cult of this excellent ointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lexy37

another great product from burt's bees. delicious lemon creme scent and very easy to use- nongreasy yet extremely moisturizing. i got mine in a burt's bees slipper set [which included slippers, coconut foot creme, and lemon butter cuticle cream] love all the burt's bees products...so gentle and love how only fabulous natural ingredients are used ;p