April 20, 2014 | 1487 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mthomas1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although I have only been using this product for about a week, I really like it. It has wonderful staying power and a very natural finish. The best part for me is that it doesn't settle into my new and ever-growing collection of fine lines around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC 42 = Golden Tan

Seriously worth the hype people. I've been using it for 4 days straight and I usually alternate my foundations. Lasting power is exceptional. It dries down to a matte finish. Although it says there is a primer built in, I still use a primer under. Medium with buildable full coverage. I find that I don't need to use much concealer when using this foundation. Another plus is this comes with a pump.

Has not broken me out. Just make sure you do a thorough job of washing it all off at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dislike this product a lot. I went back home to the island of Oahu for my cousin's wedding. The day before the wedding, I attended the rehearsal and rehearsal lunch. When I was getting ready, I realized I did not bring my liquid foundation. I ended up using my concealer mixed with my moisturizer, and it worked great. Later that day, I went to the nearest drugstore and picked up this foundation. I paid $12.99 each at Walgreens. Before purchasing, I read some reviews and it was almost all positive. I wanted more coverage than my mix concealer/moisturizer (I should have just added more concealer to my moisturizer), so I went ahead and purchased two colors (Soft Honey and Warm Beige). I have extremely oily skin and large pores, so with all the awesome reviews, I thought it should do pretty good. When I got home from the drugstore, I wanted to test it out. I completely washed my face, moisturized it, then primed with my Tarte primer. I started with Soft Honey on one side of my face and used Warm Beige on the other side. I let it set and oxidize for 2-3 minutes and neither matched my skin tone. Soft Honey was too dark and Warm Beige made me look gray. Not only did the colors not match me, my pores looked larger than normal. The color matching is totally my fault, I don't have a perfect color match in this line. For the night, I decided to use Warm Beige and warmed my face up with MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish. I promise you, in one hour, my face was an oily mess and the foundation did not last. I returned both foundations before I returned to the mainland. Sorry, this was a no go for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! i was a little annoyed about the $11.99 price because I consider that expensive for drugstore makeup, but it has proved to be worth every penny! at first I got a shade to dark, but I decided to keep it because it will probably work for me when I get a little more sun. I like the pump and the bottle design is cool to me. the use either my fingers or a wedge sponge but I am going to try my MAC stipple brush tomorrow! I like this so more than my old foundation (Rimmel Match Perfection). this products coverage is amazing!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxoprincessa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love love love. gives the same finish as mac's studio finish foundation without the cakiness, heaviness, and breakouts. great product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by okazaki

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. Like everyone else, I am skeptical of Covergirl products, but it seems that they have a few gems, with this foundation being one of them.

The foundation has a medium texture; not super watery, but not super thick like Revlon Whipped foundation. It comes in a pump bottle, which is great and non-messy. I apply it with either my fingers or a stipling brush. Applying it with the brush works best, and I get a very flawless look from that.

I have dark under eye circles and this foundation almost covers them. However, I have never found a foundation that completely covers them, so I still use a concealer and probably always will.

Other reviewers are right -- I don't think this foundation would work well on dry skin. I have combo/oily skin and I was having problems with my face becoming a bit shiny about halfway through the day. With this foundation, my face does not get oily, period. I set it with a very light dusting of translucent powder, but I have worn it without the powder and it still works fine.

Cons: The only bad things about this foundation are the color choices and the fact that it emphasizes dry areas on the face. The colors seem to be a little darker than expected, and some slight oxidation takes place, but nothing major. Oh, also, I have experienced some transfer from my face to clothes. Be careful with that.

Overall, this foundation is working out well for me and I plan on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Sharon42499

I have finally found the foundation of my dreams. It does not sweat off and my skin looks terrific. You need to use makeup remover or soap and water and wash it off well at night though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by nicholeabigail

This is freaking amazing!!! I usually like thick foundations but this is just regular. But it gets rid of my dark circles in a second!!! It's too amazing. I love the pump!!! It's no crap pump and its sanitary! I think it looks less modern then the newer foundations.. The look is boring but the product is so amazing. I look for foundations with medium coverage and thick even if I do have great skin I'm just weird.. But this might be my holy grail foundation. It's competing with my nyc smooth skin which gives me ok coverage but a flawless finish. This has better coverage just not as good of finish.. Overall I love this and I might buy it again
Update-
I like this foundation. It's not bad. I love the pump but the foundation is really cakey although it covers really well. I will not buy this again. It's not amazing as I thought it was -2 lippies
Update-
I hate this. Hate it so much. Terrible finish, cakes up, looks dry. WORST. FOUNDATION. EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by NSM1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am an NW20 and the Creamy Natural is a perfect match. The finish is great, the coverage is good, and it lasts till you take it off. Doesn't change color on me, a touch of powder and blush and I look perfect all day. Between this, CS Whipped (Nude) and Visible Lift Smooth Absolute (Nude Beige) I may never stop at the counters at Nordstrom or enter a Sephora again for foundation. All 3 are HG depending on the day. I use fingers with this, stipple the VL, and use my old Prescriptives brush with the CS. Happy Days :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really good foundation! I was really skeptical about buying this foundation because it was cover girl and in the past the foundations that they had launched just didn't do the job but this one is amazing! Its full coverage which I love and it dont make you matte or shiny its the perfect consistency!! Go try this product out ...

Update:
I have to say that I really love the coverage and the finish of this foundation but it broke me out like no other. I think it's the perfect foundation if you have something like a special event that you want your skin to look absolutely flawless this would be the best adorable option to go with!