Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 3/3/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

With this bb cream i found that my face looked so shiny and oily after application and it just bothered me how i could always feel it on my face, while wearing it through out the day i was just praying that it wouldnt break me out and it didnt.. until i wore it the third time and i started getting blemishes. i wont be using this product and dont reccomend it to oily and blemish prone skin types.

on 3/3/2013 8:41:00 AM

Not the worst but not the best. I'm new to BB creams expected a bit more coverage its quiet watery. Basically a tinted moisturizer

I bought this product today because I heard BB creams can clear up redness, and I have a big problem with redness on my face, but this actually worked very well, and it didn't feel too heavy and it did even out my skin tone as it said to on its package, I don't have any complaints because I did just buy this product today, but hopefully in the near future I won't be back complaining about it!

on 3/2/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Maybelline products have always worked so well with my skin. This BB cream is no different. It evens out my skin tone and I look flawless! It helps control oily areas, but also adds a nice glow to my face. It stays put throughout my day and has a nice light scent. You do not need a lot of this product (couple dabs) and it does the trick :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was previously using Skin79 Gold BB cream but, you know, my house burned down and I had to buy new makeup in a hurry. I grabbed this as I had previously heard it was pretty good. If you're used to asian BB creams, you'll find that this is really watery. It smells kind of nice and goes on okay, but...well, it doesn't really do anything that I can tell. Perhaps I should have gotten a darker color, I'm not sure. This moisturized a bit, but other than that I couldn't tell I was wearing anything. Skin79 is definitely superior.

on 3/2/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Evens out my skin tone, convenient on days where I don't want to spend the time to put on foundation. Didn't oxidize on me and I have fair skin (NC 15). There is a light scent to it. Takes a while to set, has a dewy finish.

on 3/1/2013 3:53:00 AM

Ehh. This was a very disappointing product. I was excited to try a BB cream but I just feel so jaded after this.

The coverage was okay. I needed to put a bit of loose powder on top of it to set it, but other than that, it looked relatively good.

After about an hour, it started to oxidize and turn an orangeish color. Then, I noticed I looked extremely flaky around my mouth, and I was feeling itchy.

I washed it off my face when I got home, and it had given my a small clogged pore by my nose.

Sorry, Dream Fresh BB, the bottom of the drawer with you!

on 2/28/2013 6:24:00 PM

if you are looking for a product that gives you color, i would not suggest this one because this bb cream accomplishes more of a natural look. this bb cream blends perfectly, and is definitely my personal must-have product. i have light redness on my cheeks and this product hides it very well. it evens my skin-tone and i haven't experienced any breaking out like other reviewers. the one thing i wish is that it had a little tint to it but other that it, it's a perfect product!

on 2/28/2013 2:49:00 AM

This product would be fantastic if you don't have acne! Within the first week it gave me new breakouts...
However within saying that , the coverage was great considering it is a bb cream and I only had to blot once throughout the day.
I will not repurchase due to it causing breakouts.

on 2/28/2013 12:50:00 AM

This is the best so far (I tried Jasmine Water, Loreal, Garnier, Estee Lauder). it does not give a great coverage and you really should have good skin to make it work for you. however it evens the tone and stays invisible at the same time. i love my skin when i use this one.