July 29, 2014 | 2128 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really cute product. I like it. Not too sure how it's so different from a foundation but still. Makes my skin look fresh and clear!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

SO BELOW IS TWO REVIEWS I WROTE. ONE WAS RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT THE PRODUCT, ONE WEEKS AFTERWARDS. OVERALL IMPRESSION: DO NOT BUY!!!! THE SECOND ONE IS A MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FIRST BUT MUCH MORE ACCURATE!

I just purchased this yesterday and tried it the second I got home! I had to set it with a pressed powder on top just to get it even. Once I got it all perfected I loved the look! Throughout the day yesterday my face started to itch a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. When I woke up this morning I woke up with a late pimple which I am almost sure is because of the product! Anyways I am going to try it throughout the week and see how I feel about it!

Pros & Cons:

+ gave me a great look afterward
+cheap
+easy to travel with
-Made my face itchy
-most likely caused acne
-took a while to get the look i wanted

So I have used it a bit now and here is the results:

+cheap
+easy to travel with
-made me break- out (a lot)
-made my face itchy
-made me look oily mid- day
-had to re- apply by 1/4 way through the school day
-could NOT use without another product

IF YOU WANT A CHEAP BB CREAM USE COVERGIRL'S IT WORKS SOOO MUCH BETTER! FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COVERGIRL ONE READ MY REVIEW ON IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

when my siblings and i migrated here in calgary i brought my etude house precious mineral bb cream with me its good when im in philippines but here in this cold weather its not that okay, after numerous attempt to convince my mom to buy me a bb cream she finally brought me a garnier skin renew bb cream but i don't like the effects so we switch to maybelline dream fresh bb cream all in all its good its light on the skin, cover minor imperfections and easy to blend. it will not make your face oily or dry and we only bought it for $7.99 at superstore (its on sale).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by legitlashes

i got this as a gift and i was super excited to try it out, i suck at using/applying regular foundation so i hoped this would be my HG product. i wasnt very impressed...
first off , it smelled super bad and it was super greasy. secondly it didnt even offer a bit of coverage .
invest in something else ladies !

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It was really good for about 30 minutes then I turned greasy and oily. Kind of disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No. Just No. This stuff would be good if you have dry skin. It is far too oily for me and the coverage is too sheer, so it doesn't help anything. It migrates around my face, so I can't get the benefit of spf around my eyes, since it will creep into my eyes and contacts.

If you have dry skin that doesn't have many imperfections and are looking for spf, moisture and very light coverage, this is it. It does oxidize, so buy lighter than you think you need.

Personally, my hg is the Smashbox bb. Stuff doesn't creep at ALL, so I can use it for spf and primer on my eyes/eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by zkara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

130 was perfect for my current winter olive/tanned skin tone w/ coral undertones. I have been using this BB for the last few days (in Toronto fall weather) instead of moisturizer/primer/base and it cut >5 minutes from my makeup routine without compromising on my makeup. This BB super amazing and cost effective as I was previously using Makeup Forever HD as a base layer as well as MU4Ever primer and medicated moisturizer.

W/ powder & concealer I was able to achieve a flawless complexion (even tho I have acne scars)! I was not oily after 8+ hours of wear even though I am naturally quite oily in some zones.

The only thing I dont like about this product is that I have to use a lot per/application and I am not sure how long it will actually last-- Let's see!. I also am not a huge fan of the packaging tube as it gets quite messy at the spout. That said, until now, I am a HUGE fan so far! Try this BB- you may be pleasantly surprised :D

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by snowpeach06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I really wanted to try a BB cream and heard this had great reviews. The color on this matches well with my skin, but, other than that, I don't think this product does anything. It doesn't make my skin look any better, doesn't moisturize. It has sunscreen, so I guess that's good. But, this doesn't last long - two hours max. It wasn't expensive, and I don't hate it so I'll probably finish the container, but there is no reason to buy this again. I'm sure there are BB creams out there that do much more for your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by xKamilax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I wanted to try one of these 'magic' BB creams. After reading the reviews I decided to buy this one.. Wasn't a good idea! Made me break out like crazy! My face looked really shiny and it made my blemishes show up even more! Also the colour range is really bad! Even the lightest one was too dark for my pale skin :( NOT MAGIC AT ALL But then again I gave it to my auntie (who is 25 blonde NC30/NC35 with normal skin) and she loved it!

- Colour range , Very dark colours!
- Made me break out
- Showed up my blemishes even more
- My face looked skiny even after applying powder over

+ Its cheap
+ The packaging is quite handy and light

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by KittyAmazingg

So i've been using this bb cream for about 1-3 months now and i love it. The cream itself goes on very smoothly and makes your skin feel cool once it's completely spread on your face. I use the medium shade and it matches my skin perfectly. Also my tan skin has more of a peach undertone rather than a yellow one which this is perfect for. The only complaints i have is that i wish the bottle had more cream in it because i'm almost all out after just a couple months of use. And i have hyper pigmentation so this doesn't cover it up my scars completely