August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this alot! I got this at Walmart for about 7 or $8. My shade is medium deep and it's a perfect match. This is like a cool soothing gel consistency. It's super easy to blend and it makes my face feel soft. I apply it with my sonia kashuk flat top brush to get the maximum coverage out of it. This is sheer coverage but its enough to even out my skin tone and just give a little "enhancement". This withstands sweat and humidity better than my neutrogena healthy skin enhancer. This is a satin finish but it does tend to get oily a bit fast so I set it with a powder. I still have to blot but only once a day. I use my revlon colorstay pressed powder and it changes the sheer coverage to light. The packaging is cute, a squeeze tube with cute colors. I would've loved a pump but the tube works fine. It comes out easily and I've never had any problems with it spilling out. I DO wish they gave more product for the price though. I feel like I'm gonna run out of this kind of quickly. I feel that this moisturizes and brightens. It also does enhance. Even though this is SPF 30 I don't think this will give off a white cast in pictures. Great product (:

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by michelle92

The medium tone matched my skin perfectly and made my skin look so good, However, the day after I used it I got 2 pimples. I didn't think anything of it since they were small and used it again, and..broke out again. I tried it a third time a week later just to make sure and broke out again. Though the pimples were small at first the third time I got a cystic pimple. It was terrible, especially since I usually do not breakout significantly like that ever and had never had cystic acne before. I looked at the ingredients list and realized it had a lot of irritating ingredients known to break people out. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! Since I'm always worried about covering up my freckles like heavy foundations would, this stuff is really light. Plus it has SPF in it so that's also a huge bonus. But it sucks because I get what I call "soft pimples" where my makeup clogs my pores and leaves painful bumps under the skin and this is what happened when I use it. It doesn't happen all the time just be careful how much you use. A little goes a long way :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start out by saying my skin isn't the worst or the best. I have redness and large pores to cover. On "bad days" I'll have a few pimples and my skin will be very blotchy. I have combination skin that tends to be mostly normal that gets oily in some areas. Yet most liquids (also creme & mousse) foundations will cake on my skin. Onto the review!

I actually liked this at first. The packaging is nice (5) and gives out a decent amount. I need maybe two "squirts" for my entire face plus one to go over any trouble spots. The price (1) was fine as it was about $9USD at my local drugstore. The thing is that I tend to stay far far away from Maybelline as possible when it comes to face products. For some odd reason the company tends to think that all women have pink undertones. I'm sorry to break their stereotype of skin undertones but I do not. I have yellow undertones. Pink on yellow undertones looks ridiculous to me and I look either drunk or like I'm constantly blushing. In any other light it looks fine and I'm okay with it. Yet natural lighting and I am glowing very pink. I had wanted a light liquid that was buildable for days I wanted to look like I wasn't wearing make-up. So that I could use a little under my eyes, some on my face, dob a few problem areas and be able to go out the door. This covered that nicely. I have no issue with the coverage. It covered my orange-rind pores on my cheeks and I looked good. I did set this with a powder at first and then switched to trying it without. Don't go without setting this. I don't even get that oily and without a powder I was so oily!

So over all: If you have yellow undertones or you get oily, do not buy this. To everyone else, this is a nice light coverage product and you'll enjoy it. Which is why my over all review is a 3 'cause I can see people liking this.
1-18-13 update: I have since discontinued using this. I really wanted it to work for me. It appeared dried/cakey in some areas and I couldn't work with or around that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by malliereviews

When I bought this I already had the Garnier BB cream which I really likes, but it my skin broked out while I used it, so I wanted to try this BB cream. To be honest this doesn't really works for me. I can't really see the different with my skin before and then after. It has a really really light coverage and I always have to go over with a concealer. I actually prefer just using the concealer, because there is no different with this BB cream for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cherrypiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This BB cream is something I use everyday under make up to give a dewy glow. It has a nice formulation, no shimmer and gives a healthy look to the skin if a bit tired. Those with good skin could wear this alone for a little lift. It only negative is that the limited range of 3 colours mean not everyone can use this, I have the lightest shade and it is very orange if not buffed into skin properly.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jmeurtri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a month ago and I want to like it so bad. I wear this alone because I only usually need a light coverage. For the first hour my skin looks great! Then slowly turns into this oily mess, and I have normal skin! The color is slightly more orange than my pale skin tone but the real problem is the breakout I've gotten since using it. At first I blamed my face wash, but it's quite obvious that it is in fact this product breaking me out. Everyday I see more and more no matter what I use to remove the make up at night. I've never had this many pimples at once! My skin is not sensitive. If this product works for you congratulations. This girl is not satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Provides light coverage that's perfect for work or a casual outing when I don't want to wear my normal full coverage foundation. It also moisturizes well. It won't cover up major imperfections, so you might want to use concealer if you want more coverage. This hasn't broken me out, and I have very sensitive, oily, acne probe skin. I have to set this with powder to make it stay longer on my face though. Overall, it's good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's good for light coverage but the consistency is a bit too oily, not really a 'cream'. I would repurchase because its not too expensive and lasts a good 3-4 months.

Update: Just tried the Garnier BB Cream and it is WAAAY better!! The Mabelline BB cream is dirt compared to Garnier!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by caceresgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product, until it broke me out. :(