July 24, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Surprisingly I do like this product. I bought Creme Brulee, Peach Parfait and Sugar Frosting @ CVS for around $8 and PP is my favorite. PP looks very dark peach in the tube but it's actually pretty nudey wearable peach with golden shimmer. I stayed on my lips for a longtime, even after a meal(preferably w/lip liner). It doesn't really moisturize my lips but I like that it's long lasting and not sticky like some lip butters and glosses. I probably won't purchase anymore since other colors don't interest me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Revlon products, and wanted to see what all the hype was about so I went and bought 2 of them on a whim. I bought Creme Brulle, which was absolutly useless, had 0 color pay of, and added only a slight sheen. I also bought cotton candy, which looked promising in the tube, but once again color pay of sucked, had very little pink sheen on the lip. Texture wise, they're between a chalpstick and balm, they're creamy but I don't think theyre that moisturizing. I think the darker colors would prolly make me happier, but I don't think theyre worth the price. If they were cheaper I'd try some other colors, but for now I'm returning the 2 I got, and staying away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have five of the lip butters. To me, they are just really moisturizing lipsticks. They are not tinted balms at all. Just a lipstick with more moisture that isn't long lasting. That said, they are comfortable on the lips with no discernable taste or smell. As they aren't as pigmented as the Colorburst lipsticks, most shades appear to be very wearable by many skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by karenly1288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After a long and tedious search, I was able to find this product. Unfortunately, there were only 3 sticks left. I sadly came home with 1 color, which was Lollipop. It wasn't a color that I was ecstatic about but when I put it on, I was impressed. The color was decent (like a fuchsia) but what impressed me was the product. It felt like a lip balm on your lips but looked like a lipstick. The staying power was great too but of course there will have to be some reapplying through out the day. I will definitely be buying this product again.. that is if I can find other colors in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

These live up to the hype and more! I am a lip product junkie - of discerning taste I like to think. The colors are gorgeous, the payoff is great, and it feels wonderful on my lips. I don't feel like I'm wearing a lipstick when I'm wearing one of these. If feels like a regular lip balm; not deep intense moisture, but definitely hydrating. I have the colors Creme Brulee, Peach Parfait, Red Velvet, and Tutti Frutti. All of them are consistent in pigment and feel. I'm going to try to restrain myself, but I would absolutely buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with the lipstick! I own five of these: Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Peach Parfait, Cotton Candy, and Cupcake. My favorite has got to be Berry Smoothie, I like how it deepens my lips slightly and looks great for this season! Candy Apple I love for a work appropriate or daytime red lip. Cotton Candy I love with a dramatic eye, it's not too baby pink for me, it has some slight golden sheen to it. Peach Parfait is a good go-to color when I don't know what else to use because it goes with everything, and I don't really care for my Cupcake color, it's a blue based pink (think viva glam gaga 1) that washes me out terribly. I want to try a few more, but they are still sort of hard to find in my area. Can't wait until they are available everywhere!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mix a lipstick with vaseline and you'll have the look and feel of this product. No kidding! I just don't understand why this product is being so hyped here and elsewhere when there are SO many better products out there, for less money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dmsinclair10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 4 shades of this lip butter. I love them all, but I don't feel that "butter" is the correct term for them. While this product is more moisturizing than an average lipstick, I don't feel it has the texture of a butter such as others on the market. However, I still love this product! The color payoff, the softening effects, and the shade range is fabulous! Great for this cold weather!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by polishmehappy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Revlon really did a good job with these succulent lip butters. They are perfect for my lips in the winter time when they get dry and chapped easily. These lip butters are like lip balm on steroids! I paid less than $6 for the ones I have. My most favorite shade is Pink Truffle. Colorburst Lip Butters are not shy of color at all. They are very pigmented, so don't be fooled :) Packaging isn't great but then again this is a relatively cheap DS product. Quality is amazing thou. Will buy it again for as long as it is available

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by vmgulley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I had heard great things about these lip butters and I went to go find them today. I checked 2 CVS stores to no avail, and finally found 3 left at an Ulta. I fell in love with cotton candy and knew I had to get more. I kept looking and went into Bed Bath and Beyond and the woman was JUST RESTOCKING ALL OF THEM! i nearly died. I wound up buying 9 in total and am almost too excited to start wearing them. (Bed Bath and Beyond was a much better deal than ulta, they were 2 dollars less there!)

My top 5 favorites are Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, and Berry Smoothie.

I also liked the other ones I got which were Creme Brulee, Lollipop, Tutti Fruiti and Cherry Tart!

They all look amazing with my skintone and I have been raving about them to all my friends. My lips feel amazing and the texture is soft and silky and I will def be getting more of these!