April 16, 2014 | 974 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this a week ago...

Pros: smells lovely, makes me want to eat it haha, but after licking my lips, there is no flavor, just a yummy smell. Very cute, trendy packaging (and we all know it's fun to give our friends some chapstick envy - ha!)

Cons: doesn't really moisterize??? Why am I paying almost $4 for something that's not doing its job??? grrrr! plus the applicator, while SUPER CUTE, does make it hard to apply accurately (as another reviewer noted). so if you like chapstick on your face v. lips, this is your puppy!

My lips are still peeling (not as much without chapstick, and I will admit, I was licking my lips more than usual because its so yummy, but the only reason I am using chapstick v. lipstick is because I need some moisture!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by annarenee3

Love this. I am a lip product and lip balm snob, so that means I have tried tons and tons of lip balms. So far I think this is the best for me. It feels amazing on, ten times more moisturizing than chapstick for sure. It stays on for a long time, and when it does wear off my lips feel healthy and pampered. It smells like flavored tea to me. I can't think of which one though, maybe red robin. IDK but it does smell good. I would definitely give this a try. My stupid lips have always been peely (thank you for your crappy genetics, peely-lipped father) but after using this they don't peel as often. Try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

This product wasn't that great, but after trying the lemon one, I wasn't that sold on this version. I feel that it's not as moisturizing as the lemon one and doesn't last as long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by LilleHavfrue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it!
I like the packaging, the smell, the feeling on my lips after applying... overall a great product.
I didnīt try it in really cold weather, but it worked for me even when temperatures were around 30°F/ 0°C.
Maybe not everyone will love the smell but I do. Of course the packaging is not super convenient but itīs fun and unusual, in a good way :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Ehh ... I have mixed feelings about this. Of course, the packaging and hype totally sold me. And I thought it was cute and fun to have a ball shaped lip balm the first few weeks but after, I found it a little in convenient ... it's too bulky! But the lip balm itself is alrighhhhtt ... I don't think it's the best lip balm but it wasn't that bad either. It probably moisturizes my lips for about 30 min after applying it and after that, my lips are back to being chapped again. As of now, I probably won't be repurchasing this but I might change my mind later on

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by cmu

Not that moisturizing, but convenient and fun to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

I really did try to like this but after many attempts hoping that it could help with my dried chap lip during the winter it just wasn't moisturize enough for me...going back to nivea moisture stick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

I love this product. It is very smooth when applying...love the unique packaging...I use this after a good sugar lip scrub and it moisturizes my lips very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a serious treat for your lips. It sort of smells and tastes like minute maid fruit punch..maybe a weird comparison, but that's just my opinion (: Obviously the packaging is adorable and unique. I honestly think that the packaging is the reason I actually bought the lip balm, but now that I know what the actual formula is like, I love it twice as much! It does a great job of moisturizing my lips. They haven't been in as good a condition as this in awhile! I'd really like to try all of the other scents/flavours as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging was so cool and the scent/taste was great but it made my lips so dry and peely! Disappointed.