August 21, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Csmith88

Love this product, love the price, left my lips nice and moisturized. I used to use soft lips brand but i like eos better because its not sticky! Hopefully they will come out with some tinted versions, that would make it flawless!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by iheartcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

TERRIBLE! Such a cute idea, but executed so poorly. I'm so disappointed. It is NOT moisturizing at all. Within 5 minutes, I couldn't feel the lip balm at all and I was left with even drier lips. The smell of the summer fruit was nice initially, but it started to bother me pretty quickly and it tastes funky. This product has so much potential to be great, but it just does such a bad job.

The only upside it has is the packaging. It's cute, bright and super easy to find in a purse when you're not looking because of it's shape.That's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by pqle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this product, I really do. After hearing so much great things about it and seeing how cute the packaging was I went on a hunt for some. After stopping by a few drugstore and calling around, I finally got my greedy hands on a couple (summer fruit and honeysuckle). The little sphere was so adorable and I love the scent and taste of the summer fruit one! But that was where the pros stopped. It was not moisturizing at all. After about 10min it dries out my lips even more! I gave the lip balm many chances over the next week but still with the same result. I ended up giving the honeysuckle one to my mom and she loves it! I guess it all depends on your lips but for mine (which are pretty dry), it just causes more dryness. A year later, I decided to give the lip balm another shot with the lemon drop flavor but nothing changed. I'm sure this product works great for some people but sadly not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the BEST! I use this before I put on my lip gloss on and even when I don't. A must have for any makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

What attracted me is the cute packaging. The smell is ok, taste wise neutral. It is however no long lasting, meaning, it does not keep my lips moist for long. I had to reapply often, and at the end of the day, my lips felt strangely dry, not chapped peely dry, but waxy dry, very hard to describe. I also realised that the round shape takes up too much space in my handbag, and it is rather awkard to handle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pinkie35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the lemon so I wanted to try a different flavor. This has a really artificial, plastic-y smell. The consistency is different from my lemon one too, much waxier and not moisturizing. It doesn't seem to melt into my lips and just leaves a waxy film on them instead. Yuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by tatiannaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kept seeing this in magazines and thought it would be great since I really like the shaving cream AND the packaging was cute. It boasts to be moisturizing making lips soft and smooth. Unfortunately it was not the best lip conditioner for me.

THE GOOD: The price point was great, I probably paid $3 or less. The packaging is unique and convenient to find in my big handbag--key. It smells like my favorite tea so that is another plus (ginger peach). The application was great too it did go on smoothly.

THE NOT SO GOOD: But, it actually dried my lips out with regular use so I tried to give it a second chance thought maybe i was using it too often. I started only using it at bedtime so i could see results in the am but it actually dried my lips out to the point they were peeling.

However, the problem could be that "chapstick" lippies are just not best for my lips. I guess I'm more of a balm/salve type of girl so I will stick with my Rosebud.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

i LOVE the smell of this product and the packaging is quite cute. The biggest problem i had with this product is that it didn't moisturize my lips well or at all actually. so sadly i will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MissSayles

it's nice verry moisturizing i love the smell but the packaging makes it aquward to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by nadiyahs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this, and even though I haven't used it enough to say it's moisturizing enough, I must say I absolutely ADORE the smell. It got me hooked I can't stop putting it on. Peach scents and citrus scents are my kryptonite. It reminds me of a summer peach tea! :) this is definitely a keeper my sister has the honeysuckle dew one and I'm not that big of a fan, reminds me of the trident strips the green one of course. But yes anyways the smell is a 5 the shape cute, but not for your Jean pockets. Otherwise moisturizing I say it feels smooth and nice, definite repurchase and next time I'll try the lemon. :)