eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 6/23/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are the coolest!!! I love the packaging, because it ensures that the lip balm doesn't melt and get all over, plus the sphere of balm is easier to apply to your lips!
Summer Fruit is kind of like cherries. Mine is a little dry, but I haven't had problems with any of the other scents. I love these!

on 6/21/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I cant say I wouldnt buy this again because I find it to be an OK product. I love the packaging..it's cute! as far as the product itself i like it it is kinda greasy but I like it it keeps my lips moisturized and it does last on my lips....one thing is that I can smell the fruit scent but then gain it smells more like plastic...i dont know if it's maybe an older product? not sure..but I think i would get this again but in another flavor/scent...

on 6/13/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the constant problem of chapped lips, no matter what the season. I bought this balm on sale and at first I didn't quite get the hype behind it. It goes on in a very thin layer and wears away fairly quickly. However, a week after using this a miracle happened. My normally chapped lips, were smoother and less chapped. I really believe that the fact that this is organic is greatly helping the condition of my lips overall and overtime. The smell of this particular eos balm is also quite nice and makes me want to lick my lips! But that isn't the point haha. The point is, its great for the betterment of chapped lips, but works slowly and overtime for longer results overtime, and doesn't quite provide immediate relief.

on 6/13/2011 12:14:00 AM

I love this! I've used it up down to the very end of the ball. This literally saved my lips this winter- but I did reapply very often out of fear pf getting chapped and bleeding lips like I usually do. I also love the flavor and scent of this. The only problem I have with this is the annoying ball shape, which is fun to play around with, but a pain to have in your pocket.
But I still love it.

on 6/12/2011 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the packaging and concept but I was quite disappointed with the product's overall effectiveness and smell. I find the balm to not be very moisturizing as well as long lasting.

on 6/12/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I initially bought this lip balm cus I've seen GREAT review on it,
and when I finally decided to buy it...

CONS
I was really disappointed, the lip balm
-Doesn't stay long on my lips
-It's also greasy and feels kinda gross

I think the nivea lip balm is soo much better (I use the soothing care one)

PROS
It has a unique sphere shape, smells super good and also taste a bit sweet, that's something nivea can't beat .... yet :)

but still, what's good of a lip balm if it can't do their basic job? The smell and taste are just extras. It's not worth the money. (I live in Canada so they were around $4.50)

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless they're really cute stuff, then the look would a big bonus.
Thanks for reading ;D

on 6/10/2011 10:23:00 PM

I usually use Japanese lip balm, but when I saw Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty both recommend this lip balm, I decide to give it a try. Overall, I found this lip balm is not that bad, pretty moisturizing and it has a really cute package. But the down side is the smell is pretty strong and I don't really like how it's taste. May be I'll get the mint one next time

on 6/9/2011 10:01:00 PM

Cute concept, okay fragrance, terrible balm. It's like massaging my lips with a candle. No moisturization whatsoever.

on 6/9/2011 8:00:00 PM

This has been one of the worst lip balms I've ever used. Actually makes my lips drier. Wears off really fast, doesn't moisturize. Burts Bees and Nivea are 100 times better. Won't even consider repurchasing. Waste of money.

on 6/9/2011 7:02:00 AM

I like this product due to the smell and shape. I think it's ideal for women with big purses lol. The only thing that I didnt like about it, is when I applied it on my lips, it felt kind of thick and greasy. You can definitely feel it on.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08