November 28, 2014 | 1876 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by layfilio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on a hunt for this product for the longest time & I finally found it (months ago) I live in Canada so some brands either don't sell here or it's just really hard to find! But one time I was at Shoppers Drug Mart & I found the sales clerk holding 3 of them in her hand & I ran after her & grabbed them, haha. She said they were going to discontinue selling them at Shoppers Drug Mart so i was bummed out "/ I quickly grabbed both the Summer Fruit & the Honeysuckle one.
$5 dollars for each was a little too pricey but I was too excited for it so I bought it anyway. Got home & opened them & I had high expectations for them since everyone raves about it on YouTube. I def love the smell of it & the packaging is adorable but it DOES NOT moisturize my lips at all. It's waxy & dries up my lips quick. I'd purchase it again for the packaging but not the actual use of it. I haven't tried the minty one so we'll see once i get my hands on them :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by LolaStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this. I wanted to buy it for ages but no stores near me sold it, even considered buying it on eBay. It showed up in a Shoppers Drug Mart and I snatched it up right away. The packaging is super cool, but I consider $5 CDN a little expensive for a lip balm. And really the price is for the package novelty because there's nothing special about this balm. Feels waxy, and I really hate the smell and taste, so fake and plasticy. I wanted the lemon one so maybe I'd like that one more. This balm does what it's supposed to and stops lips from being dry, I'll use this one up if I can get past the smell but definitely won't buy another one.

EDIT July 16th 2012:

Really funny how things change, isn't it? I am replacing all my products wit natural and cruelty-free alternatives, and as I was trashing some really old make up I came across this little baby. I put some on, and found that I really, really liked how it made my lips feel. So very moisturizing! I don't even mind the scent any more. I bought another one today, the Honeysuckle Honeydew, and that one smells great! I think I will be using this fun lip balm as a natural staple for a while to come, and trashing all the yucky petroleum-filled balms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just bought another one of these cute babies. The "summer fruit" scent is delicious but not overwhelming, and it just feels good on my lips. The packaging is cute, and super easy to find in a crowded purse (huge plus), plus it really seems to seal well and keeps the balm fresh.

Definitely big favorite for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I really really like this. It has interesting packaging, it tastes/smells yummy, and it's moisturizing.
When I first tried it, I didn't like it at all. It didn't seem to moisturize in the least.
Now, a few days later I feel as though it has "taken" to my lips and moisturizes quite well.
I want to rush back and buy all of the flavors ^^

Good call Michelle Phan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think the packaging on this is super cute, it also smells great. But I don't think this is the greatest as moisturizing my lips. In fact, I think it dries my lips out even more. I've tried the Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, and Honeysuckle Honeydew as those were given to me as gifts. I think out of the three I've tried so far, the Sweet Mint is the most moisturizing. I was totally sold on the packaging as it's unlike anything I've ever owned in a lip balm. That's the only thing I liked about it. Other than that, I will not be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim on my last trip to Ulta and I don't regret it at all. The balm smells amazing, like a summer fruit drink that I normally enjoy by the pool. The packaging is so cute and makes it totally easy to find at the bottom of my bag. When this ever runs out I will def rebuy, but I might not even wait till then because now I really want to try the other scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Bluebell46

it's a GREATTTTT lipbalm for summer. I hate those really greasy and oily lipbalm in summer, i love how it is very light and SWEET(yes it's sweet ahah). I am using the honeydew lipbalm, it lasts AGES as well!! But i don't recommend this lipbalm for winter, as my lips get so dry during winter, i need a more moisturizing lipblam. This lipbalm is also a great base for lipstick/lip gloss :D lastly, I LOVE THE SHAPE OF THE EOS LIPBALM!!!!! it's a lovely ball shape, you don't even need to open your lips when you apple, oooooh good for lazy people :P!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is really great Lip Balm, it's conditioning and really heals my lips, doesn't dry them out from suffocation like other Natural balms do. It goes on very light and smooth and smells and tastes great; I love that it's a little sphere, It's really fun to use and you get a lot of product for the price; I'll definitely be repurchasing this - My cat got a hold of it because of its fun ball shape and now I'll have to be buying a new one! LOL

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by beachxobunnii

Very cute packaging, which is the reason i picked it up. It smells and taste amazing as well.
But i feel its a waste to have if i have to put lipbalm on to use it. It sort of defeats the purpose since this IS lip balm.
It does nothing for moisturizing my lips for more than 10 minutes. I think it actually dries it out more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after I realized out of all the make up I have I didn't have a lipbalm. I choose this one because I was afraid the lemon would smell like spf. This worked great for my dry flakey lips so I'll keepy buying it