December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip balm junkie. I have dozens of them piled on my desk, stashed in purses, or laying in the laundry room.

I've really tried to love this one. The packaging is adorable. It's big enough so I can find it in the bottom of my purse, and it fits easily in my hand. The scent is amazing, and I find myself only applying it for the sweet smell.

The product? Awful. It doesn't moisturize at all. I find myself re-appying it every 15 minutes. It also has an awkward waxy feel to it, like a film of product over your lips. It's not even the slightest bit effective.

This is the only EOS balm I've purchased, and from my experience, I'll be avoiding this brand for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by levinej

This doesn't moisturize my lips at all!!! there are so many lip treatments out there cheaper than this and way more moisturizing. If anything this actually dries my lips! it made me really sad seeing as i so badly wanted to like this! i mean it looks like an egg, who wouldn't want to love that?!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I saw this balm on a makeup video a while ago and had to have it. I got it at Walgreens for about $3 and was expecting more of it. It does moisturize wonderfully but not for so long. I use this mostly at night. Love the smell too! And of course the packaging

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These moisturize and smooth your lips.

The packaging is annoying and I dopn't understand the hype about it. You will basically have a tin lip balm when the round part of it is gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by loveoverload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't judge- I'm a shallow person. I bought this purely for the most adorable packaging EVER. I live in nz and had to actually order from America so it was quite expensive. Now on to the actual balm itself, the smell is like peaches and hints of other berries. The balm glides on easily and covers both lips at once. Then I discovered that after 15 mins my lips felt dryer than before I put the balm on! And it's multiple swipes of the balm too! It's a cute product to pull out and all but you will definitely need another lip balm for moisture and this can used for the coolness of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by legallylaura04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a wonderful lip balm! Moisturizing, yummy smelling, and such cute packaging! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest thing ever! but it left my lips a little dried.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by layfilio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on a hunt for this product for the longest time & I finally found it (months ago) I live in Canada so some brands either don't sell here or it's just really hard to find! But one time I was at Shoppers Drug Mart & I found the sales clerk holding 3 of them in her hand & I ran after her & grabbed them, haha. She said they were going to discontinue selling them at Shoppers Drug Mart so i was bummed out "/ I quickly grabbed both the Summer Fruit & the Honeysuckle one.
$5 dollars for each was a little too pricey but I was too excited for it so I bought it anyway. Got home & opened them & I had high expectations for them since everyone raves about it on YouTube. I def love the smell of it & the packaging is adorable but it DOES NOT moisturize my lips at all. It's waxy & dries up my lips quick. I'd purchase it again for the packaging but not the actual use of it. I haven't tried the minty one so we'll see once i get my hands on them :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by LolaStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this. I wanted to buy it for ages but no stores near me sold it, even considered buying it on eBay. It showed up in a Shoppers Drug Mart and I snatched it up right away. The packaging is super cool, but I consider $5 CDN a little expensive for a lip balm. And really the price is for the package novelty because there's nothing special about this balm. Feels waxy, and I really hate the smell and taste, so fake and plasticy. I wanted the lemon one so maybe I'd like that one more. This balm does what it's supposed to and stops lips from being dry, I'll use this one up if I can get past the smell but definitely won't buy another one.

EDIT July 16th 2012:

Really funny how things change, isn't it? I am replacing all my products wit natural and cruelty-free alternatives, and as I was trashing some really old make up I came across this little baby. I put some on, and found that I really, really liked how it made my lips feel. So very moisturizing! I don't even mind the scent any more. I bought another one today, the Honeysuckle Honeydew, and that one smells great! I think I will be using this fun lip balm as a natural staple for a while to come, and trashing all the yucky petroleum-filled balms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just bought another one of these cute babies. The "summer fruit" scent is delicious but not overwhelming, and it just feels good on my lips. The packaging is cute, and super easy to find in a crowded purse (huge plus), plus it really seems to seal well and keeps the balm fresh.

Definitely big favorite for me.