Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 7/1/2004 12:51:00 AM

I like these well enough. Good thick texture, not too sticky. Long lasting shine esp. the ones with a bit of shimmer. I find that after the gloss has worn off I still have a bit of shimmer left on my lips. And a nice shimmer too, not gritty like some are. Both JT I have (Petal and Miracle) weren't didn't have much pigment to them, more like a clear gloss. I like using these to seal my lip color. Applicator's nice when using it on it's own, but I still need my trust stila lipbrush when applying it over other lipsticks/glosses. Plus you gotta love the fruity fragance of these.

on 6/29/2004 12:30:00 AM

I am a total lip gloss fanatic and when someone swore by the JT, I had to get my hands on them. All I can say is I was less than impressed. I had the grape and blueberry juice and they smelled okay but they are so damn sticky. I like to be able to rub my lips together but I couldn't with these. I definitely wouldn't buy them again but glad I tried them anyway.

on 6/28/2004 9:33:00 AM

They're too sticky...i feel like i've put glue on.....They dont look that great either just clear gloss practically. Try the Biotherm range.

i like juicy tubes-they're among my favourite glosses. the flavours are nice (except cerise, which i thought was french for cherries, when it's actually watermelon-bleugh), the glitter or shimmer is not too subtle, and they stay on for a long time. they're good to pop in your bag and wear as everyday glosses, or over lipsticks. i'll definitely buy more of these

on 6/26/2004 4:04:00 PM

I love Juicy Tubes! For now, I have it in Fizz (a shiny white that goes on clear) and the great thing about it apart from the shine is that it isn't as sticky as MAC's lipglass, which is really, really sticky. Next time, I think I'll go for one with more pigment, like a reddish tone. I think it's definitely worth it. I'm the type that if I go to buy something, I rather buy one good expensive thing opposed to lots of cheap things. Definitely worth the price.

on 6/21/2004 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in Raspberry Juice. In the tube it's a clear pink with irridescent sparkles. On the lips the gloss is clear and the sparkles don't show. I understand the JT hype because it gives great gloss, but it doesn't last long enough for me. It wears off in about an hour. Nov2006: gave up and finally threw it away!

on 6/21/2004 4:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Juicy, shiny, good color selection-- but overpriced. Try Loreal's Colour Juice lipgloss! From the same company!

on 6/20/2004 1:36:00 PM

I don't know how anybody could ever live without this!! I LOVE Juicy Tubes... the easiest application (can be done w/ one hand w/o even looking) and a great everyday gloss. Fabulous lasting formula. An absolute MUST have!

on 6/19/2004 3:40:00 AM

Lip gloss has replaced my cigarettes, and I now have tubes, vials, pots, etc., of lip gloss in every room, purse, pocket and drawer in my home and work, and being the lipgloss junkie that I am, I must say, LIPGLOSS IS LIPGLOSS!!!! They're pretty much all the same, they all need to be reapplied continuously. Some smell, some have flavor, and some have glitter, but that's usually about the only difference. As far as the Lancome Juicy Tubes, I do have to admit that I like them. They are nice and thick, but also quite sticky. I got two free samples from lancome.com when I ordered some blush, so didn't have to pay for them, and can honestly say I don't think I would want to pay $15 for lip gloss no matter what brand it is, but will keep watching the website for the samples or sales or whatnot. I do like the scent and how it fills your mouth with "flavor" if that makes any sense.

on 6/15/2004 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product comes in a multitude of great colors, really shines and looks great alone or over lipstick. I love this product!

Recommended for Medium Skin