January 29, 2015 | 2162 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite powder brush. It's inexpensive and worth the price. The bristles are very soft, way much better than the original line. I would buy it again if my current brush wears out. The only cons of this brush is that after so many washes the glue that holds the bristle into the handle starts to loosed and the bristle will fall out.
This is worth a try and it's perfect for beginners who don't want to spend lots of money for higher ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great multipurpose brush! foundation, bronzer, blush, powder...you name it you can do with this brush! at $3 you really honestly cant beat it! This brush really isn't too good to be true!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

omg its dense....soft..... and 3 dollars. its good for either powder or foundation. target has it omg everyone needs it >=D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my word. This brush is my HG powder brush. I adore it. Great quality, amazing price, fabulous durability. Rock on, ELF.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

i still cannot believe this is 3 bucks...its so awesome for liquid foudation!
i was debating on buying the sonia kashuk one but ended up buying this one and oh goodness am i glad i chose this one. i saved money AND its a great stippling buffer brush.
oh and if u have a foundation that u dont like, try it again with this brush. i saved 2 foundations this way :)
ohh and when i washed it black stuff came out but none of it transfered to my face or anything

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by caz5000

I purchased three of these brushes based on the reviews on here and am delighted with them. What would I do without MUA?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by kengbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant on this product..simply because it's so cheap but I was wayy wrong. This brush is excellent. It does the job...dense enough, and the powder actually goes on nicely. Definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I took one lippy off for density, I think it could be a little denser. Either then that, it is an absolutely fantastic brush. No shedding, soft and cheap.
I was a little bit upset when I receive mine in the mail, it came in an envelope and when I took the brush out, it was slightly flat and lost its round shape, but thats nothing that cant be fix.
I have since purchase more E.L.F brushes, I'm begining to really love their brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great little brush. I use it to buff my foundation and apply powders. I love this brush, and will definitely repurchase, though I had to take a point off because a HUGE clump of fibers came out when I first used it. It's still a very nice brush though and hasn't shed much since then, so I guess that was just a fluke.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by MaterialGirl281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush that every woman/girl should have. I used it for my foundation every single time i put on my makeup. It gives such a flawless finish & leaves the skin feeling so smooth. It makes my foundation blend in evenly also. & $3 dollars for a great makeup brush? That's a good deal. I would defiantly repurchase this. :)