July 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by montycapp11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfection. I've needed a flat top brush for a while and I was anticipating spending $12 on one from Everyday Minerals when I stumbled across this in Target. I'm sooo glad I bought this. It's so dense and super soft. I can't say how it works for liquid foundations, but it's perfect for mineral powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by beautyinme

This is almost unbelievable! This brush is amazingly soft and does its job! I absolutely love it. I purchased this after reading numerous reviews on it and I'm so glad I did. I use it for my mineral makeup and it is just excellent for buffing the color on my face. I don't use liquid or cream foundation, so I don't know if it works just as well with those. It only costs $3 and it's comparable to other more expensive brushes. I don't owe any MAC brushes (why would I now that I have this) so I can't compare the two. However, a lot people say that it's comparable to MAC brushes and even better than some high-end brand brushes. I don't have a problem with it shedding and I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I love this brush! I'm going to buy their other studio line brushes too! It's defintitely a must-have product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

Elf caught my attention through their brushes! I never knew Elf till I bought several brushes from them. From there I realized what a great brand it is for cosmetic enthusiasts who like to get their money's worth. This powder brush is 1 of the best in my stash, it's soft and does its job for the coverage I want to create. I had higher priced brushes that didn't work for me & made me regret spending the money. Elf brushes however, somehow got me hooked and makes me wanna purchase all they got, ha ha! I prefer the studio line brushes ( with black handles) though, compare to their white handled ones. The white handled brushes are 'hit or miss" in quality, while the studio brushes are made softer & definitely for keeps. I have no complains with any of the studio brushes I got so far. I wish they will be all available in my country so I can complete my Elf brush collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

For $3 I wasn't expecting anything but WOW, this is a great brush for powder, blush, bronzer. I'm gonna go buy more backups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is an amazing brush for the price, I use it to apply liquid foundation but it's also good for powder. It's really dense, soft and it doesn't shed. It also looks quite expensive. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Johannah124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! Very comparable to the Sigma Flat Top Brush (forgot the number) but its only 3$!!!! Everyone should get one of these brushes! I thought ELF only sold this brush online but I got so happy when I seen it at a local Target. And I am glad I bought it! I will repurchase! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a bit concerned by how easy it was to simply open the packaging because I had seen many people 'sampling' the brush. This brush is extremely cheap and worth the buy! Beware if you round up too much product you can end up with one pigmented SPOT. Which it is a bit difficult to blend with this brush especially with blush! This brush is still an amazing brush for its price and quality, I would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ahhh I love this, so so so much. I think this is one of the best brushes from the studio line. It works great for any powders. It has never shed on me, nor has it bled when I washed it. It is also super soft! I don't think this brush is great because its $3, its great as a brush period. This is still a brush I reach for even though I have more expensive brushes <3. Buy this one. I will, and have a backup already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by babaysoot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Like most women who have tried this brush, I am seriously loving this brush. It buffs your -product of choice here - seamlessly onto the face. I'm sure everyone has a back-up of this one because it's just that great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush..its extremely soft and holds its shape even after you wash it. Great for blush, powder, and buffing liquid foundation. I did remove a lippie because the handle is becoming loose and flimsy. But none the less a great brush for only $3.