August 20, 2014 | 1785 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by lipglosstday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ITS AMAZING!! GET IT.
its soo soft and applies my foundation perfectly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by TONix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this brush so so so much!
not only is it dirt cheap, it's almost too amazing for the price.
it's absolutely perfect for applying powder!
next time i visit target, i'm definitely grabbing another one for stippling on my tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by leomh1108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooooveee this brush! it's super soft and perfect size..I just simply love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

omg best brush ever? Seriously read the other reviews and... omg. This is a great brush and for $3!!!??? Hurray!! Just buy it. It's great for powder and super soft. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Not that this product really needs another rave review... but I'm doing it anyways!

I use this brush to get the most natural finnish on my foundation, and it gives me the maximum coverage out of my beloved PF tm. I like to dot the foundation/tm I'm using onto my face with my fingers, then I whip out this little gem and buff away, after that I apply a tiny bit directly onto the brush and pat over my light acne scars... after this its perfection, and it's all thanks to this brush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by TRAYZANE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!! Seriously!!! So glad I tried this. I have acne prone skin, with scars and blemishes. Thanks to all the reviews on MUA I have finally found a foundation that works for me, Estee Lauder Double Wear. But still didn't have a "flawless" look. Until now!!! This brush is amazingly good and soooooo affordable. So worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush really is great for blending out liquid foundation. It's very dense and soft, and it just blends it so easily and gives it a more natural, even finish. I love it! I use only a light dusting of powder, so I don't use this brush for that because it's so dense, but I can see that it would be great for mineral foundation. It's also just great to have in case you need to buff out blush or bronzer if you overdo them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

One of the best brushes on the market for buffing foundation, and making it look like skin. I purchased this a few other Elf Brushes last year after seeing constant glowing reviews. I was happy with all my Elf purchases- but this brush is my favorite. I use this to buff not only liquid, creme & powder foundation- but I use it to blend concealer as well. It blends everything together beautifully, giving any foundation airbrush qualities. While I'm not a fan of any other Elf products- The brushes are a must to check out, especially the Studio Powder brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I bought this, its super cheap! And works amaaaaaaaaaaazing! The bristles are soft and the handle is pretty sturdy. The bristles are also very dense! I use this to stipple on my liquid foundation and it works great! It gives a nice airbrush look to my foundation. And the great thing is, it doesnt soak up any product, by the time I finish applying foundation, there are no product left on the brush! The bristles are also great, doesnt feel scratchy on my face.

Its really great for the price. I'm taking one lippie off as I have a few fallout, just trying to get out of the packaging and a few more while applying my foundation and when washing. It doesnt bleed though, when washing the color of the bristles does not bleed.2 or 3 Bristles are like jutting out on top of the brush. But doesnt effect the application. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! It applies liquid and powder foundation so well. I have 2 already and will probably buy one more (just in case one breaks or something, I'm scared it will because of how cheap it is!)
Defiantly try this, it's only 3 dollars!