April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Brindylee15

I like this brush but not for powder which is what I bought it for. When I use it to apply powder it cakes it on and makes my dry skin look even worse. Overall this is a GREAT brush for the price! I would just suggest, if you have dry skin, to not use it for powder but maybe blush or foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ryan1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works wonderful with liquid foundation! Buffs it out wonderfully and looks perfect and airbrushed in the end. Also works wonderful with buffing out blush. I plan on buying a few backups considering they are only $3. So yes i will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mahalobeauty

Bought this brush because of the hype. It's a decent brush. Applies liquid and powders very well. My only gripe is that the handle is now loose. It's not a huge deal as it was only $3 However I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by jadames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best brush ever!!! The only thing that really dislike about it is the size. It is huge so it doesnt get into the corners of my eyes or m nose (when applying foundation with it of course) but apart from that, great brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is awesome! This brush can be used for applying powder (pressed or loose, foundation, blush, contouring, and so much more! Whether you are new to using makeup or not, this brush is one that everyone must have!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Soft, lovely application, great value, would buy again and would purchase other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Rockz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, don't like to hype products up, but this is a véry good brush.
You can easily build up coverage the way you want to and does it's job very good, it's easy to clean (I clean it with my Sephora daily cleanser) and the most important part: it's not expensive.
To be honest, my skin is going through a crisis right now and really sensitive and even painful, but this brush doesn't hurt on my skin at all, wow.
This and the E.L.F. kabuki brush are my two favorite brushes to use with mineral powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by tiffax

I've never had a really expensive powder brush and with this one I don't really see a reason to rush out to buy one any time soon. I mainly use this as a bronzer brush (full face, collarbone area, decolletage, shoulders) and use some of my EcoTools brushes for finishing my face; however, if I had multiple ELF Studio Powder Brushes, I would probably use those to finish my face with no issues (: The price is amazing and it's so easily accessible, provided Target has them in stock. I've washed it a few times and have had absolutely no bristle fall out. I deep clean my brushes once a week with baby shampoo and then lay them out flat on my counter to dry. This brush has kept it shape through several washes and I imagine it will continue to do so for a long time. Even if it falls apart, which some people have mentioned theirs have, I'd just go pick up another one. I like to keep my brushes separated for each specific use, and these are affordable enough to stock up on one for each purpose (bronzer, finishing powder, foundation application, etc). Go get one of these, or several, now! :D I used to think I needed to invest in expensive high-end brushes or purchase one of the several brush sets that exist out there, but now I'm glad I never did. Investing in a few ELF Studio Brushes has been a great way to try out which brushes are most suitable for my personal makeup application purposes. I suggest anyone that's new to makeup do the same. Then you can find higher-end equivalents if you want to step your brush collection up a bit (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by jdsmom247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3 bucks this brush is great! I have 2, one I use for face powder alone & the other to blend/buff out my blush. I love how soft the bristles feel, I have experienced no shedding from this brush. It's a bit heavy but I like how it doesn't feel too cheap. Only con for me is that one of mines is already feeling rocky at the base where the brush tip meets the handles, other than that I love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by raroux

I have only used my brush twice and I already am in love with it! I used it with the ELF studio powder which is also AMAZING. I've only tried the brush with powder so far, but it gives such good coverage and buffs the powder in nicely.The brush is so smooth, even compared to my MAC brushes. I have no complaints and will always repurchase if I would ever need to. For 6 dollars you can't go wrong.