December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by msjesshawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly this is a really good hair product. It's lighter in feel than most of smoothing products and it doesn't weigh the hair down like the other ones do. The price is a little up there but it's worth every penny and it really lasts a long long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Sour

This has got to be the best hair oil ever! Makes my long, thick, highlighted hair super shiny and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is only my first day using this but I'm very impressed so far! Because of some thyroid problems I'm having my normally thick, curly hair has gotten dry, frizzy & unruly. My manicurist turned me on to this stuff and said I have got to try it! So I plunked down the $40 for the bottle and gave it a go this morning. My lovely curls are back and my hair doesn't feel all dry & frizzy. Just a tiny amount does the trick so this bottle should last for a good while. Like other reviewers I wish it came in a different style bottle - squeeze tip perhaps? But I have some little bottles with droppers so I think I'll put some in one of those and use it that way. That way I can fly with it in my carry on also since it will be a smaller container. If my opinion of this product changes I'll update my post.

EDIT: Cannot live without this product. It's HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, I like this. I have been avoiding silicones for years now, but after I bleached and fried my hair terribly this spring, I decided to suck it up and use whatever works... anything to not have to chop off my hair. My hair is long, fine and wavy. This smells sexy. I agree that the packaging leaves something to be desired - it's easy to make a mess and waste product. I love that it comes in a smaller travel size bottle - perfect for the beach. I can use a lot of this and not get greasy or weighed-down. It makes my hair incredibly soft and much easier to style. It's especially good for the beach or pool: I put this in my hair before going in the water, and I come out with much less frizz!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*UPDATE 10/27/09*: So after using this product for 7 months, I've noticed FAR FEWER split ends than I've ever had, and I heat style every other-day. My strands are much less prone to breakage than before I started using this. As far as a shine enhancer-- I still feel that there are better products out there to enhance shine, however Moroccanoil is the best treatment for healthier hair in the long run. Plus, I still have 75% of the bottle left after 7 months of (every-other-day) use! No need to repurchase for a while =) Upping a lippie.*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I have used a bottle of this. It took almost a year to finish it. The price is high but wouldn't you spend $40 a years for healthy hair? It is a great product, especially if you have rebellious hair. No more bad hair days. It has a lasting effect in that it really repairs your hair from inside out. I blow dry my hair and then apply some of this to all of my hair. Then I start styling my hair. It takes less time to style my hair with this product than any other product that I have ever used-

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Leslies18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing! I have fine hair, but I use a little bit every day while my hair is damp and it works wonders. It eliminates frizz and makes my hair so shiny and soft. The best part for me is the way it smells. I just love this stuff! I only use a little so it won't weigh it down. Would definitley reccomend it to anyone, even people with fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle product. I am a hair junkie and this stuff is by far some of the best stuff I've ever come across. If you have dry hair - buy this stuff. It eliminates frizz, makes hair super shiny, and smells delicious! Worth the price! This is also reviewed under Moroccan Oil if you need more testimony to convince you.

I also have the Shampoo/Conditioner and they're heavenly as well. I can't stop petting my hair...

Word of Warning:
I wouldn't reccomend this to someone with fine hair - it would probably be way to heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jellybelly25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! My hair has never felt so soft or looked so shiny! My hair dries quicker and definitely tames the frizzies!! And the only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is the packaging...like others I wish it had a pump or some other type of dispenser. But would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by GStelz

First the bad: it's pricey - $40! The packaging is dumb: you have to pour out this precious oil into your hand, and given the price I don't want even the smallest droplet to be sacrificed on my bathroom rug. A dropper or squirt nozzle would be far easier, less messy and less wasteful.

Now the good: It smells delectable. It's sexy as heck - I want it as a massage oil (mmm :-) ). It also does what it is supposed to do: it smooths your hair, makes it soft and shiny. I've also noticed my hair dries faster. It doesn't make my hair greasy, which is great b/c I have hair on the fine side (but lots of it, and it can get very fly away-y) and the potential for a grease disaster is high.

I know they make a hair masque but here is what I do once a week for the most undeniably best blow dry ever - I look like I just got my hair done at the salon: I distribute a generous amount through my hair, massaging it into my scalp and all through the ends. I use enough to look like a grease ball. Comb through to make sure it's distributed and that you have no tangles. Then I put my hair up in a clip for about 10-15 minutes while I shower. If you ladies are anything like me, your Saturday night getting-ready-to-go-out ritual entails full body exfoliation, shaving, etc. So wasting 10 minutes in the shower is easy. Then I shampoo it out with a volumizing shampoo and use a little volumizing conditioner on the tips.

I follow with some Redken straightening balm and blow dry. My hair looks AMAZING.

Major complaint: my sister steals it!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No