Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 10/19/2014 11:48:00 AM

The original formula was my all time favourite; however, I find that the new formula does not match my skin tone at all, and it is much more drying and noticeable on my skin. It sits on my skin, as opposed to the original formula which seamlessly covered my dark circles and other discolourations.

Such a shame : (

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

No coverage whatsoever. Waste of money. Could maybe use it as a highlighter ?

on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a very creamy concealer, easy to blend. I apply with the brush in the packaging then blend with an ecotools concealer brush. will repurchase, good value for money

on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM

I have tried so many dud concealers, it is nice to try one that works everywhere, is affordable and accessible. This is so much better than Lancome's Effer (what ever it is) concealer. It blends very well. I believe I got the Light/Medium shade that matches my NW20 skin very well. It works on both dark spots/blemishes & the under eye area. The small tube package with the special tip is also very easy to tote around in your bag! Really a great find from Rimmel. One of the best concealers I have used (and concealers are the whole reason I got in to make up -darn dark under eye circles).

on 10/13/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Love this concealer for under my eyes and slight brightening around other parts of my face like my nose and around my mouth. It's lightweight and doesn't crease, it has medium coverage. The sahde range is unforuntately limited, if you're darker than NC42 you're probably out of luck with this product. Personally, love it! No longer search for a ghigh end undereye concelaer because this is perfect.

I love this concealer! I love this for under my eyes. This cover my dark circles completely but I don't have that dark of circles. I also use this for my huge acne scar. This evens it out so I don't have to use that much of my mac prolong wear concealer. I love the formula. It's creamy and lightweight. I like the packaging but I would prefer if it were in a doe foot applicator. I have this in fair light for my nc20 skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So addicted to this product! Perfect for all types of skin (oily, dry, combo) and very long lasting!
The price however should be lowered as this is a drug store makeup item, not a high end type makeup.

on 9/30/2014 3:27:00 PM

Definitely my favorite concealer. I use it for my under eyes as well as blemishes and it just blends beautifully. The creamy consistency spreads wonderfully and is surprisingly medium/heavy coverage for a drugstore concealer! It's one of the only concealers that don't crease under my eyes. Also, the packaging is cool because of the brush head which makes application super easy.

on 9/29/2014 11:38:00 PM

I bought this and Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation. While I don't like the foundation, this concealer does it's job. It can be used as an undereye concealer but also manages to conceal imperfections, too. It reminds me of a concealer by Almay that I used to use and really like but for some reason, I stopped using it. They both come in little squeeze bottles with brushes to apply. I may buy it again. But I think I'll just save up to buy Clinique's Advanced concealer or Kat Von D's Tattoo concealer. Those are my absolute favorite concealers I have used so far.

I always try different generic concealers at those pharmacy stores & I found this one to be a really good concealer. It really brightens your eyes & hides dark spots very well. I would say it's just as good at the Estée Lauder concealer but like some ppl have posted I am not a fan of the squeezing tube with a brush attached on the end. So I gave the package a 2 but overall it's really good concealer so I bought another one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials