April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by auroratoma

It's a good mascare but i don't like the brush-applicator. It's to big and it offen enter into my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sparklebluetulip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara does wonders for me and performs so so well. I have repurchased this time and time again and I'm fussy as when it comes to mascaras so that says it all for me. This gives me amazing eyelashes and for such a cheap mascara it's one of the best! If you love dramatic then try this. It's super buildable, I layer and layer up, it doesn't smudge or flake, is removed easily with face cleanser. Only downside for me is packaging is bulky and unattractive and I found I got through it quickly in comparison to other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this mascara is great! I usually pair this with a volumizing & thickening mascara for a night out, and on its own for daily use (I use an eye lash curler first). It does a good job at separating and providing volume to my thin straight lashes. It does not cause irritation on my eyes ever!! I never have to feel the burning sensation ever again. It is easy to remove and doesnt give me raccoon eyes or smudging.. The big brush is great because it has many bristles that gets every lash <3 I have never had any problems using it (or any injuries)! The key is to not rush through the application...
I'd definitely buy it again, on sale of course ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by bowbowmakeup

I could not live without this mascara. It is amazing! :). I have tried so many different mascaras, and i can honestly say, this is the best mascara i have ever tried. The colour is amazing, i have the black one, and it really is black! The packaging is lovely, nice and simple. The wand is brilliant :), it's so big! The mascara gets every single one of my lashes and gives them incredible length and volume. I know alot of mascara's promise this, so i wasnt expecting much, but it looks like im wearing false lashes!
It is only 8.50 in the UK so a great price too! I know i am going to be re-purchasing this mascara again and again :) x

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

Makes my lashes look like spider legs. It has the same brush as the CG lash blast so makes me not even want to try lash blast. Works great on my bottom lashes but I think I would stock with my l'oreal double extend. Stil looking for my hg mascara sigh!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Unfortunately like all of the Avon mascaras I tried (I was a rep for 2 years) this one was not for me. Too clumpy and hard to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Tege

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail mascara! Nothing can compare to this, and I can't believe its an affordable one from Avon! :)
Since I started wearing this mascara, my friends have complimented on how my lashes, thinking I was wearing false eyelashes!!! Absoultly wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by smilesz65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does exactly what it says! I have been using this mascara since Avon started selling it and I always get compliments on full and thick my lashes look. Sometimes people even think I used falsies to get them so full and volumized. It does take awhile to dry though, so I can't really blink a lot for a few minutes to avoid getting it on my face, but the wait is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by shellbell114

I love this mascara, It's a product that I have purchased again and again. It lengthens and thickens lashes like no other mascara I have used (and I have tried some expensive ones). I will carry on purchasing this mascara for as long as Avon keep on making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by angiepangee

I stock up on this mascara especially when they have buy one get one. I have thin eyelashes and this plumps them up! I cannot find anything else that compares.