Avon SuperShock Mascara

3.7

This is my favourite mascara, itīs just so perfect and it lasts all day :)

I was given this mascara to try, so can't comment on the price. Firstly, I normally only wear waterproof mascara and so the first issue I had was the smudging. I live in a humid climate and so any mascara except waterproof smudges within a short time. This was no exception and left my undereye area looking dark just a couple of hours after application. The brush is awful, way too large, and I managed to get the product all over my eyelids while applying. I will continue to use it but won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

ETA - so I've been using this product for about a week and my opinion has changed...I've noticed that it takes HOURS for the formula to dry completely, if it dries at all. God forbid my lashes stick together because it's almost impossible to get separate them. What a bummer. Oh well, back to One by One!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

uninspiring is probably the nicest way i could describe this.
the wand is very big and awkwardly shaped, it doesn't really add much volume. at the start of the day my lashes look a little spidery, by the end of the day they are stiff and look very spidery.
so overall, not the worst mascara i've ever tried but not one i'd recommend or repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Did not make a difference with my eyelashes. Very dry, had to use alot of coats.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product. Like many women, I've tried a bunch of mascaras from the cheap to the expensive and this is one of the bests for me. I am a volume junky and this mascara does pretty well with volumizing. I love that it doesn't clump up after a few layers and last the whole day without flaking. The only bad thing is when the formula gets wet it does clump and it stings my eyes a bit. Oh and also, it's pretty cheap for this quality!

Update : I am still liking this mascara very much , I think it's a staple for me now and getting nearer to a HG status , I was also so happy to notice it had 10 ml of product , while a usual mascara would have 8 mostly , I have long lashes with good volume but very little curl so this mascara works great for me ..However , I read many good reviews about it working for ladies with shorter lashes or more sparse ones..Specially for a daily look .
Amazing ...:) and very good price , I live in Egypt and getting affordable, good make-up here , is a hard task !!! this one is very good priced in the promotion and do what it says: Shock Lashes as if you 're wearing "falsies " ...but the big brush takes a bit of practice ...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i got mine for $6 which isnt bad at all, the formula isnt horrible either, but the wand is so fricken huge that its hard to use and i often stab my eye :'(

Hm? Well first if all I have the color one so it's not black" I have sapphire, burgundy and the violet one. First of all I didn't like how sortta dry this product is, and plus once it's on and dried it has a sticky feeling to it . Its texture is sticky making it unlovely... The colors on the otherhand look really nice and the brush "applicator" isn't too bad either.. It's pretty big but manageable. Just didn't like how sticky the Supershock turns out ..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a good mascare but i don't like the brush-applicator. It's to big and it offen enter into my eyes.

Popular Mascaras