December 19, 2014 | 1104 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by MasonK136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not make a difference with my eyelashes. Very dry, had to use alot of coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Locketii

Love this product. Like many women, I've tried a bunch of mascaras from the cheap to the expensive and this is one of the bests for me. I am a volume junky and this mascara does pretty well with volumizing. I love that it doesn't clump up after a few layers and last the whole day without flaking. The only bad thing is when the formula gets wet it does clump and it stings my eyes a bit. Oh and also, it's pretty cheap for this quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update : I am still liking this mascara very much , I think it's a staple for me now and getting nearer to a HG status , I was also so happy to notice it had 10 ml of product , while a usual mascara would have 8 mostly , I have long lashes with good volume but very little curl so this mascara works great for me ..However , I read many good reviews about it working for ladies with shorter lashes or more sparse ones..Specially for a daily look .
Amazing ...:) and very good price , I live in Egypt and getting affordable, good make-up here , is a hard task !!! this one is very good priced in the promotion and do what it says: Shock Lashes as if you 're wearing "falsies " ...but the big brush takes a bit of practice ...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got mine for $6 which isnt bad at all, the formula isnt horrible either, but the wand is so fricken huge that its hard to use and i often stab my eye :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Hm? Well first if all I have the color one so it's not black" I have sapphire, burgundy and the violet one. First of all I didn't like how sortta dry this product is, and plus once it's on and dried it has a sticky feeling to it . Its texture is sticky making it unlovely... The colors on the otherhand look really nice and the brush "applicator" isn't too bad either.. It's pretty big but manageable. Just didn't like how sticky the Supershock turns out ..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by auroratoma

It's a good mascare but i don't like the brush-applicator. It's to big and it offen enter into my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sparklebluetulip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara does wonders for me and performs so so well. I have repurchased this time and time again and I'm fussy as when it comes to mascaras so that says it all for me. This gives me amazing eyelashes and for such a cheap mascara it's one of the best! If you love dramatic then try this. It's super buildable, I layer and layer up, it doesn't smudge or flake, is removed easily with face cleanser. Only downside for me is packaging is bulky and unattractive and I found I got through it quickly in comparison to other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this mascara is great! I usually pair this with a volumizing & thickening mascara for a night out, and on its own for daily use (I use an eye lash curler first). It does a good job at separating and providing volume to my thin straight lashes. It does not cause irritation on my eyes ever!! I never have to feel the burning sensation ever again. It is easy to remove and doesnt give me raccoon eyes or smudging.. The big brush is great because it has many bristles that gets every lash <3 I have never had any problems using it (or any injuries)! The key is to not rush through the application...
I'd definitely buy it again, on sale of course ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by bowbowmakeup

I could not live without this mascara. It is amazing! :). I have tried so many different mascaras, and i can honestly say, this is the best mascara i have ever tried. The colour is amazing, i have the black one, and it really is black! The packaging is lovely, nice and simple. The wand is brilliant :), it's so big! The mascara gets every single one of my lashes and gives them incredible length and volume. I know alot of mascara's promise this, so i wasnt expecting much, but it looks like im wearing false lashes!
It is only 8.50 in the UK so a great price too! I know i am going to be re-purchasing this mascara again and again :) x

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

Makes my lashes look like spider legs. It has the same brush as the CG lash blast so makes me not even want to try lash blast. Works great on my bottom lashes but I think I would stock with my l'oreal double extend. Stil looking for my hg mascara sigh!