April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Custom Creations Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Incendia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried to buy this product, so, I would fall exactly around the three, and I was able to experiment with it before I did, so, I was happy with the color. The coverage is good, if you're looking for something thick, but the one thing I really dislike about this product is that unless you are anything but a three you're going to be wasting product. I bought it on sale, but at regular price I don't think I would purchase it. Overall, I thought it was a good product, I liked the color, the coverage, and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by arandmon

I first got this in medium/dark last summer and as winter came along my skin got lighter and I got medium as a bogo buy one get one free at Longs. I love this stuff as an ance scar cover up. I like how you have different options of shades since my forehead is a little darker than the rest of my face. There's 5 shades but I only use 2 or 3 of them. Kind of feels cakey on my face. Its ok. Not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Dixieland

My complextion is quite rough so i was sceptical because its rare i find decent foundation which matches my difficult skin colouring and has good coverage, but i was quite impressed by this product. The coverage it gave was average have to admit but the foundation works well with my skin and looks natural rather than caked on or silky/sheeny.
    Being a student.. and therefore POOR lol, I found the price a bit expensive at 13.30(something).
    My skin tone was the within the 'light medium' selection on number one.
    I like the idea of not having to buy another foundation in summer when my skin darkens because i tan quite easily.
    overall i thought it was a good buy and i will probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by crystal01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is really cool that you can pick your own shade, great for summer time if you happen to have a tan and need a darker shade that way you don't have to go out and buy a different foundation:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by x0CandyxBabe0x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow first review =-p. Umm well I bought this last week it did a good job at covering up my redness on my skin and blended in to my skin color. For the first time a foundation that's my shade wow. I was a little diasappointed because it wears off and doesn't last all day and rubs off. I like the Revlon Colorstay better but I bought this one because the colorstay wasn't my shade and I didn't know my corret shade. So Iam using this as a refrence to figure out my shade to then buy a colorstay. Overall this is a good skin matching foundation although it isn't long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I self tan during a vacation trip so I couldn't use my regular foundation I had to find a darker shade for a quick fix. I tried using this one. It was thick, hard to blend but the shade matches. It was cakey which took a lot of blending to get rid of. But it photographs nicely. Overall I wouldn't purchase this again since it was hard to work with.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by jordella

I received this in a swap, and I really like it! The reason I only gave it 4/5 it because I like my maybelline liquid mousse better.
    It gives good coverage, doesn't look cakey, and it doubles as a concealer because you can lighten the shade!
    I might not buy this again, but I would LOVE to swap for this again! ♥

edit: I only applied this to half of my face and noticed that the half it was applied to was shiny, and yellow.
    I change my mind about this. I don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ccarolee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I'm liking this. The color is almost an exact match; i have weird skin. i'ts really reddish and blotchy, but my neck and shoulders are fairly light/yellow (i'm asian). i bought light, and use 2. i just guessed and the color match is pretty great for my neck. i apply it w/ fingers, not really smoothing or rubbing it, but like lightly "hitting" my skin w/ my hands. sounds funny, but it covers the redness of my skin really well. the only problem i think is when my skin around my chin is really dry, but any foundation would highlight dry areas. the good thing is that the color is pretty true, but natural looking.

i've noticed that later on in the day, my skin is kinda shiny but not as bad as when i just use my regular sun screen mixed w/ mineral makeup. i have very very oily skin but dry in some patches, weird. and the color may fade a little, but still keeps it looking uniform instead of blotched up. so far i think this foundation, for its price (i got it buy one, get one free and also bought Colorstay for Oily skin w/ softlex), is Really good. i have to try the colorstay and see, although the color match is harder to find! i might have to exchange the colorstay one if it's too light for me, i was just holding the bottles up to my face forever in the drugstore!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedWithMakeup66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thist product doesnt last long it fades. But if its hard to find your shade like me its perfect. I wont buy it again because it fades really bad during the day and my face looked so dried out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by krida12300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this, I just picked up two extra bottles today! It is pretty expensive, but I think it is worth it! You basically get 5 different foundation shades to work with. You do have to pump the current shade out if you are switching to a new one, duh. It sometimes looks a little oily, if you use too much. But great coverage even for pimples. I will obviously re-buy.