April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I use baby oil every single day! It takes off my eye makeup like a breeze and leaves behind soft skin around my eyes. I also use baby oil to clean up hair dye around my bathroom sink when it drips. It comes up perfectly and leaves nothing behind. I have never used this after a shower or bath because I hate the greasy feel of oil as soon as I am clean. I love the smell also! Brings back some memories!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Shea & Cocoa Butter variety. I use this almost exclusively on my legs. Always right after a shower, brush teeth etc. for about 5 mins, then throw on some sweatpants. I really really love how soft this makes my legs. My first bottles almost out & I definitely will be getting another. The bottle is a bit annoying but for the results who cares? Putting it into a spray bottle for application makes it a bit easier but usually sprays half the bathroom too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as an oil cleanser before my lotion cleanser. Very good as a cleanser, I can actually see all the foundation getting lifted off. However, I don't use this for anything else, it's too heavy for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What's not to love? I have the most sensitive skin on my legs. I can't wear lotion and I've tried them all. All of them leave me wirh blotchy red blooming rashes. And its only my legs, what the heck? Enter baby oil. It has saved my legs. It moistirizes them and caues no painful rashes. Aaaan its also a kick butt mascara remover. Why pay $$ for high end removers when u can get a huge bottle for a couple bucks? For me its a no brainer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by happyalibaba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Well I have been using this as a pre cleanse for about two weeks. I am totally wrong about doing this. It broke me out horribly. My skin has fewer breakouts due to using Tretinoin but now it feels like my skin has gone back to the condition when I just started using tretinoin or during purging period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this on my skin and it seems to work nicely, however, I use it on my hair almost everyday. It really does seem to detangle my hair and doesn't leave it greasy unless I use too much. It also makes it feel soft and not dry like coconut oil can. I don't use baby oil (which is mainly mineral oil) on dry hair but I use it on my wet hair because it locks in moisture. This product also works well as an eye makeup remover. I like how this product can be purchased at a very cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I use this to moisturize my skin occasionally, especially after I wax. I don't think I would rub this all over my face, it would most likely cause acne (unless you wash your face amazingly well afterwards). But as for a body/skin moisturizer, this baby oil is great. For some reason, I can't get myself to completely trust this for around my eyes. Maybe its the fact that it's scented, I don't know. I would definitely buy this again, but I don't reccommend people using this for all over the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a staple and great product to have on hand. I use it mainly for occasional moisturizing and makeup removal. Plus it's dirt cheap and readily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

I use this at night on wet skin after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smelling fresh. I don't dry it off with a towel; I find that by the time I've brushed my teeth, put on face cream etc I'm OK to get dressed. A squirt of it in the bath is also a recipe for gorgeously silky skin. You do need to clean out the bath afterwards though as it makes it very slippery!

I'd like the scent to last longer than it does (seems to fade very quickly on me) but I still love this stuff. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'll definitely keep buying :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I apply this to damp skin following a shower, then top it with J&J baby lotion. It keeps my skin super soft all day.