April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this with high expectations.
It did leave my skin smooth after buying it, however, I never really felt like my skin was clean.

One thing it did do well was remove any bumps I had on my face.
One thing I HATED was buying pads every time I ran out. They weren't exactly cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by carlez123

I bought this product really excited about using it.(: The first thing i did when i got home was use it. I used it for about a week. Still no results. My skin looked cleaner, but i sitll had acne after 4 weeks of use. I stopped using it a while ago because it didnt make any more sense using it. Overall its just not worth the ten bucks. Hope this helped.(:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rebeccajohnstone

this product is the biggest waste of £10 ever! the device itself is nice and compact but it was useless. i used it every day for 3 weeks until i just gave up, the pads give out a tiny bit of foam and do nothing. the vibrations aren't comfortable and the Wave is akward to move around your face. also, you need to keep buying more pads at £5 for 10 which is totally money consuming. i was well excited when i first bought it, but it did absoloutly nothing good. infact my skin became quite itchy and dry and then i would have breakouts. i read some bad rewiews but thought i'd try anyways. DON'T! buy something else...the neutrogena wave is a fail!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by mewzy

What a waste of money. The vibrations do nothing, I don't see the point. I can get a much better clean with a washcloth or facial brush than this little thing. The little pads barely produce any foam. I wish I hadn't thrown the box away because it would've gone right back to Walgreens!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by heyitslena95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok.... I mean, if you want to spend 15 dollars on something that does the same thing as a 3 dollar drugstore face wash. This did nothing significant to my skin. The vibrations felt good on my skin, but the cleansing pads are nothing special and don't foam up that much. Spend your money on something else!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by charissez

So - i have been thinking of getting a handheld electronic cleansing device for my face for quite a while. was contemplating between Clarisonic and this new device from Bliss (the pore-factor). But before I could even step into Sephora to check them out, my 13yo sister came home with the Wave. For the price, i thought it was totally age appropriate. However, since I had intended to buy something similar, i thought i should give it a try as well since the gadget was already in the house.
It is very easy to use, open the pack of foaming pads, slap one on the head of the Wave, wet it and off you go!
I must say, the gadget is very easy to use, what you see is what you get. However, i found it was very difficult to reach the sides of the nose as the contour of the Wave is at a very awkward angle. The device itself is easy to handle and the grip is good. It is the difficulty in reaching every nook and cranny of my face that put me off this product.
Also, the foaming pads are nothing special. It is basically a very very strong face wash that strips your face of all moisture. I have combination skin and thus have always tended to use face wash that makes my face squeaky clean. HOwever, this is another level! It feels like I washed my face with dish washing liquid. It left my skin SUPER dry - but i have no doubt it cleans because it is strips your skin of EVERYTHING.
i will NEVER EVER use this product again. It is not for skin that needs nourishing. it does nothing more than vibrate which i feel does absolutely nothing for the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought this product on a whim. It was $11 at Wal-Mart and since I work there I get 10% off. I am so glad that I took this product home. I use benzoyl peroxide acne cream which can dry my face out at night, but this product clears the dead skin away. I've got really oily skin during the day and HUGE pores and this product has really seemed to clear all the debris out and they look a lot smaller. I haven't purchased the replacement pads but think they are around $8. But if you're like me and have trouble finding products for an acne-prone face, it's worth the price to have something that helps make your skin look clearer and doesn't break you out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Caterpillar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this and went through one or two refill packs. I found that it left my skin smooth and loosened blackheads, but the refills were too expensive. Lately I've just folded the corner of a wet washcloth over the Wave and used my own cleanser. No refills, no waste, and it seems to be working just as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by savethetatas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG facial cleanser!! I lovee this thing. It clears up any breakouts on my face, and makes my skin feel sooo soft and smooth. They make my face shine, but not too much. The price was awesome because i got it for 50% off so it was only $7 which was a deal!. I just love it, the only thing is that you can't use it more than once a day because it dries out your skin, if you have naturally dry skin i would only use it every other day. Otherwise awesome product I love it! You should definitely buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by glassballoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and I am already loving it. It made my skin noticeably softer and brighter after just one use. My skin is very much acne-prone since middle school, but even with a couple of uses, I can feel that my face has been clearing up a lot. My mother even saw how well it was and started using it for herself. Now, she loves it too!