January 30, 2015 | 2162 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

I like this product. It made my face feel fresh and clean. I have very oily face with acne. Ugh. However, it says you can use it in shower also. I used it in the shower and it stopped working. I replace new batteries and it worked forwhile and my batteries popped. I bought a new one and the batteries popped again. So i used it without the massager, still works great.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by hearts317

Guys and girls, The wave does absolutely nothing... i swear it barely foams up and it doesnt even clean... its just like you are just adding these pads to your skin that dont even get washed in... even worse than manual cleansing. Please dont waste you money this product will never be worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by carissarose

I work for CVS, and this product is discontinued or getting discontinued. I found out when young girls would come in and ask why we don't carry it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by JustAlyssa

I started using the Wave in about June, I definetely saw a change in my skin. It was overall smoother and clearer. I started using the shine free black head remover pads, and that completely cleared my skin of pimples and blackheads. But I went to Target to buy some more cleansing pads and there wasn't any more of any kind, not even the wave was on the shelf. I went to 5 different stores and nothing. I don't know happend to it, if it was discontinued or what but be aware.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by luvurskin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

barely cleaned as well as my regular cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this with high expectations.
It did leave my skin smooth after buying it, however, I never really felt like my skin was clean.

One thing it did do well was remove any bumps I had on my face.
One thing I HATED was buying pads every time I ran out. They weren't exactly cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by carlez123

I bought this product really excited about using it.(: The first thing i did when i got home was use it. I used it for about a week. Still no results. My skin looked cleaner, but i sitll had acne after 4 weeks of use. I stopped using it a while ago because it didnt make any more sense using it. Overall its just not worth the ten bucks. Hope this helped.(:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rebeccajohnstone

this product is the biggest waste of 10 ever! the device itself is nice and compact but it was useless. i used it every day for 3 weeks until i just gave up, the pads give out a tiny bit of foam and do nothing. the vibrations aren't comfortable and the Wave is akward to move around your face. also, you need to keep buying more pads at 5 for 10 which is totally money consuming. i was well excited when i first bought it, but it did absoloutly nothing good. infact my skin became quite itchy and dry and then i would have breakouts. i read some bad rewiews but thought i'd try anyways. DON'T! buy something else...the neutrogena wave is a fail!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by mewzy

What a waste of money. The vibrations do nothing, I don't see the point. I can get a much better clean with a washcloth or facial brush than this little thing. The little pads barely produce any foam. I wish I hadn't thrown the box away because it would've gone right back to Walgreens!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by heyitslena95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok.... I mean, if you want to spend 15 dollars on something that does the same thing as a 3 dollar drugstore face wash. This did nothing significant to my skin. The vibrations felt good on my skin, but the cleansing pads are nothing special and don't foam up that much. Spend your money on something else!!