Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

When I first used these I fell in love because it leaves my skin smooth without drying my face too much, but then it doesn't give me that clean feeling that i wanted especially that I have a combination skin. These product is not good in removing whiteheads and blackheads, and it did not improve my skin. After a while of using these I can say that it is a good facial cleanser but these has not improve or done anything to my skin. Overall it is an okay product but i would not repurchase it again, especially the refills were quite expensive for me.

I bought this as it came out because i was desperate for something that would help my skin. I have acne and my skin is sensitive to some products. I noticed a MAJOR change in my skin, i have combination skin, so i'm glad it doesnt make it too oily or dry. It removes a lot of my makeup on my face, which is what usually clogs my pores. The only downfall is that the pads need to be bought every month and theyre kinda expensive, however, clean and clear has a similar one so i use their pads in place of the neutrogena ones, theyre cheaper and smell really good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It made my face feel fresh and clean. I have very oily face with acne. Ugh. However, it says you can use it in shower also. I used it in the shower and it stopped working. I replace new batteries and it worked forwhile and my batteries popped. I bought a new one and the batteries popped again. So i used it without the massager, still works great.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Guys and girls, The wave does absolutely nothing... i swear it barely foams up and it doesnt even clean... its just like you are just adding these pads to your skin that dont even get washed in... even worse than manual cleansing. Please dont waste you money this product will never be worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I work for CVS, and this product is discontinued or getting discontinued. I found out when young girls would come in and ask why we don't carry it anymore.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I started using the Wave in about June, I definetely saw a change in my skin. It was overall smoother and clearer. I started using the shine free black head remover pads, and that completely cleared my skin of pimples and blackheads. But I went to Target to buy some more cleansing pads and there wasn't any more of any kind, not even the wave was on the shelf. I went to 5 different stores and nothing. I don't know happend to it, if it was discontinued or what but be aware.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

barely cleaned as well as my regular cleanser.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this with high expectations.
It did leave my skin smooth after buying it, however, I never really felt like my skin was clean.

One thing it did do well was remove any bumps I had on my face.
One thing I HATED was buying pads every time I ran out. They weren't exactly cheap.

I bought this product really excited about using it.(: The first thing i did when i got home was use it. I used it for about a week. Still no results. My skin looked cleaner, but i sitll had acne after 4 weeks of use. I stopped using it a while ago because it didnt make any more sense using it. Overall its just not worth the ten bucks. Hope this helped.(:

this product is the biggest waste of 10 ever! the device itself is nice and compact but it was useless. i used it every day for 3 weeks until i just gave up, the pads give out a tiny bit of foam and do nothing. the vibrations aren't comfortable and the Wave is akward to move around your face. also, you need to keep buying more pads at 5 for 10 which is totally money consuming. i was well excited when i first bought it, but it did absoloutly nothing good. infact my skin became quite itchy and dry and then i would have breakouts. i read some bad rewiews but thought i'd try anyways. DON'T! buy something else...the neutrogena wave is a fail!!!