December 22, 2014 | 914 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Justinna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I write about this make-up is, that for this price is very good. For me is even better then Lancome Maquimat and the others more expensive.
The package can be bigger, but I had this one for two months.
So, now I´m going to buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Retailjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not too bad for a cream foundation that is marketed in various drugstores located in Hong Kong. Goes on velvety smooth, coverage is average but is buildable so that it can naturally cover light freckles. Application with a make-up sponge is preferrable, but you can still blend it in using your fingers (although not particularly sanitary). Staying power is okay, but definitely set it with a finishing powder. I find it a cheap alternative to use in a pinch (as opposed to Armani foundations which has moisturizers in them) when the weather is comparatively dry in Hong Kong.

Packaging is so-so...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by marlenkaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best foundation ever! Been using for at least a year now and will repurchase until MF changes formula or discontinues the product (like they like to do). got oily/Combo skin, and this applies very well, staying power is quite good, looks natural. Covers an occasional spot or scar after mole removal. The best bit is that you can layer this foundation and still looks natural! If you need to top up your coverage on your nose for example, this foundation will do a good job - people think I wear no foundation and got perfect skin naturally! Minuses are that there is not such a great choice of shades available and it is quite expensive for a drugstore brand.
P.s. I do not work for Max Factor, been a member of MUA for many years but never reviewed products. Doing this as I need to stock up some more (boots and Superdrug in the UK do this 'buy two get third free' offer now). Please give it a try as it is great and I do not want Max Factor to ever discontinue my HG foundation:)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

NO. I don't like this at all. REALLY bad colour, made my little dry skin look VERY DRY, it is expensive and it is very little in it so it didn't last for long. The packaging is really bad, it's small and not practical at all. But my best friend loves this so i guess it works for some people...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sarahfirby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this for the third time - i have problem skin so when i find a product that works i tend to stick with it!

goes on really well, good coverage (could be better, but covers my acne quite well if i use concealer as well) and doesn't look cakey on the skin.

i'd definitely recommend applying with a foundation brush rather than using the sponge included with it.
x x x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Creamy Ivory. I bought it last year, and immediately put it to one side. For my combination skin, it was far too soft and would slide off.
Fast forward a year, and I love it! Either my skincare regime is doing wonders to my skin, or it has just naturally changed - either way, it goes on smoothly, matched perfectly, and gives me great coverage which is light enough to not look cakey or like a mask.
My one gripe is that it didn't last very long. There doesn't seem to be an awful lot of product in it, but at least you can get to all of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by lifencap

I am using this product for almost a week now but I must say I am not so satisfied. Although its true that it's easy to apply, I must say that the finish made my face look shiny and oily. I dont want to say I hate it 'cause it will only mean I have to dispose it and try another one (and it's so new!).
The coverage is okay, it feels light on my face but I cant help but retouch using my Mac mineralized foundation ever HOUR just to keep my face look matte and less shiny.

I suggest those who have oily skin to STAY AWAY from this product. Probably those who have dry and dull skin will benefit from using it. As for me, I'll probably try to save up again and purchase a different foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Blairxoxo

I've bought this twice now, it gives quite a flawless effect and is very easy to apply with the pad it comes with. It lasts quite a long time as you only use a small amount each time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by rawcus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wasn't expecting this foundation to be this good. I usually use Clinique Even Better which is a liquid, but I use this when I'm really in a rush as it literally takes me 30 seconds to sweep over my face.

You only need a tiny amount, and I find the sponge applies it very well. I haven't tried with a foundation brush yet - but I imagine it would give even more airbrushed results.

I like the compact, although as it is in two parts it's a bit of a hassle to carry around, plus the glass is heavy (and I imagine breakable!).

It's a little heavier than I would like, and doesn't give me the "glowiness" of my Clinique, but it delivers an impressive, even matt result that covers my imperfections and stays put. Blusher sticks to this like nothing I've ever seen, so be light on application or you'll end up looking a bit dolly girl.

I think I'd repurchase - it's good for evenings out and as I only use a little it seems to be lasting fairly well (although you don't get a huge amount of product). It's a good, relaible foundation. Just doesn't have the wow factor of the HE stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by JustForMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING
The best drugstore creme foundation.. it is soooooo light weight and medium to build-able coverage. You need just a tiny bit to cover the whole face and i prefer to use a sponge to apply/blend the product. I highly recommend it.