December 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

HG. I like to layer my mascara and use this over Benefit's Yes They're Real mascara. I thought my lashes were long when using Benefit but this mascara brings my lashes to new heights. Pun intended. People are constantly asking me if I am wearing falsies. Love love love and cheap.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Amazing. One of my favorite mascara's of all-time. Before I discovered this mascara my all-time favorite was L'Oreal's Voluminous. However, with that mascara I find that it smudges when I wear in on my lower lashes (even the waterproof formula!) so I was having to use a different mascara on the bottom lashes to avoid this. Although this mascara isn't as volumizing, it does give good volume while beautifully separates and lengthens my lashes. AND it doesn't smudge or flake at all. I'm obsessed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ava1910

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I've been using it for many years now and nothing comes close. I used to use the thick mascara brushes because I thought that was the best way to get thick and long lashes. I was wrong. At first the brush seems weird, but give it a chance. Just learn how to work the brush and u will love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by browneedog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yowza!! It is not often I feel compelled to write a review but in this instance I do.Why?Because after reading numerous reviews and watching tutorials I felt like I had to try it and I am super glad that I did.I used to work for a high end retail cosmetic dept and had acess to pretty much any brand I wanted and I've tried them all..Cle de Peau,Chanel,YSL,GA and the list goes on.Up until now Lancome and Benefit They're Real were my two all time faves.Why did this change my mind? It is pretty much everything I want in a mascara...1.Huge lashes2.easy to apply3.(pardon the terminology)It doesn't gook up on the wand 4.Two coats and I was totally WOWED!! 5.Nice dark black and I have to mention Huge Lashes.Now it isn't super volumizing but it made my short but curly lashes(dare I say) like falsies!! MUA reviews are my favorite reviews because I feel like the crowd on here is honest and to the point.The only downside is it makes me want to try more and more products!! And to me that really isn't a downside!! Besides even the BF noticed!! Plus it made me smile and I think most of us could use a feelgood MU smile now and then!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by melonscoop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Loved this product! It lengthened my eyelashes considerably, and was great at separating them, too, without adding any clumps! It stayed on my lashes all day with little to no flaking and this is my new go-to mascara. The only comment I have is that it doesn't add much volume. Loved it! It was really black, though probably not much darker than a regular "black" mascara. The brush is very thin, but I found this a good thing as I easily coated all my lashes with minimal smudges on the eyes or skin around my eyelashes. The packaging is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara!! I had some doubts before but after seeing a video of one of my favorite makeup guru's on youtube, I was completely convinced! This mascara makes your eyelashes look really bold and long and it DOES NOT smudge, which blew me away! It's pretty easy to remove with any eye makeup remover or just soap and water =) I got mine for around $10 at Target and have been having it for about a month so far.. Highly reccomend! It gives great length but can get a little clumpy once you start layering it..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by TwiNnee

I tried this mascara by chance, I had finished my and I bought another one without trying it...really risky!
I don't put on mascara very often, so I don't have a "technique" to put it.
I immediately liked the shape of the applicator, I had no need to clean it to remove the excess mascara, because it had just the right amount of mascara.
I've put on the lashes and, like magic, the eyelashes appeared longer and very black! With just one pass!
I recommend this mascara, it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkpastels

this has replaced my "they're real" by benefit as my favorite mascara. i was looking for a cheaper mascara and remembered i liked l'oreals voluminous carbon black and the store i went to was sold out so i spotted this and tried it and fell in love! my lashes arent very short but arent very long, with this mascara i really notice a difference! my lashes are separated and i get asked all the time what mascara im wearing and if im wearing falsies. i dont experience any flaking or smudging with this mascara, although a problem i had with this is the wand, after a while, when running in a hurry, the wand bends and gets harder for me to put back in the tube. this occured for about 2 weeks until it snapped off in the tube! i was so disappointed but i had to go out and get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JMHC

This is great mascara-much better than many that were much more expensive.Extends lashes and looks natural. It is easy to apply, and it doesn't bother my contacts either!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

This is by far the best mascara ever! I've been wearing this for over 7years!! I've tried the $20 and up mascaras and they do not compare to this one. I always buy it at ulta when its buy one get on half off with $3.50 off on top of that! Great deal and wonderful product!!!