October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Carbon Black

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ava1910

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I've been using it for many years now and nothing comes close. I used to use the thick mascara brushes because I thought that was the best way to get thick and long lashes. I was wrong. At first the brush seems weird, but give it a chance. Just learn how to work the brush and u will love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by browneedog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yowza!! It is not often I feel compelled to write a review but in this instance I do.Why?Because after reading numerous reviews and watching tutorials I felt like I had to try it and I am super glad that I did.I used to work for a high end retail cosmetic dept and had acess to pretty much any brand I wanted and I've tried them all..Cle de Peau,Chanel,YSL,GA and the list goes on.Up until now Lancome and Benefit They're Real were my two all time faves.Why did this change my mind? It is pretty much everything I want in a mascara...1.Huge lashes2.easy to apply3.(pardon the terminology)It doesn't gook up on the wand 4.Two coats and I was totally WOWED!! 5.Nice dark black and I have to mention Huge Lashes.Now it isn't super volumizing but it made my short but curly lashes(dare I say) like falsies!! MUA reviews are my favorite reviews because I feel like the crowd on here is honest and to the point.The only downside is it makes me want to try more and more products!! And to me that really isn't a downside!! Besides even the BF noticed!! Plus it made me smile and I think most of us could use a feelgood MU smile now and then!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by melonscoop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Loved this product! It lengthened my eyelashes considerably, and was great at separating them, too, without adding any clumps! It stayed on my lashes all day with little to no flaking and this is my new go-to mascara. The only comment I have is that it doesn't add much volume. Loved it! It was really black, though probably not much darker than a regular "black" mascara. The brush is very thin, but I found this a good thing as I easily coated all my lashes with minimal smudges on the eyes or skin around my eyelashes. The packaging is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara!! I had some doubts before but after seeing a video of one of my favorite makeup guru's on youtube, I was completely convinced! This mascara makes your eyelashes look really bold and long and it DOES NOT smudge, which blew me away! It's pretty easy to remove with any eye makeup remover or just soap and water =) I got mine for around $10 at Target and have been having it for about a month so far.. Highly reccomend! It gives great length but can get a little clumpy once you start layering it..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by TwiNnee

I tried this mascara by chance, I had finished my and I bought another one without trying it...really risky!
I don't put on mascara very often, so I don't have a "technique" to put it.
I immediately liked the shape of the applicator, I had no need to clean it to remove the excess mascara, because it had just the right amount of mascara.
I've put on the lashes and, like magic, the eyelashes appeared longer and very black! With just one pass!
I recommend this mascara, it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkpastels

this has replaced my "they're real" by benefit as my favorite mascara. i was looking for a cheaper mascara and remembered i liked l'oreals voluminous carbon black and the store i went to was sold out so i spotted this and tried it and fell in love! my lashes arent very short but arent very long, with this mascara i really notice a difference! my lashes are separated and i get asked all the time what mascara im wearing and if im wearing falsies. i dont experience any flaking or smudging with this mascara, although a problem i had with this is the wand, after a while, when running in a hurry, the wand bends and gets harder for me to put back in the tube. this occured for about 2 weeks until it snapped off in the tube! i was so disappointed but i had to go out and get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JMHC

This is great mascara-much better than many that were much more expensive.Extends lashes and looks natural. It is easy to apply, and it doesn't bother my contacts either!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

This is by far the best mascara ever! I've been wearing this for over 7years!! I've tried the $20 and up mascaras and they do not compare to this one. I always buy it at ulta when its buy one get on half off with $3.50 off on top of that! Great deal and wonderful product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by wendehart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a mascara fiend. I think it really defines your look with or without eyeshadow. I have semi long lashes that are sorta thick, But, am not completely blessed with lovely lashes! I have tried diorshow, mac plush lash, urban decy ones, fresh, covergirl lash blast, rimmel scandalsh etc. etc. I have always been on the hunt for an HG mascara. I tried this one and fell in love. If you love a dramatic, volume and are okay with 'clumps' like I am. this is the mascara for you. it's very easy to build. I don't have to reapply during the day, you can if you need to. although the formula dries fast when applying, wait no more than 2 mins to build. I even have worked out with this on and it doesn't smudge off. I love it. the brush is easy to use to!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've hunted for years for my holy grail mascara, and this may very well be it. When I first pulled the small, spiky plastic wand from the tube, I was terrified to put it next to my eye. However, I've loved this from the first application. This mascara separates my lashes perfectly, and makes them incredibly long. In terms of volume, this imparts some but not a lot. If you want a separating, lengthening mascara, this is an excellent choice, but if it is volume you are after look elsewhere. I also love how with continued use the plastic wand starts to curve slightly (probably from reinserting it into the tube)- this makes application even easier as the shape fits my eye perfectly. This product has never flaked, smudged, or clumped up on me, and is an awesome dark black.