August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Volume Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I got this because I USED to like the green one (which I discovered flakes a little) well, the brush is great, but it flakes like crazy and then smudges underneath my eye!

Now I use Maybelline's lash stilleto and it works pretty well for me, defines my weird Asian eyelash but does not smudge OR flake. Wonderful... not perfect or unbelievable, but it's pretty hard to find a good formula and brush for me, so pretty great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Love this! I'm surprised at all the bad reviews. This is currently my favorite drugstore mascara. It barely clumps and can really add some drama. My only problem was that with the first tube I broke the brush part off just putting it back in the tube before I could finish anything. So be gentle. But other than that it is the best mascara I've tried for under $10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the regular define a lash, but I wanted to get more volume so I tried this. This gives more volume without the clumping! I was using BE Buxom lash, but I think it's being discontinued. This is a great drugstore mascara. Not as great as BE Buxom, but it's the best I can find right now :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by xgothbeauty14x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average mascara. Its pretty cheap, though, 7 dollars. It lengthens really really good, but the only thing is that it is hard to take off, it clumps, and flakes. Other than that, its pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Wippy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good for the first couple of hours, but after that it just flakes and smudges all over my face. It does define, and lengthen well, but the flaking is out of control!
Won't repurchase. I should have looked on here before I bought it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I figured I would try this mascara since I have been having clumping issues lately with my usual mascara. I'm using Latisse; so, my lashes are long but I want "definition". Sounds like the right mascara, huh? Not for me. This does make my lashes darker but it's still clumpy and it's very crunchy. What I mean is that my eyelashes end up hard, stiff, "crunchy". Yuck! It also doesn't seem to add any length and it's as hard to get off as most waterproof mascaras even though it isn't waterproof. In addition to that, it smudges longer when wet than most mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by detrice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this mascara and the container is nice very minimal clumping and you get really long nice lashes i just dont like one thing and thats the fact that the neck of the wand is broke so its extremely hard and aggrivating to get it back in there

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by sanselmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So, I was looking for another mascara, but when i found this i decided to give it a chance and finally I use it today ... it really give more volume as length to my lashes, the only thing i dont like that much and what I find in usually every mascara is a little clumpsy, but only a little. Price, well where I live everything is almost the double of its price in the us, but i wont complain since its ok, about packaging i love th color of this mascara y would definitely buy it again as an everyday "day" mascara ... kudos for define a lash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I found this mascara & like it pretty good for everyday. It coats my lashes nicely, lengthens, & thickens a bit. Im not crazy about the brush since it doesnt seperate lashes & can get clumps sometimes. I have to comb my lashes with a seperate mascara wand immediately after. This is way better than Cover Girl Lash Exact!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by kaileym

This mascara is my everyday mascara, it is slightly volumizing, and makes my lashes look better, in a way i cant describe. I bought this on a wim, in black, then in black brown. I wear black brown during the day, and black at night. Overall, this mascara is a good everyday mascara, but if you are looking for something volumizing, this isnt for you.