Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 10/27/2013 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These sheets are one step up from tissue. They absorb oil from skin, something a regular tissue can do. But they won't tear into pieces and stuck onto your skin like tissue sometimes will. Since the sheets take off all oil from skin, they can make your skin feel dry sometimes. The packaging is awkward. It is hard to pull just one sheet from pocket. These sheets are pricey. I paid over $5 for one pack.

I have combination skin. I bought oil absorbing sheets when they were popular and thought "what a waste of money!" I needed five sheets for satisfying results. Kleenex works just fine, don't waste your money.

facebook.com/colorcoatedlife

There is nothing negative I can say about these blotting papers. They work wonderfully - if I find my makeup looks like it needs to be touched up, often all I need to do is use one of these to remove the excess oil. The sheets remove no makeup at all, so they are great for using throughout the day. The price is good, the packaging is good and I highly recommend this product.

on 8/16/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY. THIS HAS MINERAL OIL.
It's not getting rid of the oil on your Face. It's putting Mineral Oil on there. BadBadBad. The packaging is okay. The sticker helps me get the Sheet out but it still grabs a whole lot by accident. It's $5 for one pack! Which I thought was really expensive but I still gave it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Waste of money, did nothing for my oily skin.... really dissapointing.

on 7/27/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

these work like magic. i like that they are blue and plasticy. i just dab and watch my oil get absorbed and disappear like an eraser. they don't mess with my makeup at all. i have unbelievably oily skin and nothing works better. i have been using these for years and i will continue to do so for years to come! i don't trust any other brand. i once bought the walmart brand knockoffs and they took my makeup off with the oil! i've also tried the paper kind by the body shop and it would take me 3-4 sheets to do my face whereas these take me only 1 or even just half! i like the packaging, which is slim and sleek and fits perfectly into my makeup pouch. i love the idea of the sticky thing to pull out a new sheet each time however the sticky thing stops sticking about 1/3 way thru. oh well, no biggie. also sometimes i use a sheet and if it's not saturated with oil i just fold it in half and tuck it back in to use again next time. that may sound gross but i dont care! it makes one pack go a long long way for me! here in canada they are like $8-9 for a pack of 50. repurchase repurchase repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These are a lifesaver for my extremely oily sensitive skin. I usually have to blot twice a day (beginning and end of the day). They soak up oil without removing makeup (as long as you don't wipe the sheet across your face), leaving my skin looking and feeling more matte. Fantastic product!

on 7/15/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first oil blotting sheet i have ever used. I have very oily skin and i was horrified on how much these sheets absorbed. The sheets would turn clear once it has absorbed your oil. I used about 2 sheets on my face to completely clean my T-Zone. It's a bit drying though.

on 7/15/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love these blotting sheets i have very oily skin and these things are a life saver to me!!!!
they make my skin so matte. i buy them all the time

on 7/12/2013 6:18:00 PM

I am surprised by the positive reviews. These are cheap, but ineffective. And they feel unpleasant--like blotting my face with a balloon.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools