October 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by srnarath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Life saver. I can not and will not live without these. I've been using them for years. i have super oily skin and my face gets soaked with oils. Without these I would like like an oily mess. They make my skin feel better by taking away the grease and I carry them with me everywhere I go. They dont take your makeup off- maybe just a tad if your wearing a ton you might see a little on the pad but not a noticable difference. I like these better than any other kind i've tried- boscia included and other types of paper ones. These work the best..i like the film better than any paper ones. However, you don't need the clean & clear ones the CVS or target brand (or even a local grocery store brand) are the same exact thing just cheaper. Any blotting film is the same. So i'd say the price is reasonable this brand may be pricy but they are worth it! I also stock up. I can't go anywhere with out these. Addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

This product is great for anyone who has oily skin or lives in a humid climate and doesn't want to use makeup to reduce shine. I find it very effective and easy to use. It is also compact enough to fit in even the smallest purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these. They do get a lot oil and are fairly thick unlike the flimsy ELF ones or Nyx ones. It leaves my nose matte a lot longer than other oil blotting paper brands. Highly recommended! (Plus you can actually see if oil has been blotted, other brands tend to be lighter or near white, making it difficult to see oil.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

BEST OIL BLOTTING SHEETS ON THE MARKET! TOTALLY THANK YOU TO WHOEVER INVENTED THIS STUFF !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by madaleenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yeah these things are totally a lifesaver for me every single day. I would say that I have "oily-combination skin" because I get random dry patches on my chin and nose (because I use an acne cream every night). For the most part, though, I'm an oily mess. I've only had oily skin for less than a year now, so I'm still getting used to it lol but as soon as I realized that my skin was becoming oily, I picked some of these up and they worked wonders on my face! I have gone through a package and a half of these over the course of about six months lol I literally use them EVERY DAY. When I bought the first package of these, I was using liquid foundation and they never wiped my makeup away. Recently, I have been using powder foundation and they seem to wipe my makeup away a LITTLE, but not like a ton..I always have to retouch when I'm using powder foundation. It's not a big deal, though! I'd rather touch up than be an grease-ball, that's for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Einram

These work well to absorb excess oil. Just bot on your face so you don't smudge your makeup. I like these better then the blotters with added powder, it's nice to be taking oil away rather than smothering your face with powder. The only negative to these is the price, seems a bit much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This definitely works for me. I usually just bring it to work and mid-day will run to the restroom and use it. Takes off all the oil and grease and leaves my skin feeling a lot better. I definitely appreciate this product and would recommend it to anyone who gets oil build-up on their skin throughout the day. It works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by pb84

it does what it's supposed to do: absorb oil. And it does better than many others.
The key to use it is: not drag it on your face, dab or press it. That's it. No smear, smug.
I minus 1 lippies because I hardly able to find it in VN. And the size is small. I know other products are same size, I'll minus every of them one lippies since with people with very oily skin like me, we need more than that size to blot our face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by alina08

These are great oil-blotting sheets, but so are the ones from Chinatown for a dollar. I do not think these blotting sheets offer anything special or extraordinary. The price is simply too high for the performance. You get the same result with rice-paper blotters.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by PrincessBadass

I used to use these all of the time, but it can get pretty expensive repurchasing them every week. They work very well and I like that you can see the amount of oil that has been absorbed. If these were cheaper then I would've kept using them, but for now I'm fine with just using tissue paper.