September 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This definitely works for me. I usually just bring it to work and mid-day will run to the restroom and use it. Takes off all the oil and grease and leaves my skin feeling a lot better. I definitely appreciate this product and would recommend it to anyone who gets oil build-up on their skin throughout the day. It works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by pb84

it does what it's supposed to do: absorb oil. And it does better than many others.
The key to use it is: not drag it on your face, dab or press it. That's it. No smear, smug.
I minus 1 lippies because I hardly able to find it in VN. And the size is small. I know other products are same size, I'll minus every of them one lippies since with people with very oily skin like me, we need more than that size to blot our face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by alina08

These are great oil-blotting sheets, but so are the ones from Chinatown for a dollar. I do not think these blotting sheets offer anything special or extraordinary. The price is simply too high for the performance. You get the same result with rice-paper blotters.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by PrincessBadass

I used to use these all of the time, but it can get pretty expensive repurchasing them every week. They work very well and I like that you can see the amount of oil that has been absorbed. If these were cheaper then I would've kept using them, but for now I'm fine with just using tissue paper.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

Breaks me out. ALWAYS. I blot my nose and then a cystic zit would pop up on it. I think removing too much oil will make your skin break out as well...=(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With skin as oily as mine, I go through a ton of these, and they work incredibly well. My only complaint is that the sticky part that is supposed to take a sheet out of the package for you always wears out part way in, and then I am stuck trying to get out only one sheet with my hands, and usually more than one comes out. The product works though, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using oil absorbing sheets for YEARS. I always have a couple of packs in my bag in case I run out. To save money, I started purchasing the Target equivalent about a year or two ago. It's about 50 cents cheaper but gives you more sheets per pack. Both made in Japan... pretty much the same thing. Must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I got these for about $6.50, and I use them every day to blot off excess oil and sweat from my face. I have to say, they work pretty well! They are very portable and easy to slip into any pocket or purse and they do the job well! Will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have the ones with the hello kitty face on the cover. i always keep these in my purse. i've used these since i was 12 yrs old and im now 25! they do a great job and they are cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by beautygurl011

These are ok--don't do the greatest job, sort of expensive, but the packaging is nice and easy to get out the sheets.