July 22, 2014 | 2264 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Apricot Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It is great warm pink. Very bright but gives a nice glow over my bronzer powder. Bobbi's blush last longer and won't change color after 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kept passing on this blush everytime I bought something at the bb counter, but finally decided to get this to add to the collection. It looks super bright in the pan, but when used with the right brush (i use flirt skunk brush or mac 187) it translated nicely on the skin. I really really love this over bronzer, it just adds that little something to bronzed skin! This has become a staple summer blush shade for me! HIghly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by soojelly

I agree with many of the other reviewers, it is such a bright and pretty color! The name is a mystery to me... unless apricot means pink.

I love this shade because it looks good on ALL skin tones, I know this because - I am Asian, the gal who recommended this blush to me is black, and a white girlfriend of mine wear looks lovely in it too! We all have completely different skin tones yet it looks cute on all of us.

A little goes a long way because it's bright, and sometimes when I am in a rush I look like a doll because I put too much on.

Definitely my HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

This color is lovely. It can look a little intimidating in the pan because it looks so bright, but it does not look that way when applied with a light hand. The name Apricot is a little misleading because to me it looks pink in the pan and on my face, that's just something I noticed. Regardless, I agree with many of the other ladies that have reviewed this blush before me, it does brighten up your face. And when I feel like being extra rosy I apply a little more. This blush is very pigmented yet very versatile, it can be natural but completely buildable if you do want a more intense look. The only downside I can think of is how little product you get for the price. I guess it can be compensated by how little you need to use, but I use it so often that I can see myself having to replace it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 3:14:00 AM More reviews by zethrop

I love love love this blush. I feel that bright blushers, when applied with a light hand, give the most natural flushed glow! The formula is close to perfect, with high pigment and fine powder. The colour is just fantastic. I used to buy their soft pink, but feel that apricot just makes my face brighter and more alive! The only reason why I'm not giving this 5 lippies is because I have another favourite blush, the P Red 14 from Shu Uemura. I use the Shu blush in the morning, then top up with BB's apricot in the day. Think Shu is still my HG, but BB is a close second!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful blush!Applies so evenly!Looks pretty bright in the pot,but applies beautifully and much more decent!My favorite powder blush so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by martiyates

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this blush after reading all the rave reviews on MUA, and it has been my absolute staple ever since. I adore the texture -- it doesn't settle into one area ot another too much and goes on seamlessly. The color mankes my face look brighter overall; the shade itself really brings out the undertones in my slightly olive, medium complexion. I definitely want to add more Bobbi Brown blushes to my makeup bag, but for now this one is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cupcakes21

Normally, I wouldn't touch a blush this color with a ten foot pole. It looks like something that belongs in the Crayola Neon colors box. But once you brush it on it transforms into the most beautiful and warm shade of pink. I'm an NC40 GGG with yellow/olive undertones. It's impossible to find blushes that look like a natural pink flush on me (amber and coral are great, but sometimes a girl just wants pink!). Most of the other pinks I've tried either didn't show up on me without 10 applications or made me look unnatural, clownish, or bruised. Not this one though! It gave me beautiful glowing pink cheeks in an instant!

This blush is very pigmented so one or two swipes does the trick. The formula is very soft and easy to pick up with a brush and blend. I was a little worried that this would end up looking flat and overdone on me since it didn't have any shimmer, but it looks very natural and has a slight glow to it. I'm not a big fan of the screw on lid, but the color is worth it! I've finally found my HG blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Like other reviewers, I was a bit freaked out by the bright color of this blush, and would not have normally tried it. A salewoman at BB convinced me to put it on (I am a LOLA and normally like to wear blushes that tend towards the brown side), and I love the natural-looking, long lasting effect of this product. I apply a bit with a Sephora kabuki brush and it stays on all day...the product amount doesn't seem like much for the price, but it actually a highly pigmented blush, so you do get your money's worth. And no shimmer/sparkle (but no "flat," fake effect either!) I have been using cream blushes and liquid stains for years, but now I am back to the powder blush for good. An excellent product for skin with warm undertones! One minor complaint: I wish that this blush had a flip top. I find the screw-on lid a bit annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dawnerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty. Looks fresh and glowing with bronzer. Can't really say it better than all the previous reviews!