Bobbi Brown Apricot Powder Blush

4.5

(((RATED 6 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

on 11/9/2008 8:07:00 AM

This is the blush for you if you want a brightening blush. The colour is very bright in the pan but doesn’t translate to the same brightness on your face. The formulation is a highly milled powder and a gentle sweep is enough to provide a matt finish. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. It is clear that you are wearing make up with this blush but it attracts a lot of attention due to its colour. Works well with mid tone eye and lip colours. The tone is a perfect mix of pink and orange and I have not come close to finding something as good in the bright blush department. Not for shrinking violets.

on 8/23/2008 3:14:00 AM

I have been using this color for over 8 years, I kid you not. Like everyone else, I just about had a heart attack when the BB rep pulled out this color for me. I am a darker skinned woman and the thought of such a bright color on me really freaked me out but this woman knew her stuff. The color somehow morphs into the perfect shade of warm pink. It causes a glow which I had been looking for in a product for a long time.

What's funny is that when I went to visit my mother, who is considerably fairer skinned than me, she had the same exact color in her collection and it also looks fabulous on her. This is definitely one of those rare colors that works on just about everyone. I highly recommend this product.

on 6/19/2008 8:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This blush looks so intense in the pot but it's a beautiful. I only use a tiny bit so I have no idea when or if I'll run out! It lasts a very long time for a powder blush and the color payoff is well worth the money.

on 6/18/2008 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this blush. It is great warm pink. Very bright but gives a nice glow over my bronzer powder. Bobbi's blush last longer and won't change color after 6 hours.

on 6/8/2008 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I kept passing on this blush everytime I bought something at the bb counter, but finally decided to get this to add to the collection. It looks super bright in the pan, but when used with the right brush (i use flirt skunk brush or mac 187) it translated nicely on the skin. I really really love this over bronzer, it just adds that little something to bronzed skin! This has become a staple summer blush shade for me! HIghly recommend!

on 5/8/2008 6:39:00 PM

I agree with many of the other reviewers, it is such a bright and pretty color! The name is a mystery to me... unless apricot means pink.

I love this shade because it looks good on ALL skin tones, I know this because - I am Asian, the gal who recommended this blush to me is black, and a white girlfriend of mine wear looks lovely in it too! We all have completely different skin tones yet it looks cute on all of us.

A little goes a long way because it's bright, and sometimes when I am in a rush I look like a doll because I put too much on.

Definitely my HG!

on 4/11/2008 7:58:00 AM

This color is lovely. It can look a little intimidating in the pan because it looks so bright, but it does not look that way when applied with a light hand. The name Apricot is a little misleading because to me it looks pink in the pan and on my face, that's just something I noticed. Regardless, I agree with many of the other ladies that have reviewed this blush before me, it does brighten up your face. And when I feel like being extra rosy I apply a little more. This blush is very pigmented yet very versatile, it can be natural but completely buildable if you do want a more intense look. The only downside I can think of is how little product you get for the price. I guess it can be compensated by how little you need to use, but I use it so often that I can see myself having to replace it a lot.

on 3/11/2008 3:14:00 AM

I love love love this blush. I feel that bright blushers, when applied with a light hand, give the most natural flushed glow! The formula is close to perfect, with high pigment and fine powder. The colour is just fantastic. I used to buy their soft pink, but feel that apricot just makes my face brighter and more alive! The only reason why I'm not giving this 5 lippies is because I have another favourite blush, the P Red 14 from Shu Uemura. I use the Shu blush in the morning, then top up with BB's apricot in the day. Think Shu is still my HG, but BB is a close second!

on 2/10/2008 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful blush!Applies so evenly!Looks pretty bright in the pot,but applies beautifully and much more decent!My favorite powder blush so far!

on 11/21/2007 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I bought this blush after reading all the rave reviews on MUA, and it has been my absolute staple ever since. I adore the texture -- it doesn't settle into one area ot another too much and goes on seamlessly. The color mankes my face look brighter overall; the shade itself really brings out the undertones in my slightly olive, medium complexion. I definitely want to add more Bobbi Brown blushes to my makeup bag, but for now this one is my HG.