MAC Matte2 - Handwritten

4.7

on 3/22/2010 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A beautiful dark brown eyeshadow. Texture amazing, easy to blend. Great for crease.

on 3/20/2010 10:48:00 PM

A lovely deep chocolate brown with no shimmer. This is very neutral and has a wonderful soft matte texture. Not at all chalky, and very versatile.

on 3/18/2010 6:29:00 AM

Handwritten is great, with a light hand it is a beautiful every-day-wear shade! And you can also create a really sexy night-time smokey eye with it. It's slightly softer to use to create a smokey eye than somthing such as carbon (which is also great for smoking out the eyes!). A little goes a long way! So you won't need to repurchase Handwritten lovers that it's not a LE MAC colour :-)

on 3/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

the most flattering and gorgeous dark brown from mac. The most buttery easily blendable texture. A little goes a long way, a tad bit of handwritten on your brush can draw you the most flattering neutral crease, a little bit more and you can achieve the most gorgeous dark chocolate smokey eye. This gem is not at all chalky or muddy because of its warm undertone. LOVE IT !!!

on 3/3/2010 3:06:00 PM

I love love love this e/s! I don`t think i need to buy another one, wait for it.... due to the fact it so pigmented i will never run out :D
I could probably find a good dupe, its just a brown, but i dont want to.
I was gonna buy it for my brows, but it was a bit to dark so i use it as a crease color in my everyday neutral eyes. prrrrfekt

on 3/1/2010 4:28:00 PM

Very matte, very smooth, very blendable and pigmented is what you get with Handwritten e/s.
I don't own many MAC e/s, maybe less than 12. I do find that this color is great on the crease, I like to pair this with Ricepaper and Cork.
I chose HW over Embark or Espresso because the texture sold me in.
Color is dark brown with no shimmer, it's a very good and basic shade that I needed.
I'm very happy with this and is recommended.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My friend gave me this because she wasn't using it and I've worn it almost every single day since. Its such a great crease colour with another matte all over the lid or even something shimmery (I pair this with MAC's Woodwinked and Ricepaper). I've even worn this all over the lid with carbon in the crease/outter v for a dark brown dramatic smokey eye and it looks great! This will always be in my collection...will definitely repurchase!

on 2/14/2010 8:49:00 PM

I absolutely love this eyeshadow, it has an incredible texture and is a new fav for me to wear in the crease. Beautiful, must-have colour from MAC.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a good quality, highly pigmented and long lasting dark brown color. I'm a DDD so it's sortof a neutral day color that I wear daily.

I will not buy this again since NYX has an EXACT dupe (texture, quality and color), dark brown. But it's good shadow. continued >>

on 1/30/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful matte brown shadow with great pigmentation. I use it all the time and it looks great with my blue eyes in my crease, outer V or as a liner shadow.