October 31, 2014 | 1439 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Refreshing Gel Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by MwahKisskiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a great refreshing smell and nice gell texure, but i found it dried my skin out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by DDP1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a long time I was using Cetaphil to wash my oily yet sometimes dry (due to Retin A) face. I was never satisfied with the Cetaphil because I felt it didn't do a great job of cleansing and was a bit drying. I remembered using this Nivea cleanser years ago and made the switch. After about a week I noticed my skin was not dry. Could be a coincidence but I doubt it because it's been a month now and my skin has not gone back to feeling dry. I think it's a more effective cleanser than Cetaphil and it even leaves my face feeling softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I have only used this once so far but i'm liking it! I bought this b/c my current cleanser was totally drying my skin out and i needed something gentle PLUS i had a $2 off coupon for it so i thought.. what the heck! This a soap and alcohol free cleanser gel! The textures does take some getting used to since it doesn't FOAM up (soap free). All in all i really like this!! and will update if anything changes =) Very cool and refreshing as the name claims! Thumbs UP!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Bito

I like this cleanser very much,it cleanse my skin without drying it.It leaves my skin feeling really soft,smooth and not irritated :).it is really the cleanser for combination skin(like mine).The texture is very nice and soft on the skin like silk,and i enjoy using it.It dosen't lather,maybe a little,but that dosen't bothr me since i like the texture very much(i haven't used any cleanser that feels this way when you are using it),and lather has nothing to do with cleansing.The smell is soft and lovely(smells like nivea products)and i don't know how can anyone be bothered by this soft,faint smell. It is a big tube,a little amount goes a long way,and it is washed easily.The price is very affordable.So if you have a combination skin you must give it a try,it maybe the one for you!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 10:41:00 AM More reviews by charlie_leone

GOOD CLEANSER.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Sumita

I used the blue Refreshing Gel Cleanser years ago and while I liked it, I preferred gentler, fragrance-free cleansers like Purpose Moisturizing Foaming Cleanser. I discovered the fragrance and colour-free version of the Nivea cleanser in the men's skincare section recently (Nivea for Men, Sensitive Skin Cleanser) and I'm happy to say it's as good a substitute as I've found for the dear departed MFC. Gel-like, foams up a bit but not too much, washes off most makeup, though waterproof mascara is a bit of a problem, and leaves the skin soft, smooth and not irritated. It actually reminded me of the Paula's Choice normal to oily skin cleanser, with more lather. I have combination skin that gets tight and slightly flaky in cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by BlackDaisyVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite cleanser. Feels nice, cleans well and doesnt dry out my skin. It didnt help my acne, but it didnt cause any. It has a nice faint smell. This is a winner in my book ♥

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

Not overly fussed on this product as it does not make me feel really clean after use. I have to say one thing though, it is one of few products that does not make me break out or give adverse reactions. The price is good - very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by lboogie715

I'm so glad I tried this cleanser, I love everything about it- the scent, the consistency, how my skin feels afterward. The scent if very gentle, but not what I'd imagined with the name 'refreshing' - I'd think it was more bracing/minty, but it's a soft floral, fresh scent. As for the consistency, it's a gel that doesn't get foamy- perfect for what I was looking for. And it cleans my skin very well, and it feels really smooth afterward with no film.

I'd have to say the only thing that could be improved is the bottle. As mentioned below, it's pretty easy to squeeze out too much, so you have to be pretty quick about it. For reference, my skin is normal/slightly oily. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Courtney82

This is a review for Nivea for Men Sensitive skin cleasner.. it comes in a clear tube with a grey cap. YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT. It is too good to be a man's product!!!!!!!!!!! it has no fragrance, no dyes, no colourants, no irritants. It takes off makeup like a dream, its leaves my skin so so so so soft, and no residue. Its like the most amazing cleanser ever!!!!!!!!! I wish all women knew about it, but it sits on the shelves in the men's section. Its kind of like... a creamier spectro jel, but takes off makeup. totally amazing. try it. also theres a moisturizer in the same line. BUY ITTTT!!! you wont be sorry!!