April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by nicolelovesyew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really disliked this color. I own many different colors of the the cheekers blush but this one was not worth it. Mine had no pigmentation, it was just like a translucent powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by 1994missE

I really enjoy this product. For $6.00 CAD, I am suprised how well this works. It's a little bit too pink for my liking, me being so fair and all, but when I finish with powder, it seems to tone it down a bit. I only have to apply it twice a day, generally once in the morning, and again around 3. A great day time shade, but I was like something with a little more rosy depth for night, but over all, this is a great, cheap product. I would be this brand of blush again, possibly in a more peachy colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Cover Girl blush. I was looking for a nice [bright] pink blush for Fall/Winter, and at first, I was pretty satisfied with WnW's Heather Silk, but I didn't love it. Now this!! It looks really bright in the pan, but on my NC35 skin, it gave me a nice flush. VERY natural looking. It also gave me a glow, but I don't detect any shimmers in the pan, which I like. I've had this on all day, and the staying power is pretty decent. The smell really bothers me, but I'm tolerating it, just something I've got to get use to. Besides the smell, another thing that I don't like is the thin strip, it's very inconvenient. Will repurchase though.
~~~EDIT~~~
I just noticed that this blush has a sheen to it. It's gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sirene

It has a sheen to it and I only wear matte blushes. Sometimes you can't really tell before testing it, because it does not have obvious shimmers. Would be great for me, if it was not for the sheen. As for the smell I know what you're talking about, but since I use Cheekers everyday, my nose got used to it and I can't smell it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

Great stuff! I have very fair skin, so most blushes make me look like someone slapped me across the cheeks. This is very nice and subtle- all it really does is make you look you have a nice natural, rosy flush. Great for casual daytime looks!

The only downside is that the strip of powder is quite thin and hard to get at with a wider brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice. It gives a nice soft rosy glow. It does have a strong smell at first, but I stop noticing it after 2 or 3 minutes. I'm nc25 and this works well enough. However, it's very subtle (needs layering to show up) and the tiny 'strip' of product is difficult to get on the brush. Won't repurchase because I much prefer WnW Heather Silk (applied with a skunk brush) for a healthy rosy flush. I also prefer the texture of WnW blushes. But I gave this a high rating overall because it's a really lovely blush and you can't go wrong for the price, especially if you prefer lightly pigmented blushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by AlisonPJ

I loved this color applied lightly for a wintry flush. It's a true bright happy pink. After wearing it regularly for a couple weeks, I started breaking out on my cheeks, where I rarely get acne. I've been scared to use any blush since then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

i got this blush and its too light and... i dunno bright for my skin tone?
the smell is a bit.. odd too like weirdo powdery sick sweet smell i dunno but tis odd
i think that maybe i should try it in a colour better suited to my skin.
other than that a pretty nice product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just couldn't get over the fragrance of the blush. It's too strong especially considering it's so close to your nose. I didn't feel that this blush blended as well as my NARS blushes or The Balm blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

An unexpected purchase!

Pros: (1) stays true to color- it is a lovely bright pink (2) the brush is not half bad for touch ups, it’s better than most because the bristles are long and dense to ideally hold color. (3) unbeatable price- $5.50!

Cons (1) a little too shimmery for my taste, I hope they come out with a toned down version. (2) has a odd ‘cosmetic’ scent to it (it reminds me of old lip stick…?)

I bought this on a whim at my local drug store. I have been on the hunt for a lovely bubble gum pink. I normally don’t buy Cover Girl, but when I saw the ‘classic pink’ I could not resist! And for $5.50 what did I have to lose? I am surprised at the pigmentation, it goes on very bright if you simply glob it on. I used my own blush brush to create a more softened sheer affect. I also like the size of the container, it fits comfortably in my purse. The brush it comes with is actually ideal for touch ups, as aforementioned the bristles are packed solid, it surprisingly big for such a small case (not those terrible flat ones that due nothing). For a inexpensive blush, this is fabulous! I actually much prefer it over the $35 Posie Tint by Benefit. I am very happy with my unusually good find.

EDIT: As much as I like this product, I had to change my over all rating to a 3- it is pretty, but I just can not get over the smell, it is starting to give me headaches. oh well, all good things come to an end.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No