December 18, 2014 | 1065 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by ThisIsEmilyKate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this stuff and when I first put it on, I loved the effect. Very subtle shimmer and beautiful youthful-making effect. But before you decide to buy it, know this: it has a film-forming ingredient- sorry, couldn't tell you what one- that makes it unsuitable for use over or under certain foundations- what you end up with is balling-up of the product and its just nasty, nasty, gross. Almost like little balls of dirty glue dotting your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by drewsynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I was really disappointed with this product! No matter how little I use, it never looks natural. I end up with dried shimmery streaks on my face that won't blend into my foundation. It's really expensive and in my opinion looks very fake.I actually like Wet n' Wild's powder highlighter much better! It's a fine powder so it's less distracting then BeneFit's sparkly goo... it gives my face a nice natural glow and stays on well when I use a fixing spray

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Shorthairdontcareee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite highlighters!!

dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more plump

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Yes!! High beam you never fail me.

This is an icy pink highlighter that compliments light skin tones the most, it doesn't look sparkly or greasy in the slightest just gorgeous dew. This does bring that certain "je ne sais quoi" to your face, looks like you're on an old Hollywood film set the way the light diffuses off your face with this complexion enhancer!

Do not hesitate to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I love this highlighter! Worth every penny - you get so much product cause a little goes a long way with this one! It comes in a nail polish like bottle similar to their lip and cheek tints. I'm gonna get sun beam next! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Omg! I love this highlighter. I dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more pouty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mbarnard0429

This product is one of my staples. I use it every day. That being said, I don't own a large bottle because I see no need. I use it as an accent on my cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. So far, that tiny little bottle has lasted a very long time (6 months and still going!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Natalya1998

I love this highlighter, however it is quite expensive but I still would repurchase:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Karajulie

Love this product, use it just under my brows great effect

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this. I wasn't expecting to like it since it's more cool-toned and I'm an NC30 with strong yellow tones. However, it gives me a glowy angelic glow that is perfect for the colder days when I don't typically wear a bronzed look anymore. It's a little more noticeable than Sun Beam, and gives my face a brighter look. I don't have much to add to what's already been said, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this!