April 19, 2014 | 1743 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkBay

Never again. Cover girl mascara is terrible. Their makeup is terrible!

After time, I experienced:
-Bloodshot eyes that burned like crazy by the end of the day.
-Permanent eye veins for the duration that I used it which was a long time by the way.
-Eyelashes were brittle and falling out.
-It was terrible to try and remove, and the consistency is so tar-like. Heaven forbid you accidentally get some in your eye- ouch!
-I was replacing one tube of mascara every 2 weeks because I thought the product was getting old and causing these issues. No, its just a crap product!

I'm not entirely sure this product caused the vision issues I had experienced, but since I have stopped using it, I have had no issues at all. So perhaps there is a link between the two and that we're in fact NOT supposed to put chemicals so close to our eyes. Hmm.

It is cheap for a reason and there are soooo many chemicals in that tiny tube! Save your money up and spend it on a good quality mascara because you deserve it! I'm sure their product is strong enough to cause blindness. All in all, it's awful and if I could give this product a rating of zero, I most certainly would.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Englishrose77

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have spent a small fortune trying different kinds of mascara; I had fallen in love with Lancome , but the high cost really annoyed me. Then I tried Lashblast, not expecting much. I am absolutely amazed. I LOVE it. It's thick without ever being clumpy, goes on fast and evenly with the wonderful large thick brush, and stays put ALL day without flaking, smearing, or smudging. (And I have oily skin, so this was incredible). The colors are beautiful; the brown is a true lovely soft true brown, and the Deepest Black is really beautiful on my blue eyes. To top it all off, it comes off easily with soap and water or non oily eye makeup remover, and doesn't cause any problems with my contact lenses. And for all this, I only pay $ 7.00 at Walmart. Absolutely fabulous product! I buy 3 to 4 at a time. I was so impressed with the thickening regular Lashblast that I tried the 24 hour formula. It's INCREDIBLE. Seriously. I don't usually like waterproof mascaras, because they are too hard to get off, and not worth the trouble. This IS. It has all the great qualities of the thickening formula, but hold up beautifully through an entire long rainy day, or an entire day outside in hot humid weather gardening or playing tennis or bike riding. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

The brush was too fat and the hairs too short and far apart to make a difference on my lashes. I felt like I would have to use the whole bottle to notice a difference. I have fairly long, black lashes. If I could wear falsies everyday I would, but its not practical for my job. Perhaps a good match for someone looking for a more "natural" look? I fell in Love with Too Faced, Better than False Lashes. Nothing compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bonzes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gives great volume and length. I always get the waterproof and it works. I like the brush except for the fact that it's the same width the whole brush length so you have to be a bit careful when you get to the inside crease, but it's such a good mascara all around that it's kind of a pathetic complaint. I try other mascaras every so often but I always come back to this. I've been stuck on it for about 2 or 3 years, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoStylista

This mascara works! It instantly plumps up my dull lashes and looks fabulous. The Lash Blast Luxe is actually a little better, but this one is pretty great too! Who needs falsies? It doesn't really lengthen my lashes but it thickens them up. Also, I love the brush! My pet peeve are the thin wiry-like mascara brushes, so thankfully, Lash Blast's brush is the total opposite.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I know a lot of people love Lash Blast, but it isn't my thing. I really don't like the brush - the fat plastic spiky kind. I prefer the old school style brushes :)

This mascara did a decent job of adding some volume (but not dramatic). It didn't add any length for me. It started clumping after a couple of coats. I didn't have any problems with smudging or flaking.

I like other mascaras better, but this isn't bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever. Honestly, it doesn't even deserve 1 lippie (from me anyways - other people tend to love this stuff) I however had a completely negative experience. First off, the packaging totally sucks. Am I the only one that finds it awkward to use? It's slippery and bulky .. and I found it so hard to use. Second, brush is terrible. Mainly because I am a fan of the regular mascara wand bristles, not plastic. And third the formula just didn't live up to it's hype. It didn't hold the curl from my curler, it was really thick and took forever to dry, and my lashes were straight as an arrow. So disappointing. I will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I don't like the brush on this product, I find this mascara to wet.. I do not like it at all and I would not purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

This is my HG product. I've been using it for years, and every now and then will try a different mascara just to see if I'm missing out on anything. Nope, this is THE mascara.
I use it every day, sometimes twice a day and a tube lasts me about 6 months, I actually prefer it after a month or so when it dries out a tiny bit - gives me more dramatic lashes. It's a great texture, the brush is perfect and it definitely separates and lengthens. I have pretty average lashes and I usually just slap on one coat in the morning, it hardly smudges, is easy to apply, and is easy to wash off.
To make it look really dramatic and like I've got falsies on I do need to curl my lashes and apply several coats, but I only do that on New Years Eve because honestly who has the time.
All in all it's a great mascara for a great price, I have yet to find anything better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lifeoverglitter

Great mascara! Leaves my lashes super black, long and thick and it has a great price. The only thing i can complain is that Cover girl is not available in Europe so have to buy it online.