September 18, 2014 | 1669 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

I used this for a while and one day I realized my lashes were falling out a lot and breaking off. At first I thought it was stress or just getting older then after reading other reviews I realized it was this mascara. Absolute trash. I'm glad some don't seem to have that problem but I did want to warn people.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Makes my lashes full and long. Does not flake or clump. Wear one coat for a casual look or several coats to build to a high drama lash. I have no trouble removing with my usual face cleansers of CeraVe or Cetaphil. Will definitely buy again and again and again... I highly recommend. With this stuff on the shelves in the drug and grocery stores there is no reason to pay high $$ for mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara! The brush is fabulous as well as the formula. Leaves my lashes looking long, full and does not flake off throughout the day! It comes off easy when I'm removing my makeup too, which is a big deal for me as I HATE mascaras that I have to fight with to get off. No negatives to say!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lgeogheg

I like this mascara because it plumps up my already thick dark lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and thick it looks like I might be wearing false lashes.

Also, I can conveniently pick up another tube at the super market at a low price so that's probably why I've purchased 5+ tubes by now.

However, the waterproof version of this mascara is a big pain to remove. It never seems to get all off and sheds all over my face while I'm sleeping.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xxPeppermint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first put on L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly mascara, and then after that dries I add a layer of this on top for some extra volume. I do love this mascara but do not like using it by itself.
Even if I curl my eyelashes and then place this mascara on top, my lashes do not stay lifted enough! But this is still a very good product, especially for the inexpensive price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara, it gives me the volume and length that I need. I really like the shape of the wand and the formula. The wand makes it easy to separate the eyelashes, creating volume. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because I never wear just one mascara, and although this mascara is great, I find I get the best results when I use this in combination with something. I use L' oreal voluminous with this to give me my best looking lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I like this mascara BUT it smudges on me. Not as much as other mascaras ( this one is probably the one that smudged on me the least but it still smudges) what I like about his mascara is that it volumized my lashes and gave me some length, doesn't clump and doesn't feel crunchy at all! I would continue to use this if it didn't smudge on me :) however I recommend it to people who don't have a giant problem with smudges like I do. Tubing mascaras are the only things that won't smudge for me now

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've found my HG. And that's saying something. I'm so picky about mascara. I used to have gorgeous eyelashes, but they're not as full now that I'm older. I still like a very natural, separated look. Not one for all the nutty volume. I've been using UD's Lush lash mascara and really liked it. Saw Tiffanyd talk about this one, then I saw it on sale. Oh my goodness! The brush is fairly large, but the bristles are flexible and there are lots of them, so it separates ALL my lashes. Just love it! I've never been a fan of the plastic wands and figured CG mascara wasn't any good. I was totally wrong! Try this if you like natural, pretty separated lashes. You can't go wrong with this one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump or flake. It doesn't burn your eyes. It stays on all day and isn't a pain to remove. Definitely buying more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After all the rave reviews and people just showing this some love on the boards, I HAD to get it. Although others HATED the chunky tube (I don't mind, it makes it easier to find in my sea of makeup!), that wasn't a negative to me. The wand, now THAT is another story! It was one of those fatties.... FATTIES and me DO NOT agree! I have never found a fat brush I have liked! Don't like this and I do NOT like Rimmels! It just spells a recipe for all that smudge and smear you get on your lids while trying to coat from the bottom up! The price? Well it is what to expect from a d/s mascara - within the $8 range give or take. I feel like I am using an old mascara that is on its way out and it just will not do anymore for my eyelashes. Seriously, this did not make them look special AT ALL! II also bought the Water Proof version because Ulta was having a special. I am pretty positive this is getting returned. I have had mascaras and after a few tries thought "wow, what a difference, I like this" (especially since my lashes are fairly long and don't need curling). I really felt I needed a couple of coats and even THEN it would not make your lashes "even" or look "good" (I KNOW you know what I mean!). I am not so sure this will ever give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I will give it another week or so (since Ulta has a 60 day return), then I am going to Ulta (complete with the Water Proof and MAYBE even the NYX Doll Eyes, since I wasn't crazy on that either!) and getting my money back :/