November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Concealer brush! Its tiny! Tried using for concealer far too small and doesnt blend, tried using for eyeliner (it hurt as its so short the bristles are sharp) and it didnt work! Only elf product i hate!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I love this brush! I use it as an eyeliner brush and because it's so thin & precise..it makes a nice clean line! It's the best makeup tool I own!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice brush for just $1 - I have two, one for concealer (for zits only - it wouldn't work at all for undereye, it's too small), and one for lips.

I'm planning to pick up a couple more for lip brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by imergo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for applying concealer to small spots (hello, acne scars!), also makes a good eyeliner and lip brush. Very similar to the E.L.F. Studio Small Smudge Brush, just very slightly more tapered and very slightly longer bristles, with a shorter handle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this brush but the top fell off after my first or second use. I didn't mind it and i planned to glue the two parts together but then while I was cleaning it the top part with the brush fell into my toilet so I had to throw it away.

Already ordered a new one because I loved it so much for concealing, it is just so precise. Can't understand why they can't use a better glue though, I have many e.l.f. brushes from their essential line and I haven't had any problems with them yet.
Edit: Been using this brush for months now and absolutely love it for concealing, it's very precise and perfect for applying MAC studio finish concealer or NYX's concealer in a jar. It still looks and feels like it did the day I got it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually like this little brush alot for precise application. It is really small so its quite a long process if you're using this for under eye concealing. However, it works perfectly to conceal any small pimples or blemishes since it allows for a controlled application. The quality is really great, I still can't believe it was only a dollar...I can't ever find anything good for a dollar, and this is. I am taking off a star because it does apply a tad bit streaky, but its not bad at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush mainly for blemishes and covering one particularly big freckle on my cheek. It's really tiny. If you see it in stores, you would think it was an eyeliner brush or something. So, it's really good for precision work. I haven't used it for undereye area at all, so I can't speak to that. Great buy, and for pennies, if you don't like it, you haven't wasted money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually just use my fingers to apply concealer but I decided I needed a less messy/ more precise method, thus I bought my first concealer brush. Even though I don't have a lot of experience using concealer brushes, this worked well for me. It did seem a little stiff but perhaps ELF anticipated that the bristles would wear down over time, which is exactly what it has started doing for me. I like that it's so small as well because I can get into crevices like the corners of my nose which tend to be red. All in all, a good product. Definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

E.L.F. make-up brushes have proven to be hit or miss for me. I have had those which fell apart much too quickly. However, this concealer brush is one I use everyday to cover my under-eye circles. The brush is firm enough to hold onto enough concealer for coverage but soft enough to blend. It's the perfect size to concentrate on a small area. I would definitely repurchase this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It fell apart after one use!