December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by anne_713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought a sample of this offline after reading the reviews on here and I have to say, I was surprised. Its a very sweet smell but not TOO sweet. Every time I put it one my BF tells me I smell good so thats a plus. I'm totally going to go buy a bottle of this from Walmart. Its only 15 bucks so you really can't go wrong.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I got this on sale in a special, it came with 4 scent from her collection. I use this a car airfreshener. This scent is just way too sweet and strong, unlike her Paris Hilton one which I wear daily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They should have a "MAYBE" for "would you buy again'', I really love this bottle and the packaging. I love the scent too, but it's just too tangerine and sweet for me. Only if she would of add more floral to the scent, it would of had been my HG fragrances. This is a good perfume to use on a romantic date!

I am allergic to certian fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I dont like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I really like this! I got a sample and used it up, then I got a full size bottle. When I first tried this I thought it might be strong enough to give me a migraine, as many scents do, but I can wear this and stay headache free. This is a lovely, feminine smell. I think the bottle is cute, the price is fair enough and the scent itself is versatile for day or night wear. The only complaint I have with this so far is that it doesn't have a particularly good lasting power on me. Will keep this in my perfume rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this tonight because of the reviews here on MUA. I was shopping at walmart and noticed this bottle was only $15. I really really like it. On my skin it smells sweet, warm and feminine without being overly sweet. It kind of reminds me of an amber scent, but it's not too strong. And I do not smell fruit at all, let alone rotten fruit(WTF?) I've had it on so far for 3 hours and I can still smell it. For this price, I will definitly buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by CharleyCrescent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can Can is presented as offensively as any celebrity perfume: in an easy-to-hold bottle tinged with hot pink, packaged in a black and pink jacket featuring Paris Hilton lifting up her bright red skirts on three out of four sides of the box. The fragrance, though, is quite nice: marketable enough for teenagers but with a muted quality that could appeal to those who would otherwise know better. It has a sweet, sugary candyfloss base accompanied by white flowers, but what makes Can Can interesting is the strong powdery accord that fits well with the generic schoolgirl scents. It is marketed to look like Moulin Rouge or something, but it isnít the least bit edgy: it is simply a girly uplifting scent to wear in the daytime, when you need a break from the cluttered handbag aromas of the working woman. Sometimes, you just want to go to the mall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by iamcasihart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can Can does not smell like any of the following: Pink Sugar, Flowerbomb or any of Britney's fragrances. I have owned my bottle of Can Can for over two years and it has proven to be a wearable, happy perfume in my versatile collection. Can Can is softly sweet, never sugary sweet. The soft floral notes combine effortlessly with delicate nuances of musk and amber to create an almost powdery, unassuming skin scent that has impressive sillage and lasting power. To compare Can Can to Pink Sugar is really absurd. Can Can simply does not pack the synthetic, sugary punch of Pink Sugar. Nothing about Can Can smells "cheap" or "too much." I find it quite pleasant for day wear. It is also quite nice as a bedtime scent.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off- I'm reviewing the pink packaging perfume solid stick. I got this at first in a swap, used it almost all up and just ordered two more because it really is a delightful, sweet gourmand fragrance. I even feel silly reviewing this because it's PH and I do not go for celebrity perfumes or PH anything, but I tried my luck on the swap because I read good reviews of it and it's true, it's great! I don't know what the sprays are like, but the solid binds to the skin and has good lasting power. Very feminine and happy. I tend to use mostly unisex scents and woodsy/spicy scents, but this is so nice for summer or when I'm in a girly mood. And the surprising thing is that it's not a simple one-note perfume, the top note is candy-ish but it has weight and more going on than that on the palette. Go figure! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by brittanyhocake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wore this for about a year before switching to Viva La Juicy (because it was new) but I'm considering buying another bottle because I miss it! It smells so nice. I'm really sensitive to strong fragrances and this is good for me. I still have the rollerball and use it in emergencies (: Oh and the bottle is precious (: It's pricey, but most good fragrances are. But, they last so long that it's worth it to smell hot! :D

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle, but the scent leaves a lot to be desired. All I can say is that it smelled like gross rotten tangerines on me. Rotten fruit is not attractive to me, my boyfriend hated it too. I can see how younger girls might like it, but I like a little more of a real perfume scent. This just smells cheap and not well thought out.