July 31, 2014 | 962 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love these colors from Urban Decay! They are so vivid but not overly shimmering, flattering but not too bold. This morning I put on "Peace", the sea blue color and it looked absolutely stunning on me! It's the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. And what's better the color stays on all day. I tried "Graffiti" the other day (a vivid peacock green) and it's just as lovely. I'm going to explore the rest of the colors and am sure I'll love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by rinacee

This is an amazing deal. For the amount of product you get, the price is well worth it. You get nine amazingly pigmented deluxe shadows from Urban Decay in this palette, and none disappoint.
What I love the most about these shadows are the texture. They are so smooth and buttery. A little goes a very, very long way with these colors. They are much smoother than the average UD shadows. They are pigment-drenched.
This palette is ideal for someone who is either getting into Urban Decay, or needs more variety in their makeup collection. You get a little of everything in one place, which I feel is essential for every makeup user.
Fishnet is a pink-fuscia with a slight blue reflect. It is a stunning color that's fun and flirty.
Honey is a rich yellow-gold. It is appropriately named!
Ransom is an instant classic from UD. It's a deep purple that borders on indigo. It pairs nicely with Fishnet.
Graffiti is a bold and bright grass green color. It is a green like no other!
Zero is a staple for any stash. It is the most pigmented black I've used, and a go-to for a smokey eye.
Peace is an eye-catching electric/turquois blue that packs a punch.
Shag is a metallic bronze that is more on the neutral side of the palette.
Scratch is a sweet shade of baby pink. It is a lovely rosey color that is nice as a shadow, and for a blush.
Underground is easily my favorite. It is the ultimate everyday brown. It is shimmery, warm, and inviting. The shimmer gives it depth and it really is the highlight of the palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by alisdr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm IN LOVE with this palette! I bought it a few months ago from Sephora and i couldn't be happier! It's small so it won't be as uncomfortable to travel with as with the book of shadows. Comes with nine extremely pigmented and gorgeous eyeshadows and a small primer potion. There are so many colors to choose from that I find myself using this palette only for every look. The packaging itself is super cute and practical. Would definitely buy again if I ever run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by TheZombiesAteMyEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i wanted graffiti but this was a better deal. i use these shadows every day & i bring this palette with me everywhere i go. I mostly use graffiti peace & zero but the other colors are nice also. They are all pigmented (except 4 flash which needs to be built up) and smooth. when i finish the shadows i use the most ill buy a full size but this palette is an amazing deal for 9 eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Siimie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. It offers a nice assortment between bright/fun colors and sassy neutrals. great combo possibilities. The only one I never use is zero. It travels wonderfully, and so far no problems with the magnet losing it's stick and leaving the lid to fall open, or breakage of the shadows. UD makes my favorite shadows, and I am in the camp that is excited they are doing more neutrals and less SUPERGLITTER colors. Would buy again if I ever needed to! For now I see this lasting a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this tooday on the mail! I was sooo excited I swatched all the colors and now I'm going to revieeeew......
FISHNET- It's so NEON pink purple I think it's a fun color to play with be a little crazy sometimes I like it a lot! Only con is that it's super sheer so you'd really have to pack it on for some POP!
HONEY- I'm personally not a fan of this color. I'm pale so gold looks strange on me LOL but I will say it's HIGHLY pigmented.
RANSOM- I. LOVE. THIS. PURPLE. Soooooo amazing! Very purple/blue it has such a beautiful sheen to it.
GRAFFITI- Let's go green! haha. I really like this shade it's more of a sweet fun green instead of foresty or BAM! It would be neat to mix with Honey.
ZERO- This is a semi-matte black it seemed a little yucky when I swatched it so I'll have to see how it works on the lid.
PEACE- This one is in the same boat as Ransom! I love it! Fun, crazy, and wild! Beautiful summer blue great for a day (or night) at the beach ;)
SHAG- This one is more if a bronze I don't knowhow much I'll wear it but it really is a nice color. :)
SCRATCH- This is BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of Snatch (by UD) without the chunky gold glitter. I like it <3
UNDERGROUND- Nice cool beige/brown I'm excited to wear it!

So overall I took off a lippie for Zero. I can't say much about the price cause I bought it on Ebay. I really like the packaging!!! I love how the shadows are soooo smooth and buttery. I think this is a wonderful palette! 2 thumbs WAY UP!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sewong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is truly a great buy. It comes with 9 beautiful veluxe pearl shadows which aren't full of glitter like a lot of the Urban Decay shadows have and also two sponge applicators which are good for packing color on to the lid. The shadows are shimmery! NOT glittery :) They are VERY pigmented and have a soft, velvety texture. For $36 at Ulta, each eyeshadow is $4, which is really nice. It gives you plenty of options for colorful looks and neutral looks for day and night! Really, one of the best palettes on the market. A MUST BUY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I bring this palette with me when i travel because it has 9 eyeshadows. You can do bright colorful looks, neutral, or just black. I dont use the neutral ones, but there are only 3 of them. all the shades are pigmented and smooth, and have a nice sheen to them. none are matte, but they are not glittery either. There is no highlight color in here, but i just use my own. I would buy this again since i use it almost everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by WatchMeBurn

I wanted to buy Peace and Fishnet, but they would be $36 together, so for a few $ more, i decided to buy this. I love it. The mirror is awesome so i can apply on the go, plus i like the velvet. All of these colors are silky and pigmented
Fishnet- A purple with slight pink tones in it. Its similar to UD flash, but flash has no pink tones and is less pigmented
Honey- A yellow gold. I dont really like this since it doesnt really flatter me. Its not that warm toned though, its on the cooler side. I dont really use this
Ransom- A blue with purple tones. It reminds me of a cornflower (but not as bright)
Graffiti- A really pretty green. Its bright, but not neon. For some reason, this isnt as pigmented but i just build up the intensity.
Zero- Its not completely matte, but its not gliterry. It has a sheen to it. Its not pure black, but its great if your venturing into dark colors but dont want to go full matte black.
Peace- My favorite! Its a really bright blue with this pretty sheen to it that makes it special. Its perfect for Summer since its so bright and fun
Shag- This color doesnt stand out to me much. Its just a bronzey neutral with very slight orange tones (at least on me anyway)
Scratch- Its a neutral pink. I say neutral because it isnt that bright, its a really subtle 'everyday' look if your into that kinda thing.
Underground- I thought this was a dupe for UD Smog, but i was wrong. Smog is much more pigmented and prettier. Underground is less deep bronze. I would say its a less intense version of smog.

This palette also comes with a mini primer potion(which i like) and 2 double ended sponge tip applicators. Overall, i love this palette and use it almost everyday, and i would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MobstersMistress

Im really into dark sultry eyes, but sometimes i want a little color. Peace and Graffiti are my favorites, they look so good when the city lights reflect off them. I get a lot of compliments. i use and love every color in this palette. Love the packaging. The velvet is amazing. I like the mirror so when im staying over at somebodies house, i can touch it up quick. The shadows are small, but pigmented & you get a lot of them.