Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/19/2010 4:41:00 PM

I absolutely love love this particular palette. This is where i discovered Ransom, which is my favorite urban decay shadow. but the other 8 shades are so pretty and texture of them are almost kinda creamy. awesome day time looks and night!!

on 7/18/2010 2:11:00 AM

I love this palette!
Fishnet- Purple with pink iridescence in it
Honey- Yellow/gold. Im cool/neutral and this works well (NW20) since it isnt that warm toned
Ransom- a pretty cornflower color, although it tends to look more purple once on
Graffiti- Amazing green! its bright, but not neon.
Zero- Really unique since its a black w iridescence. No glitter, no shimmer, just sheen. I love pure black && this tends to look "off black" in some lighting
Peace- Super bright blue! My fav shade. Goes awesome with Graffiti

there are also 3 neutrals in this palette. I dont remember the names but im not a fan of neutrals, but they are pigmented and smooth, like all these shade in the deluxe box. TBH, i dont think id buy this again since some colors dont get enough love. I know ill buy a full size of peace & graffiti for sure, but everything else i could live without (altho i still love and use them)

on 7/16/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this palette, beautiful colors and they look great on! Very vibrant and long lasting when worn with the primer potion :D The palette is really cute too!

on 7/15/2010 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I adore this palette! If you like bright colors, you have to give this palette a try. Instead of buying all the invidual eyeshadows for $17 a piece I recieved the palette, which I prefer because it is way cheaper for all the colors you get.

The colors are so bright and intense. Thankfully, there are some neutrals in there so you don't have to worry if you don't like intense colors. The eyeshadows last forever, and never crease on me when I wear TFSI.

on 7/14/2010 7:37:00 PM

<3 this pallett; i adore the colour Underground. I could just wear it alone and it still make it extremely pretty! i just been wearing that recently,maybe because its a pretty summery colour! that i cud put off;; the colour for UD is amazing..they have shimmer which i do love in eye shadow. I do think that these r the best eye shadow there is out there, that brings u colour. love it.

on 7/14/2010 3:27:00 PM

This is one of the best shadow boxes I have ever used! Bought it about a week ago and already used it lots of times! The colors are intense and they stay on perfect and silky!

The packaging is really nice with a velvety purple surface enlaced with metal.

Kind of pricey in general (I got it on sale) but well worth the money!

The only downside is that they do not ship to Greece (where I live, was in London on holiday when I bought it) so I'll have to have a friend buy it there and send it to me which is a real bummer...

on 7/9/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love these colors from Urban Decay! They are so vivid but not overly shimmering, flattering but not too bold. This morning I put on "Peace", the sea blue color and it looked absolutely stunning on me! It's the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. And what's better the color stays on all day. I tried "Graffiti" the other day (a vivid peacock green) and it's just as lovely. I'm going to explore the rest of the colors and am sure I'll love them all!

on 7/8/2010 10:36:00 PM

This is an amazing deal. For the amount of product you get, the price is well worth it. You get nine amazingly pigmented deluxe shadows from Urban Decay in this palette, and none disappoint.
What I love the most about these shadows are the texture. They are so smooth and buttery. A little goes a very, very long way with these colors. They are much smoother than the average UD shadows. They are pigment-drenched.
This palette is ideal for someone who is either getting into Urban Decay, or needs more variety in their makeup collection. You get a little of everything in one place, which I feel is essential for every makeup user.
Fishnet is a pink-fuscia with a slight blue reflect. It is a stunning color that's fun and flirty.
Honey is a rich yellow-gold. It is appropriately named!
Ransom is an instant classic from UD. It's a deep purple that borders on indigo. It pairs nicely with Fishnet.
Graffiti is a bold and bright grass green color. It is a green like no other!
Zero is a staple for any stash. It is the most pigmented black I've used, and a go-to for a smokey eye.
Peace is an eye-catching electric/turquois blue that packs a punch.
Shag is a metallic bronze that is more on the neutral side of the palette.
Scratch is a sweet shade of baby pink. It is a lovely rosey color that is nice as a shadow, and for a blush.
Underground is easily my favorite. It is the ultimate everyday brown. It is shimmery, warm, and inviting. The shimmer gives it depth and it really is the highlight of the palette.

on 7/5/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm IN LOVE with this palette! I bought it a few months ago from Sephora and i couldn't be happier! It's small so it won't be as uncomfortable to travel with as with the book of shadows. Comes with nine extremely pigmented and gorgeous eyeshadows and a small primer potion. There are so many colors to choose from that I find myself using this palette only for every look. The packaging itself is super cute and practical. Would definitely buy again if I ever run out of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i wanted graffiti but this was a better deal. i use these shadows every day & i bring this palette with me everywhere i go. I mostly use graffiti peace & zero but the other colors are nice also. They are all pigmented (except 4 flash which needs to be built up) and smooth. when i finish the shadows i use the most ill buy a full size but this palette is an amazing deal for 9 eyeshadows!

Popular Palettes