September 19, 2014 | 1577 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by 88porsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this palette, beautiful colors and they look great on! Very vibrant and long lasting when worn with the primer potion :D The palette is really cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by EmilyKaulitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I adore this palette! If you like bright colors, you have to give this palette a try. Instead of buying all the invidual eyeshadows for $17 a piece I recieved the palette, which I prefer because it is way cheaper for all the colors you get.

The colors are so bright and intense. Thankfully, there are some neutrals in there so you don't have to worry if you don't like intense colors. The eyeshadows last forever, and never crease on me when I wear TFSI.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mei696

<3 this pallett; i adore the colour Underground. I could just wear it alone and it still make it extremely pretty! i just been wearing that recently,maybe because its a pretty summery colour! that i cud put off;; the colour for UD is amazing..they have shimmer which i do love in eye shadow. I do think that these r the best eye shadow there is out there, that brings u colour. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by anodien1983

This is one of the best shadow boxes I have ever used! Bought it about a week ago and already used it lots of times! The colors are intense and they stay on perfect and silky!

The packaging is really nice with a velvety purple surface enlaced with metal.

Kind of pricey in general (I got it on sale) but well worth the money!

The only downside is that they do not ship to Greece (where I live, was in London on holiday when I bought it) so I'll have to have a friend buy it there and send it to me which is a real bummer...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love these colors from Urban Decay! They are so vivid but not overly shimmering, flattering but not too bold. This morning I put on "Peace", the sea blue color and it looked absolutely stunning on me! It's the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. And what's better the color stays on all day. I tried "Graffiti" the other day (a vivid peacock green) and it's just as lovely. I'm going to explore the rest of the colors and am sure I'll love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by rinacee

This is an amazing deal. For the amount of product you get, the price is well worth it. You get nine amazingly pigmented deluxe shadows from Urban Decay in this palette, and none disappoint.
What I love the most about these shadows are the texture. They are so smooth and buttery. A little goes a very, very long way with these colors. They are much smoother than the average UD shadows. They are pigment-drenched.
This palette is ideal for someone who is either getting into Urban Decay, or needs more variety in their makeup collection. You get a little of everything in one place, which I feel is essential for every makeup user.
Fishnet is a pink-fuscia with a slight blue reflect. It is a stunning color that's fun and flirty.
Honey is a rich yellow-gold. It is appropriately named!
Ransom is an instant classic from UD. It's a deep purple that borders on indigo. It pairs nicely with Fishnet.
Graffiti is a bold and bright grass green color. It is a green like no other!
Zero is a staple for any stash. It is the most pigmented black I've used, and a go-to for a smokey eye.
Peace is an eye-catching electric/turquois blue that packs a punch.
Shag is a metallic bronze that is more on the neutral side of the palette.
Scratch is a sweet shade of baby pink. It is a lovely rosey color that is nice as a shadow, and for a blush.
Underground is easily my favorite. It is the ultimate everyday brown. It is shimmery, warm, and inviting. The shimmer gives it depth and it really is the highlight of the palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by alisdr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm IN LOVE with this palette! I bought it a few months ago from Sephora and i couldn't be happier! It's small so it won't be as uncomfortable to travel with as with the book of shadows. Comes with nine extremely pigmented and gorgeous eyeshadows and a small primer potion. There are so many colors to choose from that I find myself using this palette only for every look. The packaging itself is super cute and practical. Would definitely buy again if I ever run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by TheZombiesAteMyEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i wanted graffiti but this was a better deal. i use these shadows every day & i bring this palette with me everywhere i go. I mostly use graffiti peace & zero but the other colors are nice also. They are all pigmented (except 4 flash which needs to be built up) and smooth. when i finish the shadows i use the most ill buy a full size but this palette is an amazing deal for 9 eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Siimie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. It offers a nice assortment between bright/fun colors and sassy neutrals. great combo possibilities. The only one I never use is zero. It travels wonderfully, and so far no problems with the magnet losing it's stick and leaving the lid to fall open, or breakage of the shadows. UD makes my favorite shadows, and I am in the camp that is excited they are doing more neutrals and less SUPERGLITTER colors. Would buy again if I ever needed to! For now I see this lasting a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this tooday on the mail! I was sooo excited I swatched all the colors and now I'm going to revieeeew......
FISHNET- It's so NEON pink purple I think it's a fun color to play with be a little crazy sometimes I like it a lot! Only con is that it's super sheer so you'd really have to pack it on for some POP!
HONEY- I'm personally not a fan of this color. I'm pale so gold looks strange on me LOL but I will say it's HIGHLY pigmented.
RANSOM- I. LOVE. THIS. PURPLE. Soooooo amazing! Very purple/blue it has such a beautiful sheen to it.
GRAFFITI- Let's go green! haha. I really like this shade it's more of a sweet fun green instead of foresty or BAM! It would be neat to mix with Honey.
ZERO- This is a semi-matte black it seemed a little yucky when I swatched it so I'll have to see how it works on the lid.
PEACE- This one is in the same boat as Ransom! I love it! Fun, crazy, and wild! Beautiful summer blue great for a day (or night) at the beach ;)
SHAG- This one is more if a bronze I don't knowhow much I'll wear it but it really is a nice color. :)
SCRATCH- This is BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of Snatch (by UD) without the chunky gold glitter. I like it <3
UNDERGROUND- Nice cool beige/brown I'm excited to wear it!

So overall I took off a lippie for Zero. I can't say much about the price cause I bought it on Ebay. I really like the packaging!!! I love how the shadows are soooo smooth and buttery. I think this is a wonderful palette! 2 thumbs WAY UP!!