October 31, 2014 | 1558 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by miranda13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this foundation when i was only going out for a little while in the summer, it is very light weight, sheer and the packaging is very useful. My mistake was trying to wear this to school for six hours, it just doesn't last and slips off the skin. I could definitely not wear this without a powder, as it made my skin look very oily, and my skin isn't usually oily at all.
Steer clear of this if you are looking for something that lasts a while for oily skin. It would be great for anyone that wants something lightweight, sheer coverage and isn't lasting for long lasting results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lillyluck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First i want to say unless you have fairly clear skin this isn't a good product for you. I used to use this when my skin was doing better but i cant anymore because my skin has more breakouts which this foundation cannot cover. I rated it 5 stars though because it is my all time fav. I can only really use it on days where my skin tone just needs to be slightly evened, but i get so many compliments wearing this product! It adds a luminescent glow to dull skin and helps to balance slight skin tone differences. Its flawless and the most natural looking foundation I've ever owned! It looks so natural! I've heard that many makeup artist swear by this foundation and i know see why!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the ideal foundation for me. As I'm hitting 40 next year, I like my skin to show rather than be under layers of thick foundation that will settle into fine lines. I have very good skin, no discolourations, no pores, very few and fines lines but my skin is dull. Just a thin layer of F&B foundation gives my face luminosity without being cakey at all. I rarely set it with powder. It transfers a little but nothing compared to Mineralize Moisture. I usually wait for 10 minutes before applying blush, as it needs some time to settle. It goes off fast, so I kept half of it in the fridge. I've had it for 2 years so far and it's still fine. Not a good choice for oily (and perhaps combination) skin. More coverage can be achieved by layering, but anyway, I always go for the lowest coverage that my skin needs. I will repurchase very soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kymlovesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing so many great reviews for it online (including on here), and hoped it would live up to the hype... it did pretty much the exact opposite.

For someone like myself who has oily, imperfect skin, this stuff is an absolute no go area. It enlarged my pores even more than usual even with a primer, and the colour was absolutly horrendous when it oxodised so orange! I tried a couple of different ways to apply it e.g fingers, RT buffing brush, nothing seemed to work. I tried putting HD powder on top, which weirdly seemed to make it look worse! It was at that point I gave up with it altogether.

I'm not saying that this foundation is absolutly terrible for everyone as everyone is different, but I would definetly say that if you have oily skin with blemishes (even just a couple of small ones), steer clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by millielowe1

I really really like this foundation! It has quite light but easily buildable coverage, and you can use it all over your body as well as your face. I have the shade N1 and it is a perfect match for me, it's so long lasting and never looks cakey or shiny! overall I love the product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Barbirivera

I like this foundation because I like light coverage. In general, I use foundation to even my skin tone but I can't pull off the full coverage look. This foundation is sheer and has a dewy finish so it's perfect for everyday use. However, if you have oily skin this is not for you! I have combination skin so after a few hours I
have to retouch the powder so it doesn't go from healthy glow to sweaty and wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by piercethesassy

buying this really upset me. the woman at MAC who helped me pick this said it would be okay for oily skin & wouldn't be shiny. I prefer full coverage because I don't have the best skin, & she said this would be okay. I spent all that money on it, & I don't really like it. it doesn't give me nearly enough coverage & I start to look shiny after an hour or two. next time, I'm getting the pro longwear foundation like I had originally planned to. if you have oily skin or need full coverage, this isn't for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Askhatri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My first foundation ever at the age of 20 was the mac studio fix powder foundation (NC 40) and it was something I used for 10 years! Until one day I started getting crazy dry flaky skin! I guess yes hitting your 30's does change your skin to some extent.. That's when I had to start my hunt for a foundation better suited for my now dry, sensitive and allergy prone skin! Tried the fix fluid as well which resulted in a scary allergic reaction with dermatitis like bumps all over my face that took a week to clear! For the last 6 months I had been using the mac mineralize moisture foundation (NC 37)and was pretty happy till I noticed how I looked like a fried egg in all the pictures! I personally like the dewy look but this just made me too oily..
Well after reading some good reviews about the mac face and body I decided to pick a sample. I was matched with C3 and took enough home to last me a few times!
All I can say is I'm so impressed! I wore this at 10 am for a brunch in Mumbai summer heat and headed to a sundown after which further got stretched to dinner and my face looked just the way I saw it in the morning! In fact it even held the rest of my make up in place like my blush and liner! And my pictures.. Perfect!
Love love love.. Going to pick up my full bottle.. Oh yes I did apply 2 coats of this as 1 hardly does anything and just used my fingers to blend the product.. Followed by be nye banana powder!
So yes all the women out there who have given up on mac foundations because of the reactions on your skin.. Give this a shot and you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Dlamb722

I have tried several foundations on my combination skin. But the formula for this foundation is perfect if you do not like to feel like you're wearing any. I have applied it over moisturizer, natural skin, primer and bb creams and love the way it goes on. Every time. I apply it once let it dry and then apply it again. It lasts all day and does not oxidize (change color).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation. It is very sheer. The only issue is that it can leave you a tad plastic looking. No smell or other issues. Prefer this to any other foundation I have used.

This is great for times I cover my entire face, a full face of make up which is not often. I do hope it doesn't go "bad" too soon.

I do not use it for days I wear minimal make up concealer and only a light TM around my nose, to cover red spots etc