April 19, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Blanc Type

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a wonderful matte highlighter! creamy texture and perfect pigmentation. When I bough it I was actually going to buy brulé, but comparing the eyeshadows side by side, blanc type is way more pigmented :) I think this will always be a part of my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

i have been wearing this for days! It is my skin tone and i use it for highlighting on the browbone. it is silky and very high pigmented. it blends well.. i don't know why i hadn't bought this before!! I love it and can be used with ANY color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I went into the MAC store a couple of days ago for a pick me up. I ended up with copperplate and blanc type. These are wonderful! They're both matte squared formulas so they're even creamier than regular matte shadows which I tend to grab for. I wear it in the inner corner of my eye during the day without any other eyeshadow (I'm a college student, so I'm always just running around campus) and it brightens up my eyes amazingly. I won't ever live without it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by lolarious

I bought this product because of the rave reviews and I'm utterly disappointed in it. Whilst it is pigmented, I don't feel like it has very good staying power and I also find it to be very chalky. The colour is a matte off-white and whilst it is very smooth and blendable, I just think this is nothing more than a glorified face powder in eyeshadow form. It is quite chalky and again, the staying power is lacking.

I'm an NC15 but I think for somebody darker than NC/NW25 this could work really well as a highlight, it just didn't work for me.

Instead, I purchased a MUFE shadow and the quality was far superiour to Blanc Type. Definitely check those out before purchasing this if you can.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After all the good reviews, I was convinced to purchase this instead of Vanilla. The color is great, the pigment it great, but the consistency is horrible. It's very thick and cakey looking on the lid. Even using a 224 it looks like old caked powder on my eyelids and I found it impossible to blend with another color underneath. It just too thick. So I'm returning this for vanilla. with the 35 eyeshadows I have from MAC none of them have this awful consistency and thickness. Going back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll keep this short and sweet
Creamy consistency
I use this as a highlighter when I don't want any more shimmer
I use it over my liquid eye base to help blending. Works amazingly
Bought the pan for $11. Not too pricy

Buy this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm absolutely thrilled that I finally purchased this shade. It's the perfect neutral creamy beige that is becoming a regular staple in my daily make-up looks. The pigmentation is excellent and the texture for being a matte finish is very creamy and smooth. Works well as either an all over shadow, a hi-light colour, and even on the lid. Being a neutral it's extremely versatile and pairs pretty much with every other shadow in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Such versatile eyeshadow! I love this for the brow bone for any makeup look I'm wearing whether it be neutral, dark or colour. I love pulling this down into my crease colour for a really nice transition of colour on my eye. I also love this as an all over lid colour with brown for a neutral work look and as an all over wash of colour. Definitely recommend having this in your collection of MAC eyeshadows. I will repurchase and always own this shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow SO MUCH ! This eyeshadow is extremely creamy and pigmented. When I apply this, I barely let my MAC 239 shader brush touch the product because it picks up so much color! Blanc Type is also very blendable, so if you do happen to apply too much then you can just blend it. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shadow and I use it daily on my lash line and on my water line to widen my eyes. When I tried this at my MAC counter I was not sure how I would feel about it because it looked a little to chalky for my liking but after getting it home and using it with other ES I fell deeply in love with the color and texture. This is deff a staple item for me!!