MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

From the permanent line.

This will be the MAC eyeshadow I finish first. Matte^2 is some of the best eyeshadow ever made--it's smooth, soft, easy to apply, and a dream to blend. You seriously cannot make a mistake applying this eyeshadow. The color is very light and around NW 15. I used to use this as a lid color with bamboo in the crease and black or brown eyeliner, but I've been using it more as a highlight lately. No shimmer in this.

Inspire by its smoothness when applying. Matte2 is awesome! However, this appear to be not so standout from my NC10-15 skintone. I will said a dupe for this will be Inglot M351, they are about the same. I like the texture and everything, i.e. lasting power, no chalkiness, natural-look. However, it just didn't show up enough for my fair skin.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite week-day brow highlight. It's matte so it's office appropriate and it's just light enough to highlight without being too bright. I bought Blanc Type and Brule at the same time because I really couldn't decide which one to get. Most people seemed to favor Brule but I've tended to use Blanc type far more often. I'm NW20 - NW25 for reference.

This shadow has good texture and good pigmentation. I can get a wash of color with a fluff brush or heavier coverage with a flat brush - it just depends on what I'm trying to do. It's also pigmented enough to help blend out mistakes or harsh lines.

I've already repurchased and expect that I will again as needed.

This is an amazing highlight and blending out color because it is so pigmented, and only half a shade lighter than my actual skin tone. This eyeshadow is extremely creamy and crazy pigmented. Huge Yay from me. It's so much better than Brule, and it's a staple for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

MAC Blanc Type (0.05 oz and $14.50 usd) is a matte soft vanilla beige color. It applies very smooth and buttery compare to other MAC eyeshadow. This is a good lid highlight powder or all over the lid for a subtle look. On my nc 40 skin, it looks harsh with the creamy beige color that does not look natural like MAC shroom does. Overall, this is a great color because the application is smooth and easy to apply.

Blanc Type is my favorite matte highlighting shade. It blends right into my skin thus making it very versatile as a highlighter, to blend out any harsh lines and to soften any eye shadow that's to intense. Best decision I've ever made when it comes to eye shadows! Will repurchase for sure!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Because my skin is so fair, most light beige-y eyeshadows don't show up on my skin (i.e. Brule).
Blanc Type is a perfect pale eye shadow that shows up but isn't white. I will never be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

amazing brown highlighting colour!
My go to brow highlight colour to clean up the brow bone from any shimmery shadows!
its matte but super pigmented, as all other matte 2 shadows are!
Not a super soft shadow that can be overblend easily, highly recommend blanc type if you love matte highlighters and pigmented shadws!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best brow highlight ever! Matte2 finish is far superior to MAC's Matte finish. It is sort of creamy? If that makes sense. Its not chalky at all and is very pigmented. Blanc Type is an off white bone color. I sometimes use it as an all over wash to even out my eyelids and throw a light brown in the crease for some definition. Very versatile color and a staple in any collection. Would definitely repurchase if I ran out!

The best eyeshadow base and highlighter. Very creamy and pigmented. Also looks great on its own for that no makeup makeup look. Instantly brightens up the eye when used to highlight the tearduct area. Great for daily use. Will always repurchase. Can't live without this!

Top Rated Eye Shadow