October 30, 2014 | 1678 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Uhh..not this..I took it back after a few days of buying it because it was too dry, (on my oily skin!) it look cakey and emphasized a blemish even more...oh and don't even get me started on what this looks like under eyes. It's like I aged 30 years because it made me look like a have wrinkles under my eyes...and yeah...I'm under 18!! I got this for 4 bucks and I wanted em back after seeing this on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

this concealer has a nice consistency and is at a reasonable price, it does a good job of covering up my dark circles, but sadly it is terrible at covering up blemishes. Having said that it is half descent at covering up redness. It does have its place in my collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an alright concealer. It's good for undereye circles but doesn't do much for blemishes. Rimmel face products tend to be "alright" in general with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer is excellent for undereye circles and for hiding discoloration. I DO NOT use it for blemishes, as I find it can highlight bumps/zits/scars. I do use it to cover broken capillaries and high color I have from rosacea. Packaging is normal for a stick concealer. Cap stays on tight when traveling, very functional. Very good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Didnt have very good coverage for undereye circles.. or anything else actually. It felt kind of greasy and creased under my eyes and that never has been a prpblem before. There are definitely better drugstore concealers (like Hard Candy Glamoflauge - full coverage, little goes a long way and only $6).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by wildwoodflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worse concealer I have ever used. I bought on a whim. Because I have tried a few other Remmel products and liked them. It was pretty cheap. I got it in walmart for around $4. It did an okay job covering small pimples. But it was horrble for undereyes. It really made the fine lines under my eyes stand out!!! ugh. Plus even though I bought the lightest shade. It had a odd peach/orange undertone that was hard to blend with my foundation.
I will never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by AlyshaD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer a lot, i think it covers under my eyes really well and also my blemishes. I haven't used a brush or sponge yet, just my fingers and it works awesome. All i do is dab it on with the stick and then blend it in with my finger. When im not broken out bad i use just this on small spots, but when i am broken out bad i just dab it on like normal and cover the rest of my face with a foundation to even everything out. What i find is that the concealer doesnt look discolored under my foundation which i have come across that before. I went out to the movies tonight and got compliments on how good my makeup looked so! Id give it a go and buy again =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this a lot. It's not the absolute best that I've tried but it works well for me and blends perfectly fine. I especially like it because it really conceals and I need A LOT of coverage. It's great for pimples. One thing I'd like to add is you should probably use a concealer brush with this. Putting it directly on the spot will probably leave too much of the product on which will make it harder to blend.
One last thing I'd like to add: I said "yes" to repurchasing, but really it's a maybe as of right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Scarlethreads

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Affordable
- Lots of product

Cons:
- Disgusting waxy texture
- Very cheap & unhygienic packaging
- Zero lasting power (even if I set with powder)
- Difficult to blend
- Gets VERY cakey on under eye
- Made me break out (and I have very agreeable skin that don't break out due to products)

If I could give it zero lippies I would. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Will never ever touch it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

This is the one product that was in my makeup bag when I was 13 and is still there! I've tried various other concealers over the years but nothing covers up a spot like this, it has been a lifesaver at times! It works for what I use it for; covering up individual spots, but I don't think the consistency is right to use for under eye circles or larger areas as it is just too thick to blend easily over a bigger area and would cake on delicate under eye skin.