July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really show up on me. It has too much shimmer/glitter. I do like the color and the shimmer/glitter a tinsy bit. I'm kind of neutral on this product. It's great for highlighting, but I was kind of disappointed that it didn't give me a sheer rosy glow like I've seen on some people. ._. I don't know if I'd buy this again because I really have no use for it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The color doesn't really show up as a blush on my skin. Works better as a highlighter if you only wear it at night. It looks too glittery in the pan but it can be very natural if you go lightly on it and stay out of the sun, unless you like the disco ball look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by purepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT 2: tried this again, and fell back in love with it! i bought a new blush brush and tried it out with this. the brush helped tremendously. i was having issues for awhile on it looking splotchy but problem fixed! =) thank god, because i just loooveee this color soo much! i wear it everyday! gives me a nice subtle bronze/ pink flush with a dash of deweyness from the light shimmer. i have fairly light skin, so the color payoff on me is very good
EDIT: tried to wear this the other day.. and 'meh'...it looked a little blotchy and dirty. maybe its because its winter and i have a lack of any color whatsoever on my face, or my new blush brush. but i think i change my mind. ORIGINAL REVIEW:beautiful beautiful beautiful! got this as a sample because of the online reviews. must buy it in full container, because i see myself using this everyday of summer! normaly any sort of tan blushes turn orange on me by afternoon(and i hate orange and coral looks awful on me). but because of the slight pink in it, it just looks natural and makes me unbelievably happy =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 5:00:00 AM More reviews by overthetop

I got this blush as a free sample and only just tried it. Its a very very pretty colour which i think would suit just aboout anyone. Although IMO its a tad too shimmery for daytime wear, which is why is stick to nick nack and back to school, but for going out and such - fantastic!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kayteea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty nice blush. It's a pinky, beige-y, brown color with some shimmer. I find that this leans more towards the neutral/beige color than the other undertones I listed, though. It shows up fine on my 'Fair Medium' skin and looks nice without looking toooo made up. I prefer Daydream to this, though, because the color is more versatile and pink tones look more natural on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by tuongvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got it in the mail and I'm having it on my cheek. I would say this is a pretty color, just by the look of it in the jar. It also looks very cute on my cheeks, a very nice glowing pinkish brown color. Good for everyday wear. I may have to stock up on it. If you haven't tried it yet , go get a sample .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rogsweetie03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i'm a blush whore and i LOVE this blush. i rediscovered it in my stash yesterday and decided to try it out. i fell in love again. i love it at first use. unfortunately, it's not a blush i reach for right away because the loose powder formula is messy and harder to work with than pressed powders. if it weren't for that fact, this blush is 5 star worthy.

waffle cone looks like a slightly browner version of mac msf in light flush when applied to my skin (nc25/asian). it's a light bronzy brown with rose undertones. the formula is very smooth and creamy. the blush is shimmery and pigmented, so it's easy to overdo, but applied with a light hand using a skunk brush, it imparts the most gorgeous glow. it gives my cheeks a healthy color, but doesn't scream, "blush!"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this blush and wasn't sure I liked it, so I passed it on. After reading reviews of it, and seeing how lovely it looked on others, I decided to give it another try. It turns out that I really like this blush for my fair neutral skin. It's not quite a peach and not quite a pink, sort of a neutral beige-y color with a lovely soft shimmer. Even though it is shimmery, I can wear it during the day without looking over-sparkled. The color is relatively light. On me, being fair, it works well as a blush. On someone with a darker complexion, it might be nicer as a highlight shade. While I have had a little bit of trouble with shade inconsistency, EM prices are hard to beat and their customer service is generally fine. This is an item I would likely buy again.

The image below shows the blush after pressing:
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by KND27

I love this blush. I'm glad that I bought into the Waffle Cone hype. It's just enough color to liven up my pale skin, but looks natural at the same time. I received this color in the sample kit and I have more than enough to last me for some time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i can say that this is the best blush of EM!!! i ordered a lot of blushes from them and i really mean it when i say a lot!!! just seeing them made me realize i dont them so i sold them to ebay! after reading the reviews here on MUA, i realized that i should give waffle cone a try. so i ordered again together with sunlight concealer and buttered tan foundation. when these arrived, wow, they are soooo perfect! i even ordered for back up of these mmu and placed them on my swap list but now i decided to be selfish! lol! i soooo love this blush. they say its beige but for me its a little pinkish and beige. it perfect on my skin tone. very natural. i cannot beleive that i could find something very cheap like this but very very great quality. i just hate applying this because it is sooo messy and i cannot bring my entire EM stuff anywhere.. but i cannot exactly express my love for EM for making such mmu like these..