Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 10/3/2011 11:58:00 PM

Easy to apply. Nice packaging. Lasts all day but smudges really easy. I only use this for a smokey eye look.

on 9/17/2011 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is an okay eyeliner .Umm ,it doesnt smudge ,yes it does!.I was epecting a little bit more.It doesnt work very well on your water line.It smugdes a lot though Id stay with MAC or Rimmel London eyeliners .

on 8/25/2011 10:03:00 AM

It's creamy and deep black. Very precise. But it fades (at least on me) after two hours or less.

If you're searching for a deep black who stays put I suggest MAC Chromaline in Black Black or UD Zero.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is so easy to use. I love how it's retractable. I hate the traditional liners that need sharpened. I never have much luck with them. This applies great to the waterline (I just set it with some powder around it). This lasts all day and didn't fade at all. All in all, I like it a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think this is definitely the most precise, easy-to-use eyeliner I've ever bought. I don't know exactly what it is, but I can FINALLY get my eyeliner to go on JUST my lash line with this liner and create very thin, even lines. It just goes on so smoothly! I don't use the smudger tool, so I can't vouch for that. However, the "waterproof" claim is a bit of a stretch. For a waterproof liner, this stuff smudges something awful if you're not careful. I've never had huge problems with this, but it can be noticeable. Overall, I use this stuff when I don't REALLY need a waterproof liner, because waterproof it ain't, but otherwise it's really very good.

on 7/2/2011 3:38:00 PM

I was on a field trip and ran out of my eyeliner. so my friend let me use hers. I loved it! It had a good tip and an amazzzing smudger! I love that its not just a "bump" (cause those make a huge mess) it acually has a defined tip and can get up close to your lash line! I personally like the pencil eyeline and apply it with a eyeliner brush but for this technique I really like it. if I did apply eyeliner this way, I would buy it!

on 6/28/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the black and charcoal colours as a gift. After a few tries, I don't ever use the charcoal colour anymore since it fades fast and doesn't show up well on my eyelids in the first place. It has now been demoted for sketching out shapes when I'm going to do a dramatic or complicated eye makeup.

I use the black one to tightline. I can't use it on my eyelids because it disappears so fast I might as well not bother, but it does stay on pretty well on my upper waterline. I found the smudgers really useless because they just erase all colour while tugging at your lids. I like the fact that it's a mechanical pencil since I loathe sharpening eyeliners. The texture is creamy and soft enough to not irritate my eye when I tightline, which I do like. I won't go out of my way looking for more of these, since I have other mechanical pencils I use on my waterline that I like better because they have better lasting power. Markedly better lasting power.

on 6/21/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is very creamy.
Very pigmented.
I put it on.
It says waterproof.
BS!
By the end of the day, I have raccoon eyes. No joke. No joke. No joke.
I swear, you need to have really dry eyes and eyelids for this to work, but it smears smears smears.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only eyeliner I'll wear. I really like how you don't have to sharpen it and you can just turn the tube and it goes up. I dislike that you can't really tell whenever your about to be out until you basically run out being that you cannot see the product through the tube. It last me for seriously months. It goes on easily. Stays on pretty good and wipes off easily.

on 6/11/2011 12:57:00 AM

I love this eyeliner pencil and always stock up when I am at the drugstore. For a self sharpening pencil, the price is amazing. I also like the smudger attached as well for blending. I have been using this product religiousy since I was 15 years old. I am now 24 and while I am experimenting with other brands, I always find myself coming back to this brand.