November 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't even know where to start with this perfume. I love florals, and this one is the perfect floral perfume. The lasting power is definitely NOT the best at all, but I don't mind, because it is just such a gorgeous scent. It makes me feel beautiful, haha. When I smell this, I picture myself running out in a giant grass field, or something. Love, love, love.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite perfume, hands down. I'm not excellent at describing smells, but I just wanted to leave a review to let other people know that this is a great scent to check out, as in, don't pass it up when you come across to smell it, you might just end up adoring it. It smells timeless and can be used for any season. It just gets such a bad rating from me because It probably only lasts 1 hour AT MOST. I just can't get this darn perfume to last at all. The price is crazy for the amount of time it sticks around, but I still come back to it because I love the smell. I won't be repurchasing it, because it just doesn't last at all. What's the point in spending $100 on what seems to be a bad body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ruby1909

I LOOOVEE this perfume. I usuually hate floral scents but this one is different. The packaging is adorable but the stay power isnt to good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite perfumes and I've been using it for the last 4 years. I fell in love with the adorable bottle and absolutely adore the fresh, floral scent.
It's perfect for spring/summer daywear, is super cute and instantly brightens my mood.
I've found that it isn't overly strong or overpowering so I do tend to use a bit more than I would with other perfumes.

I will concede that it isn't for everyone. It's a fun, playful scent and the packaging isn't everyone's cup of tea. A friend once saw it while I was shopping with her and commented on how disgusting the bottle it. Needless to say, she was horrified when I said that I'd purchased it because of the bottle...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ipekgultekin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though im not a big fan of floral smells i actually love it. Smells amazing but the problem is that it doesnt stay long and unfortunately the smell is just lasting half an hour. Maybe its because im using eau de toilette. But if you going to buy this i highly recommend you to buy eau de pafume instead of toilette.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really like this scent smells very fresh, reminds me of a lot of body butters/fragrant products i own. i use this perfume a lot

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I suck at reviewing perfumes but uh yeah... I like this. It is nothing unique, it just smells pretty. It's very fresh and not overpowering. It smells youthful without being childish. And on my skin, it has a hint of warmth to it as it dries down. If you could bottle pretty, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

Personally, I find this perfume to be quite lovely. I couldn't get enough of it at the department store (I chose this over Dior's J'adore - but that'll be my next purchase.) I find that the floral scent reacts well with my body chemistry and it ends up lasting nearly all day. I bought the biggest bottle (100 ml for around 90 dollars CAD) which in my opinion is well worth it, as I know this will be my favorite in the spring and summer. Only complaint is the design of the bottle. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the rubber daisies. I have to agree with other users on that and say it's kind of childish. But, this will definitely be a repurchase when the time comes. Very pleased.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just awful. Too strong and too floral. It might have been a nice scent if it was less strong. Glad this was just a sample and i didn't purchase it. Gave me a horrible headache!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

I really don't have anything to say about this but perfection. It's light and floral, not like BAM in your face-floral, it's soft and soothing, it's really feminine and giggly. Something for the spring and summer, deff! I'm trying to finish my other perfumes so I can purchase this without guilty feelings :)