October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ipekgultekin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though im not a big fan of floral smells i actually love it. Smells amazing but the problem is that it doesnt stay long and unfortunately the smell is just lasting half an hour. Maybe its because im using eau de toilette. But if you going to buy this i highly recommend you to buy eau de pafume instead of toilette.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really like this scent smells very fresh, reminds me of a lot of body butters/fragrant products i own. i use this perfume a lot

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I suck at reviewing perfumes but uh yeah... I like this. It is nothing unique, it just smells pretty. It's very fresh and not overpowering. It smells youthful without being childish. And on my skin, it has a hint of warmth to it as it dries down. If you could bottle pretty, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

Personally, I find this perfume to be quite lovely. I couldn't get enough of it at the department store (I chose this over Dior's J'adore - but that'll be my next purchase.) I find that the floral scent reacts well with my body chemistry and it ends up lasting nearly all day. I bought the biggest bottle (100 ml for around 90 dollars CAD) which in my opinion is well worth it, as I know this will be my favorite in the spring and summer. Only complaint is the design of the bottle. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the rubber daisies. I have to agree with other users on that and say it's kind of childish. But, this will definitely be a repurchase when the time comes. Very pleased.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just awful. Too strong and too floral. It might have been a nice scent if it was less strong. Glad this was just a sample and i didn't purchase it. Gave me a horrible headache!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

I really don't have anything to say about this but perfection. It's light and floral, not like BAM in your face-floral, it's soft and soothing, it's really feminine and giggly. Something for the spring and summer, deff! I'm trying to finish my other perfumes so I can purchase this without guilty feelings :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I absolutely hate floral scents but recently I tried this and was surprised that I like it. Wouldn't repurchase but you can give it a chance if you like flowery scents that does not give you a headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Until recently, i used to love this scent :( Now I find it smells way too much like Nair hair removal lotion. In case anyone is wondering, I own the EDT version, so the scent might differ from the EDP, as far as I know.

I remember this being a lovely spring/summer fragrance I could wear daily. Now, it collects dust on my vanity. I try every once in a while to use it, but I end up having to spray myself with another fragrance to mask the scent.

R.I.P my love affair with Marc Jacobs Daisy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Daisy is very regal, light, ladylike yet fun. Exactly what I look for in the spring and summer. Too much bad it doesn't last long throughout the day. I bought the rollerball along with the bottle, just for little touch ups in between the day.The packaging is to die for, not childish in the least. I recommend this to any lady who wants feel fresh, classy and amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's very young, and very simple. But the smell of violets is just.... addictive to me. It's a unique floral, it smells clean, crisp and fresh, like summer day playing in the grass. It's nothing amazing or special, reminds me of herbal essenses tousled shampoo. I hate the packaging however, looks like its made for a four year old, even if this is a younger scent the bottle is still too childish. And why call it "daisy" when it obviously smells like violets? I have hard time connecting the name and scent, they just don't go together in my mind. I have a small travel size and I wear it when I need a little pick me up. Not a scent I would wear everyday however, so I don't think I'll get the full size.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No