Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Uhm, ok the thing I dont like about this perfume is that it is to simple and fruity. Not so fruity that you get diabetes, but frutiy enough to think " Yea ive smelled this before 100 times" I find that all the marc jacobs perfumes besides dot have the same tropical every day easy wear apeal. If you are not complicated and just generally enjoy name brand scents i guess you will like this one

on 5/6/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Such a lovely fresh smell, to bad my body seems to eat it no matter how much I spray, it fades :(

on 4/28/2013 3:08:00 AM

At first, I really loved this perfume. But I noticed it smelled a lot more like soap than flowers. I still use it. Especially during the spring and summer. I just wishhhh it had staying power. It doesn't, and that's a major flaw for me.

on 4/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Somehow Daisy never reminded me of a fresh, playful perfume as it was supposed to be. The smell is so fresh and crisp that it only brings back memories of deodorants or air freshners, worse, the cheap kind. Well I guess, there is no expensive-smelling air-freshner to begin with. Anyway, Daisy represents a high-end teenage perfume but fails to deliver one.

on 4/25/2013 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am not the girl who likes light floral fragrances, but I have a soft spot for this perfume. It is a very fresh perfume (without being clean smelling, if that makes sense). It's a bit sweet, but not too much. Daisy is a very beautiful feminine perfume. However it does not last as long as I would like it too.

on 4/20/2013 8:42:00 AM

My absolute favourite perfume, after buying this I won't purchase anything else! It is beautiful fresh and feminine without being too overpowering or 'sweet' smelling. Love love love!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Daisy is one of my all-time favorite scents. I wear it almost every day rotating it with one of my Abercrombie & Fitch scents or another Marc Jacobs scent. I love floral scents with a little musk so this suits me perfectly. I would absolutely repurchase this and I recommend this to anyone. If you are having problems with the smell being too strong, only use one spray near the center of your body as this scent will linger, don't go for multiple sprays.

on 4/1/2013 6:54:00 PM

Saw this at tjmaxx in a gift set for around 50 dollars n decided to smell. I feel ppl just like the name and the packaging. I rlly dont like this perfume... too strong. In a way reminded me of some type of medicine, on my skin atleast. I will never purchase this fragrance. I feel the best marc jacobs perfume is Lola.

Love love love love!!! This seriously is like hands down my favv I like it for everyday i actually got a sample and I will run be purchasing the full size not really a big fan of the lotion.

on 3/13/2013 7:22:00 PM

This is an easy favorite to wear. It smells fresh and clean as well as floral. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. Basically it's an easy choice when you don't want to have to worry about people being offended by your perfume. Very nice for warm weather. Bonus - cute bottle!

Popular Fragrances