July 22, 2014 | 1908 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I absolutely hate floral scents but recently I tried this and was surprised that I like it. Wouldn't repurchase but you can give it a chance if you like flowery scents that does not give you a headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Until recently, i used to love this scent :( Now I find it smells way too much like Nair hair removal lotion. In case anyone is wondering, I own the EDT version, so the scent might differ from the EDP, as far as I know.

I remember this being a lovely spring/summer fragrance I could wear daily. Now, it collects dust on my vanity. I try every once in a while to use it, but I end up having to spray myself with another fragrance to mask the scent.

R.I.P my love affair with Marc Jacobs Daisy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Daisy is very regal, light, ladylike yet fun. Exactly what I look for in the spring and summer. Too much bad it doesn't last long throughout the day. I bought the rollerball along with the bottle, just for little touch ups in between the day.The packaging is to die for, not childish in the least. I recommend this to any lady who wants feel fresh, classy and amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's very young, and very simple. But the smell of violets is just.... addictive to me. It's a unique floral, it smells clean, crisp and fresh, like summer day playing in the grass. It's nothing amazing or special, reminds me of herbal essenses tousled shampoo. I hate the packaging however, looks like its made for a four year old, even if this is a younger scent the bottle is still too childish. And why call it "daisy" when it obviously smells like violets? I have hard time connecting the name and scent, they just don't go together in my mind. I have a small travel size and I wear it when I need a little pick me up. Not a scent I would wear everyday however, so I don't think I'll get the full size.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was way too sweet for my liking although the sweetness gradually dies out. Girly but not...bitchy if you know what I mean. It smells kind of how the bottle looks like.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My ultimate forvorite perfume. The bottle is so cute with the flowers! I love this light floral scent and I have repurchased it countless time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jbmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reason so many people wear this perfume is because it truly is a beautiful scent. It is light and unassuming, not trying to be an instant classic or even dominate a room. It is a great scent for spring and summer and smells of watermelon and daisies (duh) to me. Not a great stand out pefume, but still a good scent, one that isn't going to burn any perfume bridges in your mind. Heard it might be good as a layering scent, so will report back once I try out some combinations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i have repurchased this about 4 times which is a total shock because i usually get sick of a perfume half way through the bottle. this smells fresh and lovely and i have lost count of the compliments i have received while wearing it. it just works perfectly with my body chemistry. i have noticed that women prefer it rather than men. it is the only marc jacobs perfume that works for me which is a little disappointing, but i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of a more feminine, higher end version of B&BW's Country Chic. It is light and, as others have said, reminiscent of freshly cut grass and fruit at first. It is definitely a spring scent! The dry down is less grassy, and more of a simple warm musk (slightly powdery, but I think that's only on my skin in particular). It's definitely worth a try; it's not very unique but it's nice. Definitely an everyday scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thelifeofthemind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, one of my favorites for summer or for cute and classy outfits. It missed a lippy simply because it's very, very strong when your body temperature warms up just a little bit, so you only need a little. If you're looking for a green, clean, cool scent, this is for you. My only problem is that I tend to get choked by it a bit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No