September 1, 2014 | 1043 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just awful. Too strong and too floral. It might have been a nice scent if it was less strong. Glad this was just a sample and i didn't purchase it. Gave me a horrible headache!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

I really don't have anything to say about this but perfection. It's light and floral, not like BAM in your face-floral, it's soft and soothing, it's really feminine and giggly. Something for the spring and summer, deff! I'm trying to finish my other perfumes so I can purchase this without guilty feelings :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I absolutely hate floral scents but recently I tried this and was surprised that I like it. Wouldn't repurchase but you can give it a chance if you like flowery scents that does not give you a headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Until recently, i used to love this scent :( Now I find it smells way too much like Nair hair removal lotion. In case anyone is wondering, I own the EDT version, so the scent might differ from the EDP, as far as I know.

I remember this being a lovely spring/summer fragrance I could wear daily. Now, it collects dust on my vanity. I try every once in a while to use it, but I end up having to spray myself with another fragrance to mask the scent.

R.I.P my love affair with Marc Jacobs Daisy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Daisy is very regal, light, ladylike yet fun. Exactly what I look for in the spring and summer. Too much bad it doesn't last long throughout the day. I bought the rollerball along with the bottle, just for little touch ups in between the day.The packaging is to die for, not childish in the least. I recommend this to any lady who wants feel fresh, classy and amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's very young, and very simple. But the smell of violets is just.... addictive to me. It's a unique floral, it smells clean, crisp and fresh, like summer day playing in the grass. It's nothing amazing or special, reminds me of herbal essenses tousled shampoo. I hate the packaging however, looks like its made for a four year old, even if this is a younger scent the bottle is still too childish. And why call it "daisy" when it obviously smells like violets? I have hard time connecting the name and scent, they just don't go together in my mind. I have a small travel size and I wear it when I need a little pick me up. Not a scent I would wear everyday however, so I don't think I'll get the full size.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was way too sweet for my liking although the sweetness gradually dies out. Girly but not...bitchy if you know what I mean. It smells kind of how the bottle looks like.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My ultimate forvorite perfume. The bottle is so cute with the flowers! I love this light floral scent and I have repurchased it countless time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jbmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reason so many people wear this perfume is because it truly is a beautiful scent. It is light and unassuming, not trying to be an instant classic or even dominate a room. It is a great scent for spring and summer and smells of watermelon and daisies (duh) to me. Not a great stand out pefume, but still a good scent, one that isn't going to burn any perfume bridges in your mind. Heard it might be good as a layering scent, so will report back once I try out some combinations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i have repurchased this about 4 times which is a total shock because i usually get sick of a perfume half way through the bottle. this smells fresh and lovely and i have lost count of the compliments i have received while wearing it. it just works perfectly with my body chemistry. i have noticed that women prefer it rather than men. it is the only marc jacobs perfume that works for me which is a little disappointing, but i love it.