December 18, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by heysailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally have heavy lids, and haven't had issues with this color transferring to the upper lid. I do apply and always smudge out with a liner brush. I will have issues with the corners running as I have watery eyes. When I first bought this it was sold to me as "the blackest black". I personally prefer smolder over this pencil. It may be splitting hairs, but it's more intense anddarker to me. Like all of MAC's kohls it has a great texture for application. Because of the soft texture little flakes can fall or easily get stuck to fingers when sharpening. It can get messy, but it's a good investment pencil. Again, if you're looking for the darkest of them all try smolder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by deedeeTN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish you could give an overall rating of "0"

This may work for some, and you might be one of them but I am not. I love the way this looks on the eye, it applies smoothly and evenly. As soon as you blink your eyes you will have the upside down half moon on you beautifully placed work of art, no matter how long you let it dry before blinking, and I do not have oily lids.

Later in the day this will slide of your waterline. I would also find random melted eyeliner on my face, not a cute site.

Bottom line: I do not recommend this and will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by essdontmess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner for 3 years now. This is by far the darkest eyeliner out in the market. I've purchased other brands here and there, but I kept coming back to this one. It goes on smooth even when it isn't sharpened, and really brings out your eyes. This eyeliner is such a good investment!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good and dark but not as creamy as my HG Givenchy Magic Kajal. That goes on like butter. This is a second and while I like Givenchy's, it is nice to have a slim pencil. With this I don't have to smudge with a pencil brush. With Givenchy's I most definitely must because the pencil is so fat. This, of course smudges but what kohl doesn't? I would recommend it.
**UPDATE*** 11/26/11
I love this more and more! I'm out of my Givenchy and this is divine! I'm a bit of an eyeliner whore. My eyes look so much better with it. This goes on so smoothly but it isn't super soft like Stila Kajal so it gives a precise line. Also, it works great over eyeshadows unlike Smolder and the Lancome pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by skimball94

OMG! this product is HORRIBLE. it smudges like crazy!! itried using it on my upperlashline and tightline, but it just smudes so bad that it looks like i got punched in the face. i get x100000 better quality from the dollar store. i will never purchase another eyeliner from MAC EVER again. this was a 15 dollar waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by demcgaby

Worst eyeliner ever!!! it smudges SO bad!! I was so embarrassed that 1 hr later I had big raccoon smudges under my eyes.. and that is when I only applied it on my upper lash line! It was such a waste of money for me... a $1 dollar eyeliner could have done better job than this one..!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by veeveeaan

I currently have two of these in my possession, one of them is simply a back up! In case MAC decides to never make these again. I love this on my top lid, waterline where ever. For me, it does not smudge too badly on my waterline, it just fades a little (it's not waterproof after all) and all I have to do is reapply. It's so creamy and so goes on super easily - doesn't tug at your lids at all, so no complaints of skipping here! It's the blackest eyeliner I have, and I do prefer pencil liners because they are the easiest to work with I find (otherwise I use eyeshadow to line my eyes for a softer look sometimes).

A TIP FOR ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT SMUDGING: set your eyeliner with a black eyeshadow on top and you'll be fine. I'm sure someone else has mentioned it before but as these reviews get pushed further and further back I thought it'd help to have it on this newest one! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by roxymackay

This is my HG black eyeliner! It is amazing, jet jet black and last for ages. It is excellent on the waterline and stays put for a few good hours. Is excellent for smudging for a smokey eye look also. I compared it with my old black eyeliner and it makes it look grey in comparison. I would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by MsMaryMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOVE IT! My fave liner. The blackest and creamiest liner ever! I use on my top lid and waterline... so it smudges- what liner doesn't smudge or fade when using it on the waterline? I love it and I have 4 backups. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by 3lueMuffin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Where to start.. it is a good eyeliner, very creamy and the darkest black eyeliner i've ever tried VERY pigmented on the waterline which i love. But its smudges SO bad under my eye and I find i have to wipe it off a couple times a day or i look weird cause you can't be walking around with black eyeliner smudged all under your eye... it does last a long time. Probably won't repurchase if they even repromote it but im glad to have tried it.