April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by essdontmess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner for 3 years now. This is by far the darkest eyeliner out in the market. I've purchased other brands here and there, but I kept coming back to this one. It goes on smooth even when it isn't sharpened, and really brings out your eyes. This eyeliner is such a good investment!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good and dark but not as creamy as my HG Givenchy Magic Kajal. That goes on like butter. This is a second and while I like Givenchy's, it is nice to have a slim pencil. With this I don't have to smudge with a pencil brush. With Givenchy's I most definitely must because the pencil is so fat. This, of course smudges but what kohl doesn't? I would recommend it.
**UPDATE*** 11/26/11
I love this more and more! I'm out of my Givenchy and this is divine! I'm a bit of an eyeliner whore. My eyes look so much better with it. This goes on so smoothly but it isn't super soft like Stila Kajal so it gives a precise line. Also, it works great over eyeshadows unlike Smolder and the Lancome pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by skimball94

OMG! this product is HORRIBLE. it smudges like crazy!! itried using it on my upperlashline and tightline, but it just smudes so bad that it looks like i got punched in the face. i get x100000 better quality from the dollar store. i will never purchase another eyeliner from MAC EVER again. this was a 15 dollar waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by demcgaby

Worst eyeliner ever!!! it smudges SO bad!! I was so embarrassed that 1 hr later I had big raccoon smudges under my eyes.. and that is when I only applied it on my upper lash line! It was such a waste of money for me... a $1 dollar eyeliner could have done better job than this one..!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by veeveeaan

I currently have two of these in my possession, one of them is simply a back up! In case MAC decides to never make these again. I love this on my top lid, waterline where ever. For me, it does not smudge too badly on my waterline, it just fades a little (it's not waterproof after all) and all I have to do is reapply. It's so creamy and so goes on super easily - doesn't tug at your lids at all, so no complaints of skipping here! It's the blackest eyeliner I have, and I do prefer pencil liners because they are the easiest to work with I find (otherwise I use eyeshadow to line my eyes for a softer look sometimes).

A TIP FOR ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT SMUDGING: set your eyeliner with a black eyeshadow on top and you'll be fine. I'm sure someone else has mentioned it before but as these reviews get pushed further and further back I thought it'd help to have it on this newest one! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by roxymackay

This is my HG black eyeliner! It is amazing, jet jet black and last for ages. It is excellent on the waterline and stays put for a few good hours. Is excellent for smudging for a smokey eye look also. I compared it with my old black eyeliner and it makes it look grey in comparison. I would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by MsMaryMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOVE IT! My fave liner. The blackest and creamiest liner ever! I use on my top lid and waterline... so it smudges- what liner doesn't smudge or fade when using it on the waterline? I love it and I have 4 backups. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by 3lueMuffin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Where to start.. it is a good eyeliner, very creamy and the darkest black eyeliner i've ever tried VERY pigmented on the waterline which i love. But its smudges SO bad under my eye and I find i have to wipe it off a couple times a day or i look weird cause you can't be walking around with black eyeliner smudged all under your eye... it does last a long time. Probably won't repurchase if they even repromote it but im glad to have tried it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kelmarbur79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because of all the great things that I've heard about it and what a big mistake. I primed my eye with Urban Decay PP and went on to create my olive green smokey eye. I used this eyeliner on my upper lash line and on both upper and lower waterline. It looked great and I was pleased by how smooth it went on and how dark it was but by lunchtime I looked like a raccone. My eyes were so red and irritated and my vision blurred all day until I got home and washed it all off. I'll stick with the waterproof "Engraved" powerpoint liner instead and will not be using any of the eye khol's again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by vanialovesbenny

This is the darkest eyeliner, that I have ever tried on. However, I find that this eyeliner smudges so much throughout the day. It is ridiculous, I find myself wiping my waterline constantly. I wear the smokey/smudge eyeliner look everyday with MAC smolder on my waterline. It does not smudge/smear as much as feline and when smolder does smudge it looks sexy mmm delicious. I look like a raccoon when feline smears hahaha no joke though.