November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by evarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for wa beautiful true red, this is it! It's just... RED. :) I have pale, cooler toned skin and it looks gorgeous. I'm actually putting this in people's stockings this year. Classic and lovely color for the Christmas season.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It goes on without streaking and looks great on my light skin. I would recommend this beautiful color to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Click "Continue" for picture
This is my favorite winter red. I've got pale yellow toned hands and this sligthly muted red looks awsome in the colder (and darker) months. It's not a true red since it is blue based, but without going to far on the blue scale. In the summer I switch to OPI The Thrill of Brazil, which is like the summer edition of this polish. It's a bright "pin-up" red, but with the same slight blue feel to it.

Picture of OPI Vodka & Caviar, The Thrill of Brazil and Big Apple Red:
continued >>

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is true RED RED. Too red for me even toe nails. It is not a kind of red I like. I don't think I will use it. Waste money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous, classic red. I've ignored it for a few months, but now that winter is getting nearer, I'm ready to take this beauty out. I think that this shade of red looks awesome on all skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by BelleandSebby

I have a whole makeup case full of Opi nailpolishes, and Vodka & Caviar is by far my favorite! It's a bright, stand out kind of red, but not too in your face. It's kind of like a classy vintage red, the kind I imagine girls wore in the 1940's. And out of all my polishes, this is the one that streaks the least! I'm definitely going to buy it again when I'm done with this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OPI Vodka and Caviar:

I got this nail polish at Trade Secrets for $8.50. It is a true red. It is a true red. The red that could be described in simplest terms as red! Absent of sparkles, glitter, micro glitter or purple and orange undertones - this is a classic red that if anything is more of a cooler toned color.

Even though I would describe my undertone as more of a neutral/warm I can wear this. I put two coats on, the first went on opaque but I used a second coat anyway since red n/p tends to be a little unforgiving. To seal the color in I applied one coat of Seche Vite and it looks perfect. If I had to have only one red n/p this would be it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this red creme. On me it is a true red. Usually reds look slightly pink or orange on me, but not Vodka & Caviar. This is a very classy color and perfect to wear year round. Also, it wears well. I had this on my toes for over 3 weeks. It didn't clip! I only took it off because my toe nails were growing out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Quite simply one of the most beautiful, elegant reds ever. Shows up as a somewhat bright medium cool-toned red on my very pale, cool skintone. Highly flattering but just a little too bright for my hands (I prefer Lippmann Lady Is A Tramp as my HG red mani) but I utterly adore Vodka & Caviar as my pedi. So much so that I'm down to barely a half bottle and will have to be repurchasing soon. Applies almost perfectly in two coats and wears very well (use OPI Natural Base & Seche Vite as a topcoat). Easily my go-to HG pedicure shade. ♥!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this polish in a russian set.
Ive worn it on my toes twice now,inc today.
Its a bright blue red love it on my pale skin.
3 coats over leighton denny base coat and nails inc top coat.