OPI Russian Navy

4.5

i read these reviews, but thought that maybe my bottle would be different and it would come out the gorgeous deep purple shimmer i wanted...should've listened to you guys! it came out deep, deep blue, which is fine but so not what i wanted. formula is pretty good, and it's shiny, just not my thing.

black cherry chutney is much better for a deep purple shimmer.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This nailpolish is very deceiving. It looks way prettier in the container, like duochrome with blue and purple sparkles. But in reality its just a dark dark blue. It is only pretty under the sun when it can reflect the glitter but otherwise normally u cant see it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best navy out there! Perfectly dark and perfectly blue, all year round!

Love it!! Great OPI quality as usual and a beautiful polish! Such a unique yet classy colour!! It is a VERY dark bluish-purpley colour with hints of blue and pink shimmer. Unfourtunately it does look extremely close to black when wearing it on your nails.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE this colour! Really dark and sophisticated. I love the pearly kind of finish and the red sparkles that only come out in the sunlight. In dimmer light it looks almost black. It even works on my olive-yellow skin tone and when I have a bit of a tan. I think it looks amazing on fairer skinned ladies though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Like so many others, I bought this in hopes of wearing a deep purple color. I was surprised to learn that it is a deep, shimmery navy blue (hence the name, I guess!), but when I looked closer, I fell in love with this polish! It doesn't look black at all on my nails, and I think it's the perfect elegant color for autumn.

Very misleading from looking at the bottle. I thought it was a deep purple color. Instead, it is a deep, dark blue that only shows purple shimmer in good lighting.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely beautiful in the bottle, looks like plain old black polish on the nails.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My fav OPI shade, I could wear it forever. It's a sexy deep blue thats trendy and classic.

Whe this color first came out I wore it for about six months straight and still do every once in awhile. It's the perfect dark blue and a great fall color. Definitely a must have in your collection. I would definitely repurchase if and when I ever finish my first bottle.

Top Rated OPI Products