April 16, 2014 | 875 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by fourfootnine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so in love with this nail polish. I normally wouldn't do glittery nail polishes (I just recently started getting into that.) What I love is that the color is so deep and intense, and it's shimmery without the giant chunks of glitter. In a lot of pictures by other people, it's apparent that it's a beautiful, rich, navy color. Maybe it's just me, but I find mine a mix; more of a Midnight Blue than just blue or violet. And that's not just in the bottle, it shows that way on my nails, too. I can't say about the wear just yet, because I just bought it. But I'm sure I'd buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Shannon1205

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It looked like a navy blue in the store, purple when I got home -- but when I put it on, it was so dark as to be almost black which was not what I was looking for. I'm sure it works for other people, and the quality is excellent (as are most OPI products) but I kind of felt misled about the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kept seeing so many reviews on this item so I had to pick it up. When you look at the bottle it looks purple with blue shimmer. But when you put it on it looks dark blue (almost a black by far) with purple shimmer. Its a pretty color and I love it. Blue is my favorite color so i will def repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by MoMartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite opi colors. It's a blue, purple, green color. It looks like an almost black blue after two coats. In the light it has such a beautiful shimmer & all the colors are visible. It's a really great fall color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

This is a great color in my book it's a must have. I have not come across a color like this. So I had to add it to my collection. It rocks, it's a deep rich color. This is what you get when you mix a deep purple,deep blue and black. It looks great in the light. I am always asked id that blue? Is it black? followed by is it black? lol It's just the best

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a sophisticated, and intelligent color. Great for school days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is such an amazing colour. People always ask me if I'm wearing black nail polish but this is not black!
It's a deep navy blue, with purple monochromes in it. It's beautiful and it's my go to colour for my french manicure. :)
I will be repurchasing this for as long as I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by PinkLeopard24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful navy blue with violet undertones! It doesn't look black or too dark on me like some say in reviews, maybe it depends on ur skintone. Perfect for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this shade - perfect on both hands and feet!!! I had this on at Christmas and received lots of compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by jessexplosion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic colour, I get so many compliments when I wear it. A great navy with violet hues and a nice shiny finish. Fantastic staying power too, two coats of this lacquer and I can wear it without chipping for almost two weeks, and it's not too dodgy or noticeable to touch up any small chips if it comes to it. No top coat needed either. Great winter colour for nails and toenails, but I'll wear it in the warmer months as well when I'm feeling a bit mysterious or edgy. A good, classy alternative to straight black, but then, I have OPI's onyx as well... Will buy Russian Navy again when my bottle runs out.