December 22, 2014 | 1151 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Joy2225

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume has a nice smell nothing special about it. A good day fragrance. It is fresh but a little floral. So if you don't like strong florals this would be for you. I bought the big bottle and don't use it often so I would not buy again.
Edit- There is a strange smell about this. I think it reminds me of the smell of the wax they used to give me for my braces.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by deetopia

A nice floral gourmand perfume.
Remind me of Vera Wang Women. Wait... I think Diamonds is Vera Wang Women + Gourmand. It's a safe perfume. Although the staying power is not so great, I still like it. What I don't like about Diamonds is the bottle. It's ugly. YSL Baby Doll or even Britney's Believe is more diamonds like than Diamonds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 6:15:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The scent is very fruity and fresh! I love it!

The lasting power is very good. I have not tried any other Armani fragrances before. I absolutely adore this lovely scent. It's not "old lady" ish like I found some fragrances to be (those that are overpowering and heavy). Instead Diamonds is young and fresh.

I got a sample of this and I'm definitely going to buy the full size bottle the next time I need to get a new fragrance.The only downside with this product is the fact that it is pretty expensive.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smelled a lot better in the store than it did on me... Haha. Maybe it's because I was in Sephora and tons of perfumes were mixed together and I couldn't get a clear smell. It's okay... but it's not the greatest. When it's first sprayed on... it comes with a weird smell, but after it fans out a bit it smells a lot better. The price isn't too bad... so it's worth purchasing. I still get compliments on it and I can still smell a bit of it on me at the end of the day. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 8:27:00 AM More reviews by shesclassy

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a queen! It is a little strong at first, but just give it a few moments. It's a winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 4:45:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I've been a huge fan of some of Armanis fragrances such as 'She' and 'White'. This one is quite different. Diamonds looks like a big crystal jewel and I don't think it matches the scent. The scent is very fruity to me, a sweet soft fruity scent. It is different to other scents out there, but I'm not sold! I'll stay with the sample and won't buy a full sized bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been adorer of Armani fragrances, but I have probably expected something more "grown-up" with Diamonds. Now I think that all his other fragrances are more complex than this one. My first impression when I tried it was that it smelled like a scent for teenage girls. All I can smell is raspberry here... sort of a "sweet, sugary water" and just another, not very distinctive fruity-floral on the market. Staying power is also rather bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Giorgio Armani is a genious at making me a follower of his perfumes. They are all very capable of being signature scents (at least in my case, anyway). Armani Code was my signature scent until I came by this new release, Diamonds. I am extremely thrilled to have found a fragrance that not only contains lychee, but pulls it off perfectly! The lychee and the raspberry notes intertwine beautifully to form, what for me, is the gorgeous aura of a precious diamond. It has a sweet, feathery innocence to it at first, and then comes that nice sparkle once it settles. The lasting power is great, too. I can smell it on myself the whole day, starting from the early morning when I spritz it on. It's definitely sweet, though not obnoxious, and has the personality of Hot Couture (pink) by Givenchy. Unique, elegant, confident, and expensive smelling. I only have a sample spray and I'm dying to buy a full size bottle!

Notes as mentioned on Sephora:
Lychee, Raspberry, Rose, Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Vetiver, Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Vanilla.

Those first three notes are what stick out to me the most in Diamonds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty floral gourmand. On me it is creamy amber, raspberry, vanilla and a beautiful cedar note. This is light-hearted, young and seems playful and foxy. Even tho, it's geared to the younger crowd, it's not boring at all and the notes are well-balenced. It isn't cheap smelling at all. The lasting power is quite good too.

To me Diamonds is all about a laid back, carefree and casual lifestyle. It's perfect for times where you just want to smell pretty, feminine and fuss free.

The bottle and the color of the fragrance go perfectly with the personality of Diamonds. The bottle is faceted and sparkling just like the sparkling floral gourmand held within.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I received a sample of this and really like it. It smells like berries with a powdery base and a little vanilla in it. Softly sweet, but not overly so. I'm a big fan of Armani fragrances and this one is no exception, however it is quite different to the others. I will definitely purchase a bottle of Diamonds one of these days.