China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

on 7/7/2012 11:21:00 AM

Amazing color! But I wish the brush was of a better quality.The way it is now, makes the polish go on streaky. Also, there is cuticle drag and bubbles if you are not careful to avoid this. Still, I think the color is worth the hassle.

My favourite nail colour for summer toes - E V A HHHHHH! As it's name implies it is the exact colour of a Tiffany box. Hence the Audrey (Hepburn) reference.

The colour is smooth and applies exceptionally well. Two coats really anchors the polish (with a clear topcoat) but I put on one coat in an uber-quickie pedicure because my toes were blasphemous and it's Day 3 and they have not chipped at all (and that's no topcoat folks).

I just can't stop staring at them because the colour is soooo pretty. It really sets my skin tone off as well. I see it being a pretty neutral for all skin tones. It can be compared to a robin's egg blue shade. I've gotten so many compliments on the colour.

The price is low for a salon brand (cheaper than other brands - you know who you are) and as far as I am concerned China Glaze is one of the best nail varnish/polishes out there. The only thing I would complain about is that it thickens quickly.....but hey all nailpolishes do. I will just buy another one.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

on 6/29/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased this colour after reading all the hype. It's not a colour I would have picked up otherwise but I thought I would give it a go. I'm actually sorry I did. I wanted to like this colour but it's just not for me. I don't like the look of it on my nail... I have warm toned skin and I think maybe this colour is better for people with cool toned skin? Anyway I asked a few people (friends, mum, boyfriend) whether they liked it and didn't get any positive feedback... just a bunch of "oh.. yeh it's okay"... not exactly what I was going for. As for the formula, I thought it was okay. A little on the streaky side, but nothing a couple of coats couldn't fix.

on 6/27/2012 10:24:00 PM

This is a really pretty minty color. I was asked by my sister to find her a mint/creme color and got her this one, I noticed later that it was called "For Audrey" and my sisters little girls name is Audrie. =) Anyway, it does get a little thick but if you use the old trick of adding a few drops of fingernail polish remover it really helps it thin out and apply better..

on 6/24/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this color its like a dark robins egg blue. it gets thick really fast and you have to apply it quickly. but the color is so brilliant its worth it. it dries pretty shiny so you dont need a top coat but i put one anyway for chipping purposes, am pretty rough with my nails but this polish with three coats and top coat didnt chip for a whole week, which is a record for me. i would recommend this color i think it would look good on a variety of different skin tones. will i repurchase? heck yes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautiful color! And easy to apply. Three layers and it was perfect.

on 6/22/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful color! A summer must have! This was my first time purchasing a china glaze product and I was impressed. I do favor the Essie brand but this is a close secound.

on 6/22/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

I bought this polish because it is a must-have for any decent collection, but I'm sorely disappointed with it. Granted, it is a very beautiful colour, the application was just horrendous. I was using it for the first time and it got all thick and gooey. I had such a hard time getting an even coat. For a nail polish by China Glaze, even the brush just seemed odd. This is a very beautiful colour, but I just have no patience for polishes that get thick too fast.

on 6/18/2012 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a staple for any nail polish collection. I love it. Does not take too many coats to get a good application and it is an appropriate share for me to wear to my day job.

This is one of my go to summer colors. Its a spot in Tiffany blue and I love the way it looks with my tan. I can see why it is a favorite of the nail board. This is one of the few colors I've wore many times when I have so many untrieds. I'm very glad this is a core color. This is a for sure rebuy when I run out.

Top Rated China Glaze Products