April 19, 2014 | 1118 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Fionab50

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful color! A summer must have! This was my first time purchasing a china glaze product and I was impressed. I do favor the Essie brand but this is a close secound.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by cocojadejazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this polish because it is a must-have for any decent collection, but I'm sorely disappointed with it. Granted, it is a very beautiful colour, the application was just horrendous. I was using it for the first time and it got all thick and gooey. I had such a hard time getting an even coat. For a nail polish by China Glaze, even the brush just seemed odd. This is a very beautiful colour, but I just have no patience for polishes that get thick too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for any nail polish collection. I love it. Does not take too many coats to get a good application and it is an appropriate share for me to wear to my day job.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

This is one of my go to summer colors. Its a spot in Tiffany blue and I love the way it looks with my tan. I can see why it is a favorite of the nail board. This is one of the few colors I've wore many times when I have so many untrieds. I'm very glad this is a core color. This is a for sure rebuy when I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did not like this color- I thought it would look good with my tanned skin.. I gave it a chance for 2 days then removed it. It reminded me of the same color as scrubs- I might just be more of a Natural Pink person.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

What a gorgeous colour this is! It's a greenish blue that looks absolutely amazing. I never thought I would buy a colour like this, but am I glad I did! It has a pretty good coverage, two coats was all I needed. I've been wearing it on my toes for two weeks now and I still have no cracking or chipping. Love this nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by fredinbed

This was a surprise. I purchased it on a whim from a sale website not really expecting it to blow me away. I have gingery tones to my hair and very pale warm toned skin. I usually prefer nail colours that lean towards the orange end of the wheel (warm pinks, oranges, reds, etc).

I immediately regretted buying this and expected to hate it. I could not have been more wrong. It looks lovely against my skin, I'd even say it makes it look bright and peachy. I especially love it on me when my nails are trimmed short. I know most people prefer dark colours on short nails but for me this is the perfect short and neat colour. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! I don't normally wear blues of any kind because they just don't look good on me. I actually bought this because my daughter's name is Audrey and I just wanted it for my collection. Used it on a whim for a pedi and I LOVE IT! Has enough of a warm greenish tint to make it work well with my warmer toned skin (unlike every other shade of blue I've ever tried). Will definitely keep using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my opinion this is the best and closest color to Tiffany blue. It's so beautiful and true to the color you see in the bottle. My only complaint would be that it would be a little to sheer for me at first. I has to layer it three times to get my desired color, which of course made it take a very long time to dry! But once dry I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this mainly because it's popular. (Shh you've done it, too.) The shade is just lovely and I understand why people love it. A nice bright blue-ish green shade, perfect for spring. As with most of CG's polishes, application is nice. Just a lot of polish tends to get on the brush at once. (Which i like.)