September 3, 2014 | 431 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this colour after reading all the hype. It's not a colour I would have picked up otherwise but I thought I would give it a go. I'm actually sorry I did. I wanted to like this colour but it's just not for me. I don't like the look of it on my nail... I have warm toned skin and I think maybe this colour is better for people with cool toned skin? Anyway I asked a few people (friends, mum, boyfriend) whether they liked it and didn't get any positive feedback... just a bunch of "oh.. yeh it's okay"... not exactly what I was going for. As for the formula, I thought it was okay. A little on the streaky side, but nothing a couple of coats couldn't fix.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcoma82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty minty color. I was asked by my sister to find her a mint/creme color and got her this one, I noticed later that it was called "For Audrey" and my sisters little girls name is Audrie. =) Anyway, it does get a little thick but if you use the old trick of adding a few drops of fingernail polish remover it really helps it thin out and apply better..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this color its like a dark robins egg blue. it gets thick really fast and you have to apply it quickly. but the color is so brilliant its worth it. it dries pretty shiny so you dont need a top coat but i put one anyway for chipping purposes, am pretty rough with my nails but this polish with three coats and top coat didnt chip for a whole week, which is a record for me. i would recommend this color i think it would look good on a variety of different skin tones. will i repurchase? heck yes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ErycahBlueberrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful color! And easy to apply. Three layers and it was perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Fionab50

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful color! A summer must have! This was my first time purchasing a china glaze product and I was impressed. I do favor the Essie brand but this is a close secound.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by cocojadejazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this polish because it is a must-have for any decent collection, but I'm sorely disappointed with it. Granted, it is a very beautiful colour, the application was just horrendous. I was using it for the first time and it got all thick and gooey. I had such a hard time getting an even coat. For a nail polish by China Glaze, even the brush just seemed odd. This is a very beautiful colour, but I just have no patience for polishes that get thick too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for any nail polish collection. I love it. Does not take too many coats to get a good application and it is an appropriate share for me to wear to my day job.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

This is one of my go to summer colors. Its a spot in Tiffany blue and I love the way it looks with my tan. I can see why it is a favorite of the nail board. This is one of the few colors I've wore many times when I have so many untrieds. I'm very glad this is a core color. This is a for sure rebuy when I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did not like this color- I thought it would look good with my tanned skin.. I gave it a chance for 2 days then removed it. It reminded me of the same color as scrubs- I might just be more of a Natural Pink person.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

What a gorgeous colour this is! It's a greenish blue that looks absolutely amazing. I never thought I would buy a colour like this, but am I glad I did! It has a pretty good coverage, two coats was all I needed. I've been wearing it on my toes for two weeks now and I still have no cracking or chipping. Love this nail polish!