October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Onlyleica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see why people wouldn't like this. Since I'm a big fan of winged eyes, however, it works perfectly...especially with wide lines. It doesn't smear and stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by jadegutierrez

horrible! this smears, is hard to apply because of the thick marker tip, and is not worth your money!!!@!%4

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by shortstuff87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

THis was the crappiest thing inthe world. its watry, it does make a thin line or anything!! I only bought this cuz the stupid girl at makeup counter atwalgreens told me this is the best thing ever and I shoulda just went wit my gut and not have bought it!! UGH !!!! I want my money back!! grrrrrrrrr!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply put, this product is just B.A.D., very B.A.D., supremely B.A.D!!! This eyeliner is literally in the shape of a magic marker which you are "suppose" to swipe across your lash line which is impossible since it's so big and clunky. Also, if you like a thin line of eyeliner this is not the eyeliner for you, and if you like a thicker line of eyeliner (which I do), again, this eyeliner is not for you.

I am relegating this eyeliner to reside in my pen/pencil cup holder and I will use it as magic marker for that is all it is good for because it SUCKS at it's intended task. Yet another product to add to my DO NOT RE-BUY LIST FOR LIFE.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This product doesn't go on very bold. You can barely see it on your skin. It also does have much staying power. As soon as you apply it you can easily wipe it off. I very much agree with the reviewer below in that it is much like a washable marker. Overall it does not serve its purpose as an eyeliner. I was thinking it could be a day eyeliner but you can barely even see it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unless you're going for a streaky Amy Winehouse look, you might want to give this one a pass. The tip is seriously thick, and you don't get to see that until after you take the cap off (mine doesn't have a clear cap). The texture is like a wet washable marker. I don't know what they were thinking when they came up with this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by staceofbase85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WORST EYELINER!! DO NOT BUY!! I have it in the black brown...it does not last all day and the application is terrible. Its the consistency of your kindergarten water color set and applies the same, watery and awful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly read the name as Voluminous Maker, not Marker, so I cannot be mad that this is infact like a marker. I think that if you are especially skilled with eyeliner it might be OK, but I did not feel like taking the time to play with this. Also, I bought this in a two pack and one was totally dried out, although that could be the store's fault if this was an old offering.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by miyabi0619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really don't like this eyeliner. I've been using liquid eyeliner for years and am pretty good at using brush-tipped liquid eyeliners. I wanted to give this a try since generally people say this marker tip is easier to use than those brush-tipped types. But I found the marker tip of this product too thick, it's really hard for me to draw a thin line with it. Besides, the marker tip doesn't fit well with the curve of my eyes, the liquid doesn't come out of the tip evenly. I could hardly draw a smooth line with it. I love the "Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner" by L'Oreal though. They are way better than this marker one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by JillEbEEnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this. It is really really easy to apply, it's fool proof. If you smudge or make a mistake, it wipes right off. I find the felt tip offers a lot of control. My lines aren't shaky, they're smooth and even. To make it a little darker, I go over it a couple times.