October 30, 2014 | 1653 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is one I the best! I am a NC43 and am between two shades nc42 being too light and nc 45 being way too dark. Im not a big fan of the liquid foundations thy oxidise an make my face look way too dark, way too silver at times or way too orange! Hence I've stuck to this powder foundation gt years and love it. A sweep of this magic stuff and a spray of fix plus spray gives the most flawless and beautiful effect make u look like u have natural glowing skin. Te foundation is build able and has a medium coverage. Really good in my opinion the price is reasonable too and the product last a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ddrie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this! I've used it for about 3 years and till this day, it's the best I've tried. Even though it can a bit pricey, it's so worth it! The color of it goes perfectly with my skin and it lasts. It's perfect if you want a full coverage look. If you put too much it can make your face look cakey but if you put the right about I really like the look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

This is my go to powder! I have used this powder consistently for 4 years and I still love it. It has awesome coverage and matches my skin tone exactly. The downside is that it's a bit pricey, and it can give you that "look" of wearing powder, which can be annoying if you're the kind of person who likes to have the natural, flawless look. I'm also not too fond of the packaging, especially the applicator sponge (it should be higher quality for the price and prestige of MAC).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this product around 3 maybe 4 years ago. It was love at first application! I was in love with this powder right up until I figured out that I am allergic to it and it gave me a HUGE rash that took over a week to clear up! I repurchased this product about 6 months ago in hopes that my reaction to it was just a one time thing (my skin is tempermental) but it broke me out again and tingled when I applied it. : (

I would say that this foundation would great for someone that needs a full coverage powder. The only way medium coverage is coming out of this is if it's VERY lightly applied. Because of the fact that I have oily/combination/dry skin it seemed to look less matte after a few hours of wear (which I LOVE) and to gives a nicer finish.

My one other main negative is that it tends to feel heavy when applied over other products. I would usually use a moisturizer and/or primer and then a medium coverage liquid foundation, and it made my face feel like a mask! O_o

If I wasn't allergic to it I would purchase powder again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Used for years. Covers well but can look a little too cakey now that I am looking for a more Dewey look

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Stephrz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this powder for over a year and I love it! I apply it with the MAC 150, 187 brushes I alternate. When I want more coverage and in a hurry, I go with the 150. If I'm taking my time then I buildup the coverage with the 187 brush. It's beautiful it looks airbrushed it's mattifying however at the end of the day since I have fairly oily skin I have to blot some of the shine away. I absolutely recommend this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect powder foundation. Great for people with dry skin. I haven't noticed my dry patches. Leaves a flawless finish. If you apply a small amount over liquid foundation it gives a beautiful finish. Package is nice with an application sponge. Nice black compact for easy travel. Hold up in summer heat. It is costly at about 29 dollars. But it's better then spending money on cheap dupes that suck. It last long. I get a ton of compliments. Even from my husband who never compliment me at all. Lol :-) we are pass that stage :-) update still love this powder I'm using care blend now because my skin has gotten drier due to hormonal problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CosmoJunkie24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only compact I have ever went back to. I tried shopping around to see if I was missing out on anything else. to my avail nothing compares to this compact. I am acne prone and this compact works amazing for covering up. if my face gets oily I use the Mac pressed powder to remove shine. I also moisturize before use works best when face is moisturized

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

I always hear bad things about MAC makeup and honestly believe it at times especially since this makeup brand seems to specialize in highly pigmented products. With that being said, this powder offers the most coverage for my acne prone skin. I have a lot of red marks that layers of other foundations do cover, however no liquid foundation is necessary for me when using this product. When I use this foundation/powder, my skin doesn't feel weighed down by products at the end of the day. I have pretty oily skin so I don't really moisturize and I just apply this with a dry sponge or powder puff on top of my bare skin followed by my Peter Thomas Roth powder sunscreen. I don't have any issues with it looking cakey like other users complain about. I've tried many different powders always trying to find something healthier with this type of coverage. Bare minerals, lancome dual finish, make up forever powders, lorac baked pore perfection , bourjois healthy mix, and many others. BUT I keep coming back to studio fix. I think I've been purchasing this product for over 10 years along side other brands. This stuff has great coverage and doesn't break me out. It's a great foundation/powder for on the go when you don't have time to apply perfect foundation and concealer, etc. I use this mostly on a daily basis just because it's so fast and easy and offers all the coverage I need.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ive had this for months now and still looks brand new!!!

PROS:
- gives my skin a nice glow
-makes my skin look flawless
- lasts forever in the pan
- really nice packeging
- great colour range
-perfect to set your foundation or wear alone

CONS:
-ive heard it can break people out which scares me
-very expensive

I most likely will buy it again when i use it up (which i cant see happening any time soon )