January 25, 2015 | 973 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by txartistgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a Makeup artist I use this foundation in my kit and for my personal use. I love the pallets because I can mix to match my skin color as it changes during the seasons. I always apply with a wet beauty blender dupe sponge from Ulta and I get a flawless look everytime. This has never caused me to break out nor has it ever felt oily. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend this to any MUA building their kits as well as to your everyday consumer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by taylorrenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the HD foundation palate and I am OBSESSED. Makes my skin look flawless, no need for concealer, and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. And it was pretty cheap!! Will definitely continue to purchase it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Swilson611

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation leaves my skin looking airbrushed and flawless!! Granted I use the beauty blender with this cream foundation (I don't know if that changes the effect of the product itself) but overall I love this product! Definitely a must have for any MUA or anybody for that matter. It's very affordable and lasts on my skin all day, even with my oily T*Zone. I set it with MUFE mattifying powder and after 8 hours of running around at work it is still set nicely in place. a little goes a long way with this as it blends really nicely so you can adjust your coverage. I love this product and would recommend to anyone! Even those with tight wallets can afford this!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been on a professional foundation craze since IMATS 2011, I am also reviewing RCMA, Kett, Mehron. ( haven't tried Cinema Secrets or MUD yet but intend to).
Therefore if you're interested, you can read my reviews on them.
I do believe that professional foundation brands are superior to commercial brands. With that said:

Graftobian is an amazing foundation. Full coverage, very HD friendly, undetectable to the camera. Looks like skin, not too matte, not too dewey, just very skin-like. Covers everything, makes freckles invisible.

Application: It blends like a dream, very emollient. I can use my beauty blender, any synthetic foundation brush (Sigma HD brushes are my fav in that department), or my fingers and it will look great regardless. Has a butter-like texture which makes it super easy to apply and blend in literally seconds.

To compare:  Graftobian is my *almost* first favorite foundation. I say almost because it's not quite second, as it's tiniest decimal points away from being my first ( which is Kett cream foundation). However, I tend to  reach for Graftobian more frequently than for Kett. My reasons:  It's easier and faster to apply than Kett. With Graftobian I can literally smear, blend and go, while Kett does require slightly more skill and effort to apply and blend, as it has a stiffer consistency ( I posted a review for Kett as well). It's easier and work into the skin which makes it very morning rush friendly.
I feel that Kett  surpasses Graftobian in the teensiest, slightest bit in longevity and because it is a little bit more forgiving to dry skin and flakes.

Longevity:  It's long lasting. I apply and set it with translucent powder (  Kett Sett powder or Graftobian loose translucent, both amazing products). I would say it lasts about 10 to 12 hours on me if powdered. My skin is combination, Oily t zone and normal cheeks and it withstands oil, humidity, rain or other NYC forecast.

Shades: My perfect shade is Vixen and in Mac terms I am about NW25 to 30. Their shade selection is enormous. I've seen the widest variety of shades from the palest, whitest to pitch, jet black, any undertone possible.
Highly recommend!

26 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Finoatomic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love the finish look of this foundation and the way it is on the camera. But for my oily skin in very hot country, it cannot stay put all day. In summer time, it will last on my skin only few hours. However, it is the foundation I always use for evening events and indoors place.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by pdelmercado

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just wanted to share some information. After a lot of trial and error, I found the equivalents to Max Factor Panstick in the color Nude Ivory
-Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin enhancer in SX03 (pricey, but full coverage and a dreamy finish)

-Revlon Colorstay in Buff (not as full coverage as above, but stays on as promised)

-Graftobian HD Cream Foundadion in Ingenue (for me, better than Kevyn Aucoin)

All of the above foundations are full coverage.

I went through so much trying to find the right shades, I just had to share.

24 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by reesesilverstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go to for special events. It's a medium coverage cream that can be sheered out or built to full coverage. It is comfortable on, but doesn't feel like you're wearing nothing. Hasn't cause any breakouts or eczema flares. I like that there are so many shades, and the price isn't exorbitant that it isn't a problem to find your shade - especially if you buy the palettes. All in all, it's a keeper and one of my favorite foundations.
Shades: Deep Xanthe & Midnight Marigold

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

Hands down the best foundationt that I've used. It feels light yet provides full coverage. I wish i had discovered this foundation before my wedding...oh well. I wore this to my sister's wedding a few months ago, and was astonished at how flawless my skin came out in the pix (the photoghaphers for mine & her wedding are the same so it's got to be the foundation). This is not something that I'd wear everyday, only for special occasion/going out, as i am afraid of my pores getting clogged up. I got the Warm#2 palette which provided me with enough shades to get me through all the changes in my facial color, thoughout the year + highligher/contour shades & more. For $20 (from makeupmania.com) i think this is a steal

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is a bit bananas. I recently quit smoking too, so now my skin is totally hating me. Way dryer in the winter and uber oily in the summer. I'm sure that's normal for a lot of people, but it literally messed up my routines. I had no idea how to do my makeup anymore lol. In comes this beauty of a foundation. I've had the hardest time finding foundations that work with my skin and colouring. Saw the great reviews for Graftobian and decided on the complete warm palette. This baby is going to last me forever! And I don't have to go anywhere for a new shade when the summer changes my skin tone because this palette covers every shade I could possibly be. If one of the colours doesn't suit me, mix them! The way I use it is with a damp beauty blender. Any other way and it's cakey for me. Right now my skin is super dry, so I swirl the BB in the foundation, then dab it in some moisturizer and blend it into my skin. If I do the bounce, it's still too heavy, so I sweep it on. Sounds like it defeats the purpose of the BB, but it works like a charm. You seriously don't need much, I sheer it down to next to nothing and I still get great coverage. I couldn't possible use this any heavier, it definitely would clog pores. Then in the summer, I skip the moisturizer part and use some finishing powder to set. No powder in the winter, it doesn't need it. This stuff looks just like skin! And pictures? Never looked better (or younger lol). Seriously worth it ladies..

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by QuilleyReturns

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

This covers well, but those who have a sensitivty to mineral oil, petroleum and other oils should be cautious. Yes, the finish is beautiful, the color range amazing, however I would expect this as these cosmetics are formulated for stage and screen. I talked to a few actress friends about this who told me that they RUN to remove this from their skin when they are done for the day. This product did not work for me as I have sensitive skin. I could not understand why their skin didn't react the same way until they reminded me that regular facials, peels, extractions, etc. prevent their skin from reacting to this. As for me, a woman who is NOT a professional actress, it completely ruined my skin and it took me a good 6 months to get it back to normal. I keep it in my kit for special occasions only when I have a one night event to attend and then RUN to take it off before it does any major damage. Cleaning with a Clarisonic is a must for me with this product. Buyer/user beware.

16 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No