September 19, 2014 | 1009 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this in cocoa. Great color, nice and smooth and long lasting. It is a bit smudgy but I actually like that about it if you don't want smudgy maybe you should look for a liquid or gel liner. Anyway the color is so nice and goes great with hazel eyes. Only flaw is that there isn't much product, but I don't use that much so I guess it's okay. There are other good products like Rimmel's eyeliners that are basically the same but are a bit cheaper. I got Revlon because I preferred the color. Revlon is one of the more spendy drugstore products but are usually the best quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Not pigmented enough, and didnt last long. I'll stick with Maybelline

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Nakae0403

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner glides on smooth & creamy and stays all day! In the morning I apply it to my upper lash line, tight line, and water line and it stays on all day! It doesn't smudge what so ever and doesn't fade. However, if you mess up while applying you have to take it off IMMEDIATELY, or it won't budge. Also it is about 10 dollars which is kind of expensive to me for the amount of product you get. Other than that this is my holy grail eyeliner!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

When I first applied this eyeliner, it came off very creamy and smooth. When I apply this to the top of my eyelid, it stays on all day without smudging and it doesn't run. It looked great and the pigment was perfect. I also applied it to my waterline on the bottom, it does stay for a while, but not as long as other eyeliners I have used. I do like how it doesn't clump on the inner corners of my eyes, but it does fade on the outer corner. My other eyeliner does the same thing on fading, but it doesn't fading as much as the Revlon.
I would probably buy this product again, if my original eyeliner isn't available.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ziggymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in a rush and the drug store was out of Maybelline Master Drama, so i randomly picked up Revlon Colorstay, lets just say the color DOES NOT stay, i picked up the darkest shade black and i should've kept my money in my wallet. It's so creamy if you push down to hard it smushes, and to get a dark eye you have to draw a line about 20 times wait for it to dry and then another 20, and by the end of the night my liner was gone, complete waste!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by BreaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this as my only eyeliner for a long time, and it was okay. It's waxy and kind of drags on the lid. And it got a little clumpy and irritating sometimes on my water line. But when it was there, it stayed there. And the price is right- between coupons and drug store sales, you can get it super cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This eyeliner is okay. It's creamy, so it's slides on well, but maybe a bit too creamy. It smudges if its on your lash line, water line and lower lash line. The only place I find it stays is the tight line. I like that it is a twist-up eyeliner so I don't have to sharpen it but DO NOT USE THE SHARPENER! It is horrible. I tried sharpening it once and some of it broke! And I'm like wth? DON'T USE IT

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by bronzexgoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I keep repurchasing this over and over, but I wouldn't call it HG. It's simply just the best that I've used so far. I still feel that it migrates and smudges throughout the day sometimes, but not nearly as bad as others that I have tried. I don't really sharpen it because it seems like I waste more product trying to get a perfect point. I mostly use this for my waterline and it seems to work fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this eyeliner! I put it on, and it stays in place! Plus, the color payoff is great. I've purchased this again, several times, usually when I have a wedding coming up, because this stays put through the tears. lol. Also, I currently work at a popular healthy mexican grill fast food chain. One night I got our hot (hotter than tobasco!) sauce in my eye. Eyes were tearing up, they had to be flushed out with eye washing fluid and water. My eye makeup held up with very minimal smudging, even after wiping the eye area, after all that liquid washing and tearing. Yea, I think colorstay eyeliner passes the test! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by radkoolstellar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's so perfect. It lasts so long when applied, for hours! It does not smudge or transfers to the crease of your eyelids. I've gone through about 4-5 of these. The only setback is that it's a retractable and everytime I use the built in sharpener it usually breaks the top of the eyeliner. Other than that the product itself is high quality. I LOVE THE COLORSTAY LINE. This eyeliner could beat other high end brands. Why spend $18 on a high-end brand when you could get this one for only $4?