August 21, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

When I first applied this eyeliner, it came off very creamy and smooth. When I apply this to the top of my eyelid, it stays on all day without smudging and it doesn't run. It looked great and the pigment was perfect. I also applied it to my waterline on the bottom, it does stay for a while, but not as long as other eyeliners I have used. I do like how it doesn't clump on the inner corners of my eyes, but it does fade on the outer corner. My other eyeliner does the same thing on fading, but it doesn't fading as much as the Revlon.
I would probably buy this product again, if my original eyeliner isn't available.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ziggymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in a rush and the drug store was out of Maybelline Master Drama, so i randomly picked up Revlon Colorstay, lets just say the color DOES NOT stay, i picked up the darkest shade black and i should've kept my money in my wallet. It's so creamy if you push down to hard it smushes, and to get a dark eye you have to draw a line about 20 times wait for it to dry and then another 20, and by the end of the night my liner was gone, complete waste!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by BreaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this as my only eyeliner for a long time, and it was okay. It's waxy and kind of drags on the lid. And it got a little clumpy and irritating sometimes on my water line. But when it was there, it stayed there. And the price is right- between coupons and drug store sales, you can get it super cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This eyeliner is okay. It's creamy, so it's slides on well, but maybe a bit too creamy. It smudges if its on your lash line, water line and lower lash line. The only place I find it stays is the tight line. I like that it is a twist-up eyeliner so I don't have to sharpen it but DO NOT USE THE SHARPENER! It is horrible. I tried sharpening it once and some of it broke! And I'm like wth? DON'T USE IT

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by bronzexgoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I keep repurchasing this over and over, but I wouldn't call it HG. It's simply just the best that I've used so far. I still feel that it migrates and smudges throughout the day sometimes, but not nearly as bad as others that I have tried. I don't really sharpen it because it seems like I waste more product trying to get a perfect point. I mostly use this for my waterline and it seems to work fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this eyeliner! I put it on, and it stays in place! Plus, the color payoff is great. I've purchased this again, several times, usually when I have a wedding coming up, because this stays put through the tears. lol. Also, I currently work at a popular healthy mexican grill fast food chain. One night I got our hot (hotter than tobasco!) sauce in my eye. Eyes were tearing up, they had to be flushed out with eye washing fluid and water. My eye makeup held up with very minimal smudging, even after wiping the eye area, after all that liquid washing and tearing. Yea, I think colorstay eyeliner passes the test! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by radkoolstellar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's so perfect. It lasts so long when applied, for hours! It does not smudge or transfers to the crease of your eyelids. I've gone through about 4-5 of these. The only setback is that it's a retractable and everytime I use the built in sharpener it usually breaks the top of the eyeliner. Other than that the product itself is high quality. I LOVE THE COLORSTAY LINE. This eyeliner could beat other high end brands. Why spend $18 on a high-end brand when you could get this one for only $4?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the first eyeliners that I have ever purchased in my days of make up, and boy did I pick a good one! This colorstay eyeliner is like a gel pencil. I use either black brown or black, depending if I'm going natural or more dramatic, and each glides on smoothly with precision. Doesn't run or smudge, and stays on all day long. I also love how this liner comes with its own sharpener. So very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by NaturesBeuatyJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used so many different brands of eyeliner, from Clinique to Maybelline and everything in between. I have for some reason pretty oily eyelids. This eyeliner stays on all day, and its water proof! What more could you ask for? I use the black-brown color and its a great shade for my eye color. It is on the pricy side but it does last a long time. I highly recommend it. It's a much better eyeliner then those high end makeup brand eyeliners. BUY, BUY, BUY!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by tipsecanoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the second kind of eyeliner I've ever used but I've been using it for 2 years now.
I may not know a whole lot about eyeliner, but it never gives me trouble to what's the difference?

It barely smudges (doesn't smudge at all for me d:)
It stays on.
It's a good price ~

I've taken showers (stupid idea though) with it
& have rubbed the crap out of my eyes before but it seriously does nothing.

My skin isn't very oil proned though, I can't speak for people with skin problems like that.

For a drugstore brand though, this stuff is pretty awesome.