November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jeannette0890

I recently bought Benefit to go "stay put" set on sephora.com (which by the way i got for $10 as a web exclusive). I must say my favorite product of the three that I've received in this set, is the creasless cream shadow/liner in R.S.V.P. The color is a nice shimmering tope color, great for that clean, fresh, and warm make-up look. I was very pleasent with the lasting power of this creasless shadow. I will recommend this product to absolutely everyone. I'm always happy when I find a product that sticks to it's word, and in this case it's creasless. Enjoy!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I love that they actually ARE creaseless and actually last all day, RSVP does not show up on my NC25-30 skin, it is just literally shimmer, much like MACs rubenesque paint pot on me. But like I said, these are great in different colors, I just like more of an actual color payoff. (I love the skinny jeans color!) If you're lazy in the mornings or running late, just apply with a finger and go!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

i love this! love love love. i have oily lids, so i was a bit skeptical, but i also use urban decay primer potion or the nars primer beforehand. its a nice shimmery base for my lids. it doesnt crease which is perfect, and basically i just love shimmery bases. haha

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Like other reviewers this reminds me a lot of Stila Kitten. I find this a little too frosty for me for my taste. When my eyes are open it gives just a subtle shimmery color which goes with the natural look I go with everyday.
If anyone can recommend a non-frosty/warm toned version of this - PM me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

BeneFit has the only cream shadows I can wear without experiencing creasing. I love the R.S.V.P. color... it's gorgeous for and all over the lid color. My only complaint is the price- almost $20 for a small container, but a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by MsGoddessintraining

Awful. Awful. Awful. sorry to those who love this. I don't have very oily lids. I have tried this with Urban Decay and Lorac Primers and without. I have tried it using it as a base under powder eyeshadows and on its own as an all over wash. IT CREASES. It looks awful even though the colour is nice. I wouldn't even give this product away! Not sure who or what they tested the "creaseless"claim on.

Save your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My cousin gave this to me for christmas coz she saw me having a hard time keeping my make up on. I dont use this as a liner, but I use it as a base and brow bone highlight. In a word: brilliant! This is all I need to help my shadows stay for a good 6 hours with very minimal creasing. It's a nice shimmery pinky brown shade, Great for neutral looks! I think this works even better than the UDPP for some reason. I'm thinking about combining the two of them to see the if my shadows stay crease free for a long time

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Chinadoll3

This is a brilliant cream eyeshadow that mostly lasts all day. Its a champagne colour, its longlasting over primer and looks really pretty by itself and brightening because of the shimmery, irridescent finish, but i tend to wear it layers with a shimmery medium brown in the crease. Its such a pretty colour and people always comment when i wear it. Its lastedd ages, im only begging to make the tiniest dent in it as a little goes a long way. Rather then drying out it seems to have become even creamier! Theres 4.5g in the small glass jar with a pretty bird pattern on the lid. I wear this nearly everyday - even if just for a base. ill definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by DietSprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product- The only truly creaseless cream eyeshadow that I know of. Also very long wearing. The colour is very elegant for daytime. I like to wear it with a little bit of brown eyeliner and mascara. Next I'd like to try Busy Signal: Venetian Brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by TaraE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, but do not LOVE it. I love the color and the ease of application. It is very creamy and very blendable, BUT it does crease. It definitely is not creaseless. I dont have really oily lids and this creases on me within 4-5 hours. I love using this as a base, but you still need a primer underneath that to make sure your eyeshadows do not crease. On its own as a base, it will make your shadows crease. I do love how it makes eyeshadows really pop and stand out. It is great for that.