July 30, 2014 | 1592 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Good quality moisturizing conditioner. I like this line a lot. It is moisturizing and gentle on my long, highlighted fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the smell! Smells so soft and sexy!this is my hg hair traitement!once a week!for thé deep conditioning,and hair repair.love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

HORRIBLE!!!!! This smells aweful, doesn't make my hair soft or do anything for it at all, total waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by alliednc5

Awesome for my super curly hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice hair mask, my ends were dry and fuzzy but after using this they were soft and smooth.
It also tamed the poof in my hair and made my hair very managable.
I also noticed that I dont have any more breakage when brushing, the brush just glides through my hair.
Im not a huge fan of redken products but this treatment is certainly an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I used daily for about a year then went months wihtout it and noticed a difference so i had to go buy more. It makes my hair SO soft. I have frizz in my hair and this product also takes care of that. Reason number one i know it works? My boyfriend can tell when i do and don't use it when he feels my hair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

This is a really nice conditioner and certainly does leave your hair really soft and manageable. I would recommend it if you normally use a regular shampoo and conditioner. However, if you already use All soft shampoo and conditioner, you don't really need this as well as you will already be getting the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a year now.
It make my hair way shinier and softer.
I do use the All soft Sham+Cond also.
Love it, I have been buying it over and over =)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by x0tayylor0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got one of the small tubes of this to try it out and I'm glad I did. It works just like the All Soft conditioner. It's nothing special. There are so many better hair masks out there. If you want to try it out, get the small tube. A couple of other brands make the travel size products. I always get a bunch from different companies to figure out which one works the best for my hair. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I keep trying it, hoping to get better results, but I never do. Maybe it's because my hair is already soft and fine, but after using this conditioner my hair doesn't feel any softer or more moisturized. It just makes my hair somewhat frizzy and fluffy. I guess the All Soft line isn't for me. I will stick to the Real Control mask which works great for me.