October 1, 2014 | 987 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lorrainelovesmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this deep coditioner! It leaves my hair super soft, manageable and conditioned. I use it once a week, and love the bottle because I can cut the ends of the bottle once it cant be squeezed out and get it all out! Very nice. The price is a little steep ($15) but it really works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by sunshine824

I'm afraid to give this product 5 lippies for fear it will poop out on me, but so far I'm loving it enough to *almost* call it my HG conditioner.

I've used the All Soft shampoo & conditioner and neither worked all that well on my hair. I also bought little sample tubes of the Heavy Cream and it made my hair silky in the shower but dry, rough, and hard after my hair dried.

On a whim I bought a full sized tube of the Heavy Cream and it is sooooo wonderful!!!! I've been pairing it with my Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and my hair is in heaven. <3 My hair actually stays smooth, soft, and shiny for DAYS instead of hours. I was washing my hair daily because as soon as it would dry, the hair would feel dry, rough, and tangled no matter what I did or how many deep treatments I used. Now I can actually skip a day or wash every day if I feel like it because my hair stays moisturized and happy either way. I also use a tiny bit as a leave-in.

If you want to try this, I would suggest investing in a tube. I never thought there was a difference in the little samples, but apparently, there is. Based on the samples I would never want to use this in my hair. But the tube is my hair's new love.

P.S. I can't quite agree on Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Mask being the same. While it is the most moisturizing drugsore treatment I've ever used, the moisture and elasticity that I get from Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream is better and lasts longer. I don't get any elasticity from Neutrogena's mask, and the moisture wears off within a day or 2.

Will definitely repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Scoobyparis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi, I just bought a new tub of all soft heavy cream. Can anyone tell me whether is it suppose to be in tub or tube form in Singapore? I didn't get it from a hair salon. Now wondring is it a genuine one since I saw the pic shown in this website is in tube form. Hope someone can answer my question. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Good quality moisturizing conditioner. I like this line a lot. It is moisturizing and gentle on my long, highlighted fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the smell! Smells so soft and sexy!this is my hg hair traitement!once a week!for thé deep conditioning,and hair repair.love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

HORRIBLE!!!!! This smells aweful, doesn't make my hair soft or do anything for it at all, total waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by alliednc5

Awesome for my super curly hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice hair mask, my ends were dry and fuzzy but after using this they were soft and smooth.
It also tamed the poof in my hair and made my hair very managable.
I also noticed that I dont have any more breakage when brushing, the brush just glides through my hair.
Im not a huge fan of redken products but this treatment is certainly an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I used daily for about a year then went months wihtout it and noticed a difference so i had to go buy more. It makes my hair SO soft. I have frizz in my hair and this product also takes care of that. Reason number one i know it works? My boyfriend can tell when i do and don't use it when he feels my hair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

This is a really nice conditioner and certainly does leave your hair really soft and manageable. I would recommend it if you normally use a regular shampoo and conditioner. However, if you already use All soft shampoo and conditioner, you don't really need this as well as you will already be getting the same effect.