November 26, 2014 | 1773 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by heavenlyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mr hair has been highlighted one too many times and has been breaking alot recently..I've tried the extreme range of Redken products (CAT i found good but Joico KPAK a tad better) but besides that didnt do much for my hair, This product on the other hand has been good i think, considering my hair is like a cactus at the moment and nothing can moisture it, this product makes my hair feel nice and soft...Im sure its only a coating and not actually penetrating my strands..but still a nice change from straw texture.

Have repurchased and would agauin..my fave deep treatment from this range.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Jeanettek

Best treatment I've ever tried. Makes my hair silky soft, smooth, shiny and manageable.

I like that it comes in a pot, so you can use every little bit.

I really feel that it repairs my hair.

A little goes a long way, so I don't think it's that expensive.

A must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by MissEss

When it comes in a pack with the sampoo and conditioner, I still prefer to buy this alone- that is how useless the shampoo/cond is.
However.
As much as I *loathe* their shampoo and conditioner, this was *awesome*.
I regularly buy this (in the tub, not tube), because I cannot live without it. So thick and creamy and conditions my hair like nothing else.
I have thick, dry, curly/frizzy hair and it truly is soft and manageable when I use this.
I absolutely adore this. I do deep conditioning treatments, using this and it has never let me down. Love this immensely!
The only reason it lost a point with me, is the price is a bit exy. But otherwise, it's gold!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gore0030

Great product. Mine came in a tub not a tube so can use it to the last drop. Great for use on my hair extensions left them soft and manageable (they dry out very easily) Would highly recommend to any one else with hair extensions.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by corgi75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this treatment but it doesn't work as well on my hair as I thought it would.

I've been using Redken Real Control shampoo and conditioner for six months and it has totally changed my hair from poofy frizzy wavy thick mess to shiny, healthy and manageable. For the first time in my life I can wash and wear, knowing that my waves will dry defined and I don't look like a frizzy mess. So I thought the heavier cult product that is All Soft would be even better, and I can't say it is.

Yes its a decent conditioner, it softens and is really moisturising. But I can't say its all that better than using good quality s & c over a period of time.

All in all its a disappointment, I will not re-purchase. Also I dislike the inconvenience of using a tub - pretty hard to do so in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lorrainelovesmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this deep coditioner! It leaves my hair super soft, manageable and conditioned. I use it once a week, and love the bottle because I can cut the ends of the bottle once it cant be squeezed out and get it all out! Very nice. The price is a little steep ($15) but it really works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by sunshine824

I'm afraid to give this product 5 lippies for fear it will poop out on me, but so far I'm loving it enough to *almost* call it my HG conditioner.

I've used the All Soft shampoo & conditioner and neither worked all that well on my hair. I also bought little sample tubes of the Heavy Cream and it made my hair silky in the shower but dry, rough, and hard after my hair dried.

On a whim I bought a full sized tube of the Heavy Cream and it is sooooo wonderful!!!! I've been pairing it with my Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and my hair is in heaven. <3 My hair actually stays smooth, soft, and shiny for DAYS instead of hours. I was washing my hair daily because as soon as it would dry, the hair would feel dry, rough, and tangled no matter what I did or how many deep treatments I used. Now I can actually skip a day or wash every day if I feel like it because my hair stays moisturized and happy either way. I also use a tiny bit as a leave-in.

If you want to try this, I would suggest investing in a tube. I never thought there was a difference in the little samples, but apparently, there is. Based on the samples I would never want to use this in my hair. But the tube is my hair's new love.

P.S. I can't quite agree on Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Mask being the same. While it is the most moisturizing drugsore treatment I've ever used, the moisture and elasticity that I get from Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream is better and lasts longer. I don't get any elasticity from Neutrogena's mask, and the moisture wears off within a day or 2.

Will definitely repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Scoobyparis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi, I just bought a new tub of all soft heavy cream. Can anyone tell me whether is it suppose to be in tub or tube form in Singapore? I didn't get it from a hair salon. Now wondring is it a genuine one since I saw the pic shown in this website is in tube form. Hope someone can answer my question. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Good quality moisturizing conditioner. I like this line a lot. It is moisturizing and gentle on my long, highlighted fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the smell! Smells so soft and sexy!this is my hg hair traitement!once a week!for thé deep conditioning,and hair repair.love this!